PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: A few Items I want

MoXIII
Mar 28, 2004, 11:32 AM
I'm looking for a:
1.Lavis cannon, Lavis blade, or Double Cannon
2.Sealed J-Sword
3.Any Twin Saber(ex. twin brand, stag cutlery, etc.)

I understand that I am asking for very rare items, and am willing to trade highly for them.
I will trade the following:
Inferno Bazooka
Guilty Light
Musashi
G-Assassin's sabers
Rappy's Fan
Booma's Right arms
many fairly rare units
Many, many DB's Sabers, Blade Dances, and Bloody Arts
you get the idea, I have more, just ask.
(I'm also willing to trade more than one item for the weapon)
Thanks.

Fredrick
Mar 28, 2004, 11:37 AM
the rares you listed are no wear near as good as the ones you want. Im guessing your not legit because no one would ever trade the items (if they were legit). So you might as well just have a dumb dupper go dupe you one.... @_@

rising_sunset
Mar 28, 2004, 11:40 AM
On 2004-03-28 08:37, Fredrick wrote:
the rares you listed are no wear near as good as the ones you want. Im guessing your not legit because no one would ever trade the items (if they were legit). So you might as well just have a dumb dupper go dupe you one.... @_@

Hey easy! Maybe this guys is new so he wouldn't know much. But yeah I would have to agree with you that no one legit will trade you those items. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Fredrick
Mar 28, 2004, 11:41 AM
ooops solly

:3

MoXIII
Mar 28, 2004, 11:55 AM
Actualy, I'm not new to the game. And I am aware that the items I have aren't worth the ones I want, atleast not individualy. My plan was to trade most or all of them to someone for one of the requested weapons. Perhaps I should have specified that.

Oh, and Fredrick, for future referance, question things befor you rant about them.

rising_sunset
Mar 28, 2004, 11:57 AM
On 2004-03-28 08:55, MoXIII wrote:
Actualy, I'm not new to the game. And I am aware that the items I have aren't worth the ones I want, atleast not individualy. My plan was to trade most or all of them to someone for one of the requested weapons. Perhaps I should have specified that.

Oh, and Fredrick, for future referance, question things befor you rant about them.

Well, just to tell you ahead. I would expect no one to do a trade like this. I don't think they will trade you the item even if you offered all your items

Fredrick
Mar 28, 2004, 12:06 PM
On 2004-03-28 08:57, carolsdegga wrote:

On 2004-03-28 08:55, MoXIII wrote:

Well, just to tell you ahead. I would expect no one to do a trade like this. I don't think they will trade you the item even if you offered all your items

Exactly... if they had one of those, they would prolly have almost all of them N E way