PDA

View Full Version : Screw this.

Uncle_bob
Mar 28, 2004, 06:21 PM
Uncle was in a Battle game with his Fomarl earlier today, two level 200's joined. One was named Lil'One, the other named Ash.

Lil'One was a Fomar, looks like he AR'ed since all his techs were a VERY low level. Ash, not surprisingly, was a Humar.

Once Ash realised he couldn't kill Uncle, he ran off to another room and Lil'One went to town for a bit. Then Uncle got hit with Grants, what the fuck? Uncle looked at his radar, Lil'One was still gone. What the fuck again? Then he remembers that n00bs can do an AR trick to NOL themselves into NPCS and get every tech in the game. A few seconds later the humars uses megid, lols, and leaves.

Anyhow, Uncle is no longer legit due to these events, it's rediculous that ST lets these kind of bastards get online. Come on! The server should be able to detect if someone is using something that they can't use without cheats.

Btw, suck it.

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 06:39 PM
I know, it sucks that this happened. I think Nintendo, Sega, and Microsoft should Lawsuit Datel, and those companys.

Uncle_bob
Mar 28, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-03-28 15:39, Creinus_Man wrote:
I know, it sucks that this happened. I think Nintendo, Sega, and Microsoft should Lawsuit Datel, and those companys.

That'll happen when hell freezes over, the Brazilians admit that the storm that's raping them is a hurricane and when "lol" is universally banned on the internet.

Outrider
Mar 28, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-03-28 15:43, Uncle_bob wrote:
when "lol" is universally banned on the internet.

Oh jeez... I can only imagine how perfect the world would be. Too bad it's only a dream...

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 06:52 PM
Yea, "lol" is stupid, why not write Hahaha. Most of the time the people that write "lol" Never even laugh.

Mattacon
Mar 28, 2004, 07:07 PM
Or you could write http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mattacon on 2004-03-28 16:07 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Mar 28, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-03-28 15:39, Creinus_Man wrote:

They tried that before when the Game Genie cheat device came out for the NES. Nintendo got their ass' kicked and have never tried it again.

Sagasu
Mar 28, 2004, 08:02 PM
It doesn't matter what you do, they'll always find another way to get in. Just like the windows OS system, hackers find around 96 gaping hole in their systems daily.

There is no safety for online gaming, point period.

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 08:06 PM
The only way to win is to destory electricity...

SpikeOtacon
Mar 28, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-03-28 16:44, Deathscythealpha wrote:

They tried that before when the Game Genie cheat device came out for the NES. Nintendo got their ass' kicked and have never tried it again.

Such a shame too, they have every right to be pissed.
When Gameshark came out, Nintendo told the company to go fuck themselves, and they listened....and then made a gameshark for the gameboy Advanced instead. Then AR came along, and nintendo knows that there is no getting rid of these devices.

Sagasu
Mar 28, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-03-28 17:06, Creinus_Man wrote:

There is no destroying what has been discovered, once its there, its there, and will repeat itself no matter under how many centuries it has been buried under. There will be more wars, there will be more pirating, there will always be idiots in the world to exloit what we have and what has been forgotton or covered.

There is no winning, there is only temporary footholds, waiting for history to find a way to repeat itself.

HotWaterDeath
Mar 28, 2004, 09:13 PM

To the Bat Cave!!!

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-03-28 18:13, HotWaterDeath wrote:

To the Bat Cave!!!

Yes, to the batcave! But where is Frink, er...I mean Batman
http://frink.mypwd.com/host/ok.jpg

Zeroy
Mar 28, 2004, 09:24 PM
lol! great pics!

if people "laughed out loud" as much as they use lol, we'd have a world of crackling idiots. (just had to say that.)

AND HOW COME YOUR NO LONGER LEGIT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING DUMB THAT A FEW FREAKS DID? THATS UNACCEPTABATABATABLE!

_Ted_
Mar 28, 2004, 09:28 PM
Uncle being beaten by a bunch of no good cheaters!? Don't let them get you down, just remeber that they are no good cheaters and you will feel that much better.

Is it just me or is this thread becoming more FKL-like with every post?

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 09:29 PM
On 2004-03-28 18:28, _Ted_ wrote:
Uncle being beaten by a bunch of no good cheaters!? Don't let them get you down, just remeber that they are no good cheaters and you will feel that much better.

It's not just you. You know, it seems everywhere poor Uncle Bob goes Fresh Kills always has to follow the poor guy.

Saiffy
Mar 29, 2004, 01:45 AM
Thats just stupid, and unacceptable, but dont throw away being legit just because of that. Your FOmarls like 188 right? Make it to 200 legit, you'll be happy about it.

And stop spamming in rants people, this may sound wierd coming from me, but this thread shouldn't go to hell because you want it to be your little playground.

Blitzkommando
Mar 29, 2004, 02:11 AM
Uncle should teach them a lesson with the wonderful Hell Laser with 45 hit. That or some kind of paralyze weapon. The usually are too dumb to think about that. They are, "too good" to worry about paralysis. Just smack them. They won't learn but it is fun still.

Kuea
Mar 29, 2004, 03:01 AM
On 2004-03-28 18:28, _Ted_ wrote:

well you are here.
then eveyone follwed you so yes this forum now has a chance to merge with FKL

Don't worry Unc just find them and kill them with simple strong weapons

Armok
Mar 29, 2004, 09:05 AM
They never use cure freeze either stupid cheaters run into room, freeze trap goes off, 3 mechgun combo, Cheater dead, I laugh, topic goes FKL, lose 1 post count.

shifter
Mar 29, 2004, 11:14 AM
what? going unlegit because of some asstards who cheat? come on uncle, dont let these little shits get you down. after all the time youve played, after all cheaters and hackers out there that youve meet, you decide to go unlegit cause some cheats cheated in a game. pay them back, simple as that. hunt them down and beat the living snot out of them or lure them to another battle and completely own them. revenge is a dish best served cold.

Uncle_bob
Mar 29, 2004, 12:34 PM
Well, Uncle went on Vega 3-1 last night to do one more BA game while he was still legit. There were 2 level 200's, Sephiroth(hucast) and Rob(fomar). Uncle piped down and was greeted by the Hucast's dupe mechguns and BKB, Uncle promptly killed him with ease. Then the humar that had all techs joined,

Uncle piped up to town untill all 3 of the 200's were fighting and took the F1 warp and grants'd them when they came too close. Uncle managed to sneak by and get to a somewhat safe spot, Rob followed and did a 1-hit kill. (He had Al Rappies equipped).

Rob revived Uncle and ran off to revive his Buddy. Uncle continued through F1 and got to the path that makes a U shape and waited. Sephiroth said he was gonna "pwn Chaos wit hac" and Uncle raped him with grants again. Rob revived Seph, Ash started fighting them, Uncle killed each of them atleast 3 times.

Seph whined for a bit then got his level 200 Fomar, then all 3 of them tried to triple team Uncle so he piped up back to town rather than get "owned" by 1-hit kill noobs.

Seph wanted a battle so Uncle made a BA6 game for him, the idiot walked to close to the BA counter and Uncle started up BA6. But Seph said "dis no fun" and refused to unlock his gate, so Uncle said "Let's try this again" and left to remake the team but couldn't find Seph.

Uh, anyhow, Uncle rethought things and decided to stay legit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Outrider
Mar 29, 2004, 12:50 PM
On 2004-03-29 09:34, Uncle_bob wrote:
Uh, anyhow, Uncle rethought things and decided to stay legit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Good man.

anwserman
Mar 29, 2004, 03:33 PM
Gah.

Reminds me of the time I played battle mode and I was called a lamer for using Megid. AS A FORCE. I said that I'd ditch Megid as soon as they stopped using their hacked items.

So, I continued using Megid. And once that got boring, ducking and casting the spell, I started using Jellen and Zalure... and keeping my Shifta and Deband up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Those Vulcans only do 10 damage per hit when you have Level 30 Deband on myself and Level 30 Jellen on you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif And seeing a melee FOnewearl own with a Briger's Rifle was cool, too.

Kuea
Mar 29, 2004, 03:39 PM
He had Al Rappies equipped.

can someone explain that plese?
I asked before somewhere but no one replyed.

Uncle_bob
Mar 29, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-03-29 12:39, Gajeh wrote:

Some hack Armor unit that gives an ungodly amount of ATP.

SJ
Mar 30, 2004, 06:35 AM
I had one of them on my old unlegit char...how much atp does it increase?

Blatt4Life
Mar 30, 2004, 01:08 PM
Yeah I understand your anger, I feel the same way Uncle_Bob.

shifter
Mar 30, 2004, 02:28 PM

good for you uncle. remember to never let some little fcktards bring you down. espicially when there some much weaker, dumber, and unskilled as you.

BrokenHope
Mar 30, 2004, 04:16 PM
On 2004-03-29 13:10, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2004-03-29 12:39, Gajeh wrote:

Some hack Armor unit that gives an ungodly amount of ATP.

It actually reduces hp by 250 but with a trick you can have godly atp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SJ
Mar 31, 2004, 03:33 AM
And I'm assuming you're not aloud to post it.
And even if you are, dont.
Oh and off topic multi equip, what does it do and do you hold two weps, what effect does the wep use?
to make this more on topic if anyone knows about it could you pm me?
Please and thankyou.
If this isn't allowed to be posted someone please warn me.

On topic.
Good to hear you're legit still Uncle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 02:54 PM
On 2004-03-28 18:24, Zeroy wrote:
UNACCEPTABATABATABLE!

Is it me or did this guy actually come up with a decent American Word? HAHAHAHAHA!

anwserman
Mar 31, 2004, 04:29 PM
The Gamecube version of the "Al Rappy" decreases your ATP or something, but you can trick it into increasing your ATP overall (somehow, I don't know). The X-Box version is a slot item that increases your ATP by 250 or so.... kinda like a God/Power. On crack.

Sharkyland
Apr 1, 2004, 01:10 PM
And this is why I don't play battle mode.