PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Episode III: The Crimson Path - ch5 up

Robo47
Mar 26, 2004, 11:56 PM
The central City of Pioneer 2 was on fire, men from the military held DBSabers and Flowen Sword Replicas up high as they combated a large group of androids.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" A RAcast screamed as he slammed an S-Rank Bazooka across the faces of the oncoming wave of the military. He then charged through the others seeing a HUcast with gold paint having trouble fending off attackers. The RAcast headbutted one Officer from behind, knocking him unconcious. The HUcast and RAcast stood back to back swinging Partisans. "How are you Robo? Haven't seen you for a while."

"Its been rough these past years, my ice cream stand was shut down because I was supposedly 'a threat to Pioneer 2's populous'"

"Thats harsh."

"Here comes more."

---

In another section of Pioneer 2 a HUmar in a white and blue uniform stood battle ready with an enlarged Kaladbolg in his hands. He stared menacingly at the line of Military officials not too far from him.

"I've no wish to kill, but advance and I'll assure your funeral."

"HUmar Garet Arcadia you're under arrest for you're crimes against the government."

"You sure you can take on a powerful hunter?"

"...You've lived long enough."

"Heh, izzat so?"

The group of 10 charged at the HUmar, Bravaces fired and DB Sabers were swung, only to have their owners heads sliced off by the large Kaladbolg. One was left alive and he slowly stood up and staggered towards Garet, a ball of Megid soon pierced his chest.

"Photon is obviously the true superior technology here."

---

"Robo! There's too many of them!" Grand Finale yelled as Sabers bounced off of his Kasami Bracer.

Suddenly a blast of Rafoie went off sending the military flying back.

A FOnewearl with red and blue clothing, weilding a Striker lowered her hand, "Its okay to kill them, they're just bastard clones that the government is trying to make room for."

Robo47 looked at the re-advancing army he turned to the FOnewearl and said,"Thanks for the heads up Stacy.", he then shot a shell straigh at one, he quickly switched his S-Rank Bazooka out for the Anti Android Rifle and began pluckng off soldiers. Soon they were too close, Stacy cast Gibarta, freezing some, they were soon decapitated by Grand Finale's Vjaya. Swithing his Anti Android Rifle for a Red Saber, Robo47 stabbed it into a soldiers chest, then bringing it up and pulling it out, he continued this fashion with many soldiers. Meanwhile, other androids were also fighting, trying there best, but most barely survived.

---

"Dol, you are a fucking moron." an older HUmar said, a Red Sword strapped over his bck matched his red and white outfit, his dyed-white ponytail swayed a bit from the air coming from a nearby air conditioner.

"You lowlife hunter, you will address me as Mr.Grisen."

"Why the hell should I?"

"Because I'm your superior on this ship?"

"Ahahaha! You think so?! Who says I have to live on this rust bucket?! Ragol is perfectly capable of supporting everybody! You idiot don't you realise that Ragols creature are gone? Boomas Hildebears and Rappys are almost extinct! What possible threat do they have?"

"This conversation is over."

Dol Grisen reached under the desk and pressed the silent alarm, twenty soldiers rushed in and aimed their Rifles at Jackson's head.

"You guys dont get paid nough, stay out of this."

"You fools! Fire NOW!"

But as soon as 'now' left Grisens mouth the soldiers were immediately frozen.

"You thought I came alone?"

A RAmar in grey and light blue armor walked up the aisle, his long grey scarf that could reach his feet fluttered about behind him, and in his hands was a Frozen Shooter and a Snow Queen, he looked at Grisen and said,"You know, anytime now androids of Pioneer 2 will be finding out about your plan."

Grisen looked nervous,"Wh-wh-what plan?"

Jackson held his Red Sword out, the tip almost touching Grisens neck, "Don't play dumb, you want to destroy our android comrades to clear out Pioneer 2 for your clones, then you plan on destroying the androids who were programmed to kill other androids."

"N-n-n-no! Honest!"

"Vince?"

VIP the pulled out a Yasminkov2000H and placed the laser sight at Dol's brow,"Weren't you?"

"Alright! FINE! I admit it! That was my plan all along! Androids are useless now anyways!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

Jackson shook his head and lowered his weapon. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a peice of paper. Slamming it on Dol's desk he said,"Here this is a list of Hunters that want off of this ship, if you don't let us off, we'll be sure that you don't get a moment of sleep, and trust me, most of the Hunters on this list are more frightening than me and Vince." Jackson then narrowed his eyes, "You do not want to screw with them."

Grisen gulped as he reviewed the list, some of the names were enough to make him wet his pants, "Oh-okay. You're free to go, whenever you wish."

VIP turned off the Yasminkov and left the room.

As Jackson left, he looked over his shoulder and said plainly,"Oh and my house is coming with me, understand?"

Grisen just shook his head in agreement.

As soon as Jackson left the soldiers were relieved of their icy prisons.

They looked at eachother in disbelief, Grisen cleared his throat and said,"These Hunters have permission to leave the ship permanently."

He then showed the list to the group.

---

Dead bodies lay everywhere, soldier clones to hunters of all classes and divisions. Robo47, Stacy and Grand Finale walked around the destroyed area, looking to see if they could provide help.

Robo patted the Sato that foated over his shoulder,"Lucky you, you don't have to worry about being hunted down, 48."

The Sato purred and rolled around in the air. Lucky you 47! You can use weapons! I have to rely on Photon Blasts to do damage!

"Heh, I suppose we're both lucky then?"

We must be!

Jackson then made his way over to the three Hunters, "Congradulations! We don't have to obey this military law anymore. We can leave the ship and register with the Arkz."

Robo, Grand and Stacy cheered.

Stacy looked around curiosly and asked, "Wheres Garet?"

"Over here mom." Garet said kicking some dead officers out of his way.

"Good news Garet!" Stacy announced, "We get to leave Pioneer 2!"

"Finally! Dad, how much did you scare that Chicken McNugget?"

"Just enough to make him let us take the house with us."

---

Dol Grisen sat at a table in a small blue room, the light above shone brightly on the desk, across from him, was a rather masculine man in military garb.

"So, do you think Project Seed* is ready?"

"Almost, my faction should have it in fifty thousand beats**"

"Good, the bastard Arkz will regret interfering with progress."

--------------
END CHAPTER 1
--------------
*I swear to The Great Light, if you make a reference to Final Fantasy XIII I'm feeding your hands and throat to the dogs.

**1000 beats = 1 day

Whatcha think? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-05-06 14:25 ]</font>

Skett
Mar 27, 2004, 12:12 AM
"Its been rough these past years, my ice cream stand was shut down because I was supposedly 'a threat to Pioneer 2's populous'"

That is the best part of the story. Overall a very good start. Very good, Robo.

Robo47
Mar 27, 2004, 12:53 AM
If I like what an Artist draws me like, I may keep that in my head for future fic-fun.

Robo47
Apr 1, 2004, 10:41 PM
I'm still working on this, I'll have chapter 2 up either tomorrow or the day after tmorrow.

*went over first chapter, added things.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Apr 5, 2004, 07:02 PM
Good stuff.
Side info, I basically looked because my fanfic has the same first two words in the title.

Robo47
Apr 5, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-04-05 17:02, Hunter_Daigoyin wrote:
Good stuff.
Side info, I basically looked because my fanfic has the same first two words in the title.

lol, my clan name was the Crimson Hunters, so I used that in the title, I guess I could change it?

Robo47
Apr 17, 2004, 09:28 PM
Chapter 2:

The Forest, a very nice area of Ragol, the first to be treaded upon by Hunters even.

To this day they continue to frequent it, for purposes other than Hunting.

Jackson, who is now clad in a suit similar to Heathcliff Flowen's but with red and white instead of blue and white, motioned for his group to follow. Robo47, Garet and Dex ran up with there weapons ready, while Grand Finale, Stacy and several other Hunters lolligagged behind.

Jackson put his hand up and everyone stopped.

"What is it?" Robo47 asked, obviously anyone would be curious as to why there would be a need to stop when theres no threat.

Jackson pointed down the hill, where a family of Hildebear played, "Lets continue quietly, those may be Ragol's wildlifes last chance, nobody attack them or alert them."

------------

After 9 beats of walking the score of Hunters found what they were seeking, a transporter.

"Finally, this will take us to R-Base, right?"

"If what Break says is true, it will." Jackson answered, proceding into the transporter.

Soon everyone had gone through, ending in their correct destination.

Everyone looked around, a few Androids commented on how low tech it was but didn't seem to mind.

They were soon greeted by a FOmar and a security droid.

The droid shouted in fear, "WARNING! WARNING! HUNTERS LOCATED AT R-BASE ENTRANCE A!"

The FOmar shrugged and hit the droid with the hilt of his Katana,"Shut up you."

He then looked over the group,"Welcome refugees to the R-Base, home of the Arkz."

Garet approached the man and shook hands with him, "Hello, you must be Break, I'm Garet, I was assigned to be a commander here, I look foward to woking with you."

Break pulled his hand away and responded, "You wont work with me, you have to stay here and give your commands from your post."

"Okay, oh well."

"And by the way, you may be my commander but I wont listen to all of your commands, okay?" Break said as he turned away and walked off.

Jackson laughed,"And to think this is the same boy who I helped through Nef Miyama's VR Simulator, the boy who was ignorant of danger. Hahahaha! He hasn't changed a bit!"

The Hunter group then filed to a desk and registered with the Arkz.

----------------

The large man in Military fatigues stood on a hovering platform, watching the construction of a large pillar go on. He chuckled and said,"Things may be over sooner than we though Mr.Grisen, I suppose it'll be ready three days from now."

"Good, and with that one Hunters help, we'll be able to find R-Base's location."

The two laughed maniacally as the platform rotated around the pillar.

---------------

"Pioneer 2 this is the R-Base, we are ready to recieve house number 63340, owner, the Arcadia Family." an operator announced, over a large machine used to prevent tracking.

"Roger R-Base, sending the house down now."

A red beam came out of Pioneer 2 as a blue beam came from R-Base, the two crossed and turned purple soon the beams dissapated.

"Thank you Pioneer2, lets pray that this war ends."

"*static*"

----

Jackson and his family stood at the door of their house, they remained silent for a while, robo47 broke the quietness by saying "Well, everything seems okay, lets check inside now."

As they filed in a Humar that stood about 6 feet high with short dark brown hair and a tan suit with blue pads greeted them, "Hey guys! Finally came huh?"

Jackson waved and greeted the HUmar in return, "Hey Brother! How've ya been?"

Garet also said his hellos "Uncle Robert! Whats up?"

"Hey Garet, you've got big, when was the last time we seen eachother? 18 years ago?"

Suddenly a scream was heard from the house, the three HUmars ran in to investigate.

"What happened?!" Robert asked brandishing a Last Survivor.

Stacy emerged from the kitchen and assured them,"That was only Dex, i bet he's missing something."

Jackson proceded up stairs in the hallway Dex layed on the floor in a fetal position shaking,"My room gone!"

Opening the door Jackon saw that the room was almost empty, except for a recharging unit meant for androids and an Android Swimsuit catalog,"Hmm, this looks like Grands room!"

"So where's mine?"

Jackson helped Dex off of the floor and they went downstairs and turned into the hallway, Jackson opened a door, revealing a room with red walls, a futon, a Crazy Tune on a stand, an old flat screen TV and a Magazine rack. "Is this it?"

Dex's eyes lit up and he yelled gleefully "MY ROOM!!"

Stacy walked to Jacsons side and said,"My brother is crazy, dont you think?"

Jackson shook his head,"No, at least not compared to this guy." He then pointed to a picture on the wall, specifically at a FOnewm in black that was standing on his head, with many others next to him.

"The photo to commenorate the attack on Stalag 13?*"

"Countdown, this guy was crazy, I cant even begin to tell you the stuff he did."

The phone began ringing, Robo47 picked it up and said politely,"Hello?"

"Hello, is Mr.Arcadia there?"

"One moment please" Robo47 handed the phone to Jackson and walked off.

"Hello"

"Good Afternoon Mr.Arcadia we've recieved news from our spies aboard Pioneer 2 that your house's landing caused us some trouble, for you see..."

END CHAPTER TWO

* yeah I know, its a shameless plug in for the group fic

EDIT: OMG! typos!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-04-18 19:03 ]</font>

Solstis
Apr 18, 2004, 11:25 AM
Shameless plug-ins aside, I like it.

Team A... *sigh*

Robo47
Apr 18, 2004, 03:23 PM
On 2004-04-18 09:25, Solstis wrote:
Shameless plug-ins aside, I like it.

Team A... *sigh*

^_^... Ah dont worry, I'm not doing it again in any way shape or form.

Robo47
Apr 18, 2004, 09:58 PM
Sorry about the length, my creative pool ran dry for the day, but this chapter finally introduces the Large Military man, aswell as two new characters.

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------

"Good Afternoon Mr.Arcadia we've recieved news from our spies aboard Pioneer 2 that your house's landing caused us some trouble, for you see our anti-tracking device was not capable of keeping out multiple hackers."

"So what you are saying is, the Military knows where R-Base is?"

"That is correct."

"...Is there anything we can do?"

"Until our spies confirm any threat being planned, no, there isn't."

"...Okay, thank you."Jackson concluded, then he put the phone away and turned to his friends and family.

He put a closed hand in front of his mouth and cleared his throat, as he moved it away, a smile was visible.

Robert tilted his head to the left and asked,"Whats up? Something wrong?"

"Yes, Pioneer 2 knows where R-Base is, until further notice, we're in danger."

Dex looked puzzled, then he too asked a question "Hows that good?"

"Never though that with Dark Falz gone anyone would have as much fun as I hope this'll turn out."

---------------

"General Porter sir, I have bad news." a scientist announced nervously.

The large man turned from a window overlooking Ragol, he scowled,"What is it?"

"Our test subject is becoming more violent, it seems giving it the D-Cell sample used in CARDs made it uncontrollable."

"Which subject? Do you think I know exactly which D-Cell test subject you're talking about?"

"Type X sir, the HUcast titan, experiment #31."

"Send it to Ragol when it becomes too violent."

"Yessir, thank you."

The scientist left the room as General Porter turned back toward his window.

---------------

Two hunters sat inside the Hunters guild, aboard Pioneer 2, one was a RAmarl with a red and black suit, brown eyes with glasses and orange hair, the other, a blue and white HUcaseal that could be mistaken for a human because of her artificial skin and hair. The RAmarl typed a message into her wrist computer, it read:

Pioneer 2's military is planning on releasing a weapon on Ragol, it is called Type X, its a HUcast with monstrous power, no other details are known at this moment.

from - Operatives Samantha Cole and Dagger.

The HUcaseal leaned back in her chair and thumbed through a deck of weapon CARDs, "Pitiful, just pitiful." She said in a light robotic voice. The RAmarl looked up and said,"Yes everyone still living here is pitiful."

"Nonono! I mean these 'cards', they contain weapons that were not meant to be replicated."

"How so?"

The HUcaseal flipped one between her fingers,"Tsumikiri J-Sword, database suggests Orochi Agito would be apalled at someone remaking his most powerful creation. Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, and Dark Bridge, surely they could give Sir Flowen a rest? And this, Ruby Bullet, its just not meant to be copied."

"I guess you're right Dagger."

"Aren't I always?"

END CHAPTER THREE

Robo47
Apr 28, 2004, 10:01 PM
Sorry folks about the post time gap, I have no problems with inspiration, its just that with the Group Fic contest I try not to get left behind.

===

On Pioneer 2, General Porter stood behind five scientists, they observed a large red capsule shake about infront of them.

"Sir, I suggest we release Type X now, before it breaks loose and destroys Pioneer 2." One scientist said.

General Porter shrugged,"Very well. Private Cole, open the gates."

Samantha grabbed hold of a red lever that protruded from the wall,"Yes sir!" She then tried to pull it down but struggled, gripping it with two hands, she tried again, but it still didnt budge. General Porter was pissed, he stomped over, moved Samantha away and threw the switch with ease.

Dagger, who was siting in the rafters watched this happen she had been recording most that was being said and though to herself, That's strange, Samantha isn't a weak woman, she does have a robotic arm, how did ths guy out-do her?

Lights in the room flashed red, a computerized voice sounded off, "Warning! Pioneer 2's cargo hatch has been opened! All inside must leave now!"

The Scientists fled the room as the hatch beneth the capsule began to open. The vacuum of space pulled, loose objects flew out of the spacecraft. Samantha grabbed hold of the switch once more and held on for life. General Porter scowled and walked toward the opening, he kicked the hatch all the way open and watched as the capsule plummeted to Earth.

"Private Cole! close the hatch! It wont be as hard to lift it up again!" He ordered.

Samantha reached out and grabbed a hook on the wall not far from her, with her left arm she lifted the lever and the hatch began to close, slowly the vacuum weakened until the hatch closed completely.

General Porter laughed,"I'd hate to be an Arkz near Tener Sirus."

Dagger's eyes widened, How does he know that will land at the Seaside area?!

"Private Cole, you can return home."

"Thank you sir."

---------------

Robo47, sat at a computershut down, a long cable reached from his head to the hard drive, on the moniter it said:

Data on CARDs being downloaded, 10% complete
27%
45%
68%
92%
complete

re initializing Robo47...

Robo47's visor lit up. "Well that was refreshing!"

He then marched proudly out of his room.

In the living room, everyone was gathered in the living room, reminiscing old battles.

Robo47 peeked around the corner and snuck out just as everyone else exploded into laughter.
"I thought that Rappy was possesed by Falz! If only I knew... That it was!!"

(25 beats later)

Robo47 threw the door open and greeted cheerfully, "Look at my shiny new paintjob!" Everyone looked from the television to see what their friend did this time.

Robo47 now featured his old red head, upper wrist gaurds, and feet; but instead of a red chest plate, he had a white one, and instead of black connecters, were dark blue ones.

Robert cheered him,"Hey hey! Robo! looking sharp!" a RAcaseal that was all white added in,"Its like you're a whole new Droid!"

Robo47 brought a hand to his chin and scratched his non existant beard,"Hmm, thats a good idea! From know on I'm Robo47...Mach 2!"

Garet laughed,"You're such a nerd!"

"Too bad, I like that name."

Stacy spoke up,"Robo? Did you re register? Your Pinkal badge is a Bluefull one now."

"I had to, in order to use CARDs I updated my AI and my old serial number wouldn't have been compatible."

Everyone clapped for their friend when suddenly the phone rang again.

Jackson made everybody quiet down and picked it up,"Hello?"

"Jackson, I recieved a report from our spies. Type X, an exprimental HUcast has been released from Pioneer 2, and is going to land in Tener Sirus, we'll need your help, seeing as our normal operatives are already on missions."

"Sure thing Mr.Red, but who are these 'spies'?"

"Ones an elite RAmarl named Samantha Cole, the other, a HUcaseal named Dagger."
Listening in over the speaker phone, Robo47 said,"What's my little hunny bunny doing being a spy?"

Jackson continued,"Okay, thank you sir."

He then turned off the phone and said,"You heard the guy, now who wants to go?"

Robo47, VIP, Grand Finale, Garet, Robert and Dex raised their hands.

Jackson then looked at Stacy and the RAcaseal, named Ring, and asked "Why aren't you two going?"

Stacy answered with,"I'm too old to fight, I would just kill it with Megid, but I'm sure the Military has built it to resist spells."

Ring answered with,"My mechanic advised me to avoid large experimental apparatuses."

Jackon clapped his hands together and announced,"Its settled then! Lets go guys!"

END CHAPTER FOUR

Robo47
May 6, 2004, 04:23 PM
Whew, if the Assault on Stalag 13 went faster I wouldn't be so bored!!

--------------------------------------

Arkz of all classes gathered around the beach, everyone of them had their weapons prepared, with their eyes to the sky they awaited the 'Type X' to land. It was getting dark, the orange horizon slowly faded into nothing.

In the sky there was a brief flash, and fifty feet from the shore a large capsule landed. Rangers aimed foward as the front of the capsule opened, white smoke billowed from the bottom.

"Everyone get ready!" Robo47 shouted as he and other RAcasts lined up on a small cliff.

Robo47 took a CARD into his hand and flicked it onto the ground, a Baranz materialized from it. Soon other creatures joined it, Hildetorrs, Indi Belra, Delbiters, and Sinow Zele. their masters moved them close to the capsule. Suddenly the front burst off, and a HUcast that stood 10 feet tall with and axe like head and dark green body emerged. On its elbows, were 15 inch photon blades, in his right hand was a strange sword, the blade was 6 feet long and it consisted of two smaller blades that criss crossed into the tip.

The monstrosity observed the landscape and the Arkz before it. Things had become eerily calm, the sounds of overhead birds stopped and the tide had left. An orange and white RAcast flicked open a small compartment on his wrist and commanded his creatures to advance. Two Hildetorr and an Ill Gill approached, one of the Hildetorr spit Megid, Type X stood there and absorbed the purple cloud. the other Hildetorr walked closer and swung at him, Type X grabbed the Hildetorrs fist and tossed it aside, next the Ill Gill dashed and swung his Electic charged scythe, Type X blocked the attack, snapped the scythe in half and used the blade to cut down the Ill Gill.

Suddenly the whole beach turned into a warzone, Baranz, Rangers, Forces, and Indi Belra stood farthest away with a never ending stream of attacks. While Hunters and melee creatures charged Type X. A Sinow Zele threw a puch but it was intercepted by Type X's sword. Type X the held a hand to the air and a lightning bolt shot forth and came back down arond him, killing the Hunters closest to him. VIP climbed up a higher cliff side and launched his Frozen Shooter, but instead of Type X, the freeze bomb smashed into a Gibbles that jumped in the way. Type X stabbed his sword into the ground and a tremor began. He took a nearby Delbiter and tossed it at the Rangers, it crashed into a Baranz and a few nameless RAmars.

"RETREAT!!" a small orange HUcast with Sonic Knuckles screamed as he took off into a sprint down the shore line.

The other Hunters took the advice and followed their comrade as Type X dealt with the remaining creatures.

The Rangers and Forces too tagged along, seeing as their numbers dropped drastically since the start of the battle.

---------------

Inside a small cave, the fifty remaining Arkz rested.

"Holy crap! How could something like THAT have gone unnoticed on Pioneer 2?" a FOnewm with gray clothing complained, he then leaned on the wall of the cave and continued, "I mean, that THING must have been a handfull for the government if it could take out our best Hunters and creatures!"

"Indeed they did have problems..." A HUcaseal with a pink and white paintjob answered, everyone shifted their attention to her.

"Who are you?" a nameless FOmar asked.

"I'm Special Agent HUcaseal Dagger."

Robo47 stepped up and said in a suprised voice "Its really you? Last time we met you were blue white!"

Dagger smiled,"Last time I saw you your chassis was red."

"Ah, touche!"

Suddenly deep footsteps were heard everyone jumped and prepared themselves.

"How could Type X find us?!" There's no way heat sensors could see through this thick rock wall!"

"I dunno... be ready."

Slowly the footsteps silenced.

Everyone sighed with relief and rested again.

A HUmar clad in blue and red armor sheathed his Katana and said,"Oh man, I thought this was the e-!!!!" before he could finish a large orange hand burst through and grabbed him by his head. "HELP ME!!" Jackson sliced Type X's hand off at the wrist. the metallic hand let go and fell to the ground.

He quickly put the Red Sword behind his back and announced,"Now, we run."

At the Cave's entrance, stood Type X with a strange orb over his wrist., soon it cleared up, revealing a new hand.

"WHAT?! HOW'D HE GET THERE SO FAST?!"

"Who cares?! Charge it!"

Everyone inside began running at Type X, two FOnewearls near the front summoned Dark Bringers to assist. Type X braced himself as the two D-Cell Centaurs rammed into him, pushing him back several feet. With their perfect chance the Forces hit Type X with all they had, in a large explosion of Grants everyone beleived they had finished their fight, but amidst the golden flame the HUcasts sillouette could be seen.

"Geez! Will this thing ever die?!"

The Grants cleared up, and Type X aimed his lightning spitting hand at everyone,but before an attack could be launched, two freeze bombs smashed into its chest, encasing the nightmare in solid ice.

A few Arkz looked up at the adjacent cliff, where VIP stood, he lowered his guns and said,"Hurry, even my ice skills wont hold it long!"

Robert ran up and used his Last Survivor to slash repeatedly through the giant HUcast. Garet then followed up and used the enlarged Kaladbolg to slice down the middle, everyone got their hits in before Type X was nothing but silicon chips and shrapnel. The Arkz all cheered that they survived this.

Jackson walked toward the landing site and looked around, "Hmm, everyone, lets have a moment of silence for our deceased and call a clean up crew."

Everyone bowed their head and remained quiet. Soon they dropped telepipes and left. Five beats later clean up crews arrived and caried out the dead people, but little did they know, that Type X's pieces began to glow...

END CHAPTER FIVE

PhotonDrop
May 6, 2004, 04:48 PM
Ooh! Neato!