PDA

View Full Version : no use defensive action

Stricker
Mar 25, 2004, 11:17 AM
I hate when someone tell me "What a waste" or "Are you noob or a moron?" everytime I use a defensive card when I know the creature or item its gonna die. I mean, I KNOW its gonna die anyway, but the less damaga I take the higher rank I get. Also, If I have 5 defensive cards in my hand and a 7 dice in def, I would like to discard a few of those cards and draw new ones in my next turn to equip or action cards to attack. They doesnt realize that? Why are they always complaining about my actions? Its my game!

PS: Now I dont know if this is a rant or not :/

LollipopLolita
Mar 25, 2004, 11:36 AM
there's always going to be assholes that will complain and remark about your every action because they think they're better than you. they'll say ahaha stupid, haha cheap deck, hahaha moron etc. just ignore it.

KaFKa
Mar 25, 2004, 11:47 AM
On 2004-03-25 08:36, LollipopLolita wrote:
there's always going to be assholes that will complain and remark about your every action because they think they're better than you. they'll say ahaha stupid, haha cheap deck, hahaha moron etc. just ignore it.

exactly, if they'e stupid enough to criticise a move you make, then theyre the idiot.

Armok
Mar 26, 2004, 09:11 AM
Dodge card are always worth using if possible.

Hope you beat that guy in the end anyway.

Stricker
Mar 31, 2004, 09:05 AM
On 2004-03-26 06:11, Armok wrote:
Dodge card are always worth using if possible.

Hope you beat that guy in the end anyway.

Of course I beat him. I beat them all. Usually the ones that complain are the worst players. Im afraid to the quiet ones.