DarkSerge27
Mar 25, 2004, 10:31 PM
I'm looking for these...

God's Shield Suzaku
Agito (1975)
Zanba
Soul Banish
Red Sword

Looking for them all legit. Percentages are irrelevent. If you want something, ask. Chances are I don't have it, but I can probably get it.

-DarkSerge27

Cahill
Mar 26, 2004, 11:17 AM
I have a untekked 1975 Agito. Will tekk to 70 Machine (though it loses its percents when converted to the Orotiagito)

The only things I'd really trade it for are S-Reds arm, a untekked Yasha or a Meteor Cudgel with 25 or greater hit.

Phoenixrage
Mar 26, 2004, 12:36 PM
John, you're trading out your ridicurous 70machine agito? That makes me sad... such an awesome stat.

DarkSerge27
Mar 26, 2004, 03:34 PM
As I said, the percentages are irrelevent since I have completed the West Tower quest, and as such can add percentages onto my weapons.

And by untekked, do you mean unidentified? If that is the case, I may have some trouble obtaining a Yasha due to my section ID. Sinow Red's Arms are out of the question entirely, merely because I am not yet strong enough to handle the caves on Ultimate, let alone the Mines. And as for the Meteor Cudgel, that too will pose a problem, again due to section ID. I will ask if there is anything else you would be interested in, but I can understand if there is nothing else. It will simply take some time.

It has come to my attention after reading up on the offline quests that I can obtain the Yasha sword from the 'Seek My Master' quest. If so, this could be very much easier than I anticipated. It will still take some time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSerge27 on 2004-03-26 12:38 ]</font>

Cahill
Mar 26, 2004, 04:39 PM
Yes, I mean unidentified.

You don't actually get Yasha in the quest. The only two ID's who actually find it at all are Skyly (Temple 1/28,000) and Viridia (Caves 1/67,000). It is a VERY difficult find.

Phoenixrage
Mar 27, 2004, 03:48 AM
Technically, you do get to obtain Yasha in that quest. You don't get to equip it, and you don't get to use it since it counts as only being a quest item, and most importantly, you don't get to keep it.