PDA

View Full Version : s it truethe pan can hit other players?

psoshadow
Feb 20, 2001, 09:43 AM
i heard the fryingg qpan can hit other players but when i tryed it nothing happened is this true just aa stupid rumor.thats the only reson i got one!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Aierylia
Feb 27, 2001, 05:11 AM
Frying pans are just fun! But I heard that only in the Japanese version of PSO is there a trick to smack other players (using any weapon). Had something to do with Star Atomizers.

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 07:58 PM
You bet it's true the pan can hit other players. In fact, every weapon can hit other players. BUT, there is a catch, u must have a gameshark. You can read on most game sites that there is no such thing as a PSO cheat, hehehe. Yeah, right. Basically what a gameshark does is screw around with the game's programming language. The best way to explain it is, if u've seen "The Matrix", every game's programming language looks EXACTLY like all those numbers and stuff. The gs changes those numbers to what it wants to do (the cheat). That is why u have to input all those numbers and letters when entering a GS cheat. If u r very literate on computers and stuff, u can find a way to change the game's program urself. Believe me, I've seen it done on PSO.