PDA

View Full Version : What the heck? I have heard Barubary s a hated hacker but sh

Pancake
Mar 24, 2004, 07:02 PM
I am confused can someone please fill me in?

Daikarin
Mar 24, 2004, 07:20 PM
You already know too much. Sorry.

*Aims his loaded Colt gun at Episode3's forehead*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-03-24 16:21 ]</font>

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 07:25 PM
This topic needs to be locked. Because of the following reasons.

I'ma say shit that gets me banned and I don't want that

Also whenever I talk about him, my topics gets locked... See RANTS>Myria(Locked Topic)

You're saying the same things I said in the past. It wouldn't be fair at all to me that I can't express my feelings about hackers who ruined games for people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Scejntjynahl
Mar 24, 2004, 07:27 PM
They hacked their own personal avatar??? I dunno and I dont care.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 24, 2004, 07:30 PM
Well... She won that avatar in a forum popularity contest quite some time ago. She is, after all PSO World's "L0L1337".

SpikeOtacon
Mar 24, 2004, 07:35 PM
**breaks out a fresh 'Master Lock'**

Pancake
Mar 24, 2004, 07:43 PM
Thats not cool...He ruins the game fore everyone! I would of thought he would of been banned, I mean a personal avatar for the biggest hacker on PSOW? Wow...

LollipopLolita
Mar 24, 2004, 07:57 PM
barubary won the avatar because he won the contest for the LOLl33t avatar. he won the l33t avatar because the members of psow nominated and voted for him.

http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=34

it's not our fault that you guys voted for him and he won, now is it? he won fair and square and it was our job to give him the avatar seeing that he won.

we are not responsible for what happens on psow. we don't really care what you do in your own time, and this has been stated time and time again and mentioned in the rules. if we are to ban one hacker, we would have to ban all hackers. our rules does mention that we give no one preferential treatment and that we are fair to everyone. aside from that barubary has always followed and complied with the rules of this forum. banning barubary from this forum won't stop his actions in game.

saying barubary ruined the game for everyone is exaggerated. i can point out people whose gaming experience hasn't been touched by his actions. whether or not i or you agree with them is not the point.

boguskun, you have been saying shit that would have gotten you banned regardless but we were kind enough to let the last 2 warnings slide. i only locked that one topic you started about him. i don't know if all your other myria topics get locked since i don't even know how many you have. it's not even because it's barubary, it's because you were being a troll, flaming, flamebaiting and starting personal feuds, all of which are against the rules. but we are not defending him. you are welcomed to start a topic venting about him without flaming, flamebaiting and without starting a personal feud. stop being childish and thinking we're censoring all topics about baru because there have been plenty that hasn't been touched.

if you have a problem with him having the avatar, maybe you should pm everyone that voted for him. or better yet, start your own forum, get him to join and then don't give him a custom avatar and then ban him. then maybe you'll feel better, yes?

now think and ask questions with some manners before you get your panties all up in a knot and start accusing people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-24 16:59 ]</font>