PDA

View Full Version : Where did that come from?

_Ted_
Mar 29, 2004, 08:59 PM
Don't you just hate it when you look down at your hand or arm (or something) and realize that have cut and/or are bleeding, but you don't know where it came from?

Does this happen to anyone else?

For example, I just looked at my finger and noticed that I was bleeding, how did I injure myself? I don't know.

Solstis
Mar 29, 2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I get loads of random/unexplainable injuries quite often.

Like, hey, I have a long paper-cut on my arm. WTF!

Sorta like having a string hanging loose off of your clothes.

Pancake
Mar 29, 2004, 09:03 PM
Yea, that happened to me one time, except my arm was gone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creinus_Man on 2004-03-29 18:03 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Mar 29, 2004, 09:14 PM
I get huge bruises sometimes. I can never remember bumping into/being hit by something hard enough and big enough to cause it. O_o;

Skuda
Mar 29, 2004, 09:25 PM
I was playing with my spikey hair once, and looked at my hand. it was covered in blood. The part above my forehead (on my scalp) was bleeding profusely. I had to wrap TP around my head cuz we were out of gauze. crazy.

Pancake
Mar 29, 2004, 09:39 PM
Youcut your hand on your hair?! Wow

_Ted_
Mar 29, 2004, 09:55 PM
No, he cut his forehead.

A few years ago I was playing on a gameboy (an original one, you know, big and klunky), I think I played it for a few hours straight (I can't remember why), but after I finished I turned it off and got up to go get something to eat. Then I looked at my fingers, the middle three fingers on each of my had dried blood on them (just the parts with the finger prints). No blood on the gameboy though, so I dismissed it and washed off my fingers.

navci
Mar 29, 2004, 10:02 PM
Happen to me all the time. My knees are covered with bruises cuz for some random reason, I always bump into things.

Sord
Mar 29, 2004, 10:14 PM
i got a bruise on my left arm right now i can't explain, i noticed it when my mom touched my arm on the drive home from school and was like, "How the heck did that get there?"

Link00seven
Mar 29, 2004, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I hate that. It just recently happened to me in Gym class the other day. I was seriously like "WTF?! How'd that happen?!" Sad part, it was a pretty nasty cut =/

DOG21313
Mar 29, 2004, 10:40 PM
On 2004-03-29 18:55, _Ted_ wrote:
No, he cut his forehead.

A few years ago I was playing on a gameboy (an original one, you know, big and klunky), I think I played it for a few hours straight (I can't remember why), but after I finished I turned it off and got up to go get something to eat. Then I looked at my fingers, the middle three fingers on each of my had dried blood on them (just the parts with the finger prints). No blood on the gameboy though, so I dismissed it and washed off my fingers.

Maybe you zoned out while playing gameboy and subconciously killed someone!

Okay, im gonna say something ON TOPIC now! =D

That happened to me once, i was just walking between classes and my friend goes "Whered you get that cut?" "What cut?" I looked down to see a pretty big cut on my arm... O.o

Pancake
Mar 29, 2004, 10:41 PM
On 2004-03-29 19:40, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2004-03-29 18:55, _Ted_ wrote:
No, he cut his forehead.

Maybe you zoned out while playing gameboy and subconciously killed someone!

Okay, im gonna say something ON TOPIC now! =D

That happened to me once, i was just walking between classes and my friend goes "Whered you get that cut?" "What cut?" I looked down to see a pretty big cut on my arm... O.o

Ghost do it! No, it's pretty annoying when it happens though.

_Sinue_
Mar 30, 2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah.. I do it all the time. I came home from work one night and took off my shoe to find my sock drenched in blood. I took it off and looked around my foot but couldn't find the cut.. till I looked at my toes and realized I had ripped my big toenail completely off somehow. I think it was when I was racing Pallet Jacks around the ramp like something outta Tony Hawk's Pro Pallet Jack 2.

_Ted_
Mar 30, 2004, 12:17 AM
Ripped your toenail off? Ouch!

Blitzkommando
Mar 30, 2004, 12:31 AM
Yes I have done this thing before. I think everyone does every so often. Have nearly sliced off fingers without knowing it. Course some of these things happen to rather strange areas of the body and... that's as far as I will go with that one.

ChronoLink
Mar 30, 2004, 03:45 AM
what?! cut yourself without knowing? never happened to me... perhaps it's an american thing?

*runs away scared...0_o*

Ness
Mar 30, 2004, 07:04 AM
I've found bruises that I didn't know I had.

decswxaqz
Mar 30, 2004, 07:24 AM

I think you are all lepers and don't know it yet o_O

PJ
Mar 30, 2004, 08:35 AM
This happens to me all the time x_X

The latest example was when I was showing the bruise on toe (I assumed tha came from all the running I was doing, but I didn't know how that could work o_O) and I saw that my leg was bleeding! Tewn I checked my other leg.... it was bleeding to! X_X

On 2004-03-30 04:24, decswxaqz wrote:
I think you are all lepers and don't know it yet o_O

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

SJ
Mar 30, 2004, 08:36 AM
I always wake up with bruises on my arms and a headache. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
I then think and relaise it was when me and my mate were punching each other for no reason the day before :twack: ..... man we've gotta stop doing that....
Oh and once before a big school 'final assembly' (end of year) and relaised someone had wrote SEX across my arm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif....

Thepandaman
Mar 30, 2004, 09:39 AM
When I was young I fell out of bed and landed on something sharp (can't remember what), did'nt really wake up, got back into bed, woke up to find most of the sheet covered in blood http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thepandaman
Mar 30, 2004, 09:41 AM
When I was young I fell out of bed and landed on something sharp (can't remember what), did'nt really wake up, got back into bed, woke up to find most of the sheet covered in blood http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I look back on it now and laugh. I also noticed about I week ago that I had manged to get paper cuts at the same angle in the same place on nearly all my fingers. Stupid sharp paper!

Armok
Mar 30, 2004, 09:42 AM
I read viz yesterday that magazines got really sharp corners.

anwserman
Mar 30, 2004, 10:14 AM
Well, as of recently I've been getting bruises on my arm from popping a zit or two in that area. But, for the unexplained cuts, sometime your skin gets so dry that small cuts appear and just slightly bleed.

We experience it all the time at the DQ, having to put your hands in water to clean, or do dishes, and then having to do other things.

I have a scar on my forehead... it was pretty funny actually, I opened up a metal door too quickly and didn't get out of the way... the door's metal edge kinda cut me in the forehead with a perfect vertical cut. A week before senior pictures. Two years ago.

Heh.

Kizaragu
Mar 30, 2004, 02:02 PM
I normally notice things like that the morning after the night before... doesn't really bother me much anymore!
Helps me remember what I did though. ^_^

FOAtHeart
Mar 30, 2004, 04:31 PM
I have a lot of those http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

bruise on my:
knee
arm
forehead
hand

cut on my:
finger
cheek (face! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)
leg
arm

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I am injured!

Allos
Mar 30, 2004, 06:39 PM
Happened to me once. I pricked my finger on those metal tongs on a duo-tang folder, and I suddenly noticed that there was blood all over the inside of the folder and on my lab report. My grade was screwed....

Bradicus
Mar 30, 2004, 09:59 PM
A damn soup can did that to me yesterday. When i noticed that i was bleeding, i tested the lid's edge. It cut paper easily O_o

shifter
Mar 30, 2004, 11:21 PM
that, for some strange reason, happens to me all the time. ill go to sleep some nights and wake up and have cuts on on my fingers and dirt in my nails. ive got know clue, my hands are under my pillow all the time when im asleep, so im completely dumbfounded by this. ive never heard of a pillow cut.

_Ted_
Mar 30, 2004, 11:24 PM
On 2004-03-30 20:21, shifter wrote:
that, for some strange reason, happens to me all the time. ill go to sleep some nights and wake up and have cuts on on my fingers and dirt in my nails. ive got know clue, my hands are under my pillow all the time when im asleep, so im completely dumbfounded by this. ive never heard of a pillow cut.

Maybe you have been out all night digging up graves or something?

Daikarin
Mar 31, 2004, 09:10 AM
Once while practicing martial arts, my partner told me that my forehead was bleeding.

I swear I didn't feel a thing. But there was a lot of beating up, so... oO

shifter
Mar 31, 2004, 11:32 AM
On 2004-03-30 20:24, _Ted_ wrote:

On 2004-03-30 20:21, shifter wrote:

Maybe you have been out all night digging up graves or something?

nope, i thought of that. i stopped grave robbing a while ago and it still happens.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 31, 2004, 12:15 PM
I have a scar on my wrist. I remember when I noticed the cut it came from bleeding, but I have no idea how it got there. Indeed, that's kind of an odd experience.

Squall179
Mar 31, 2004, 02:37 PM
I have a scar on my right arm where I was bleeding from sveral months ago. I woke up from a dream where I was fighting a guy with a knife and he cut me there. When I woke up, there was blood on the sheets and all over my arm!