PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Short: Adventures of the A.M.G.

White_Knight
Mar 30, 2004, 09:42 PM
For those of you that read/participated in the RotM group fic you may have noticed I mentioned the A.M.G. in one of my posts well here's a quick look into what they do.
-------------------
A RAmarl in black with long blond hair and glasses and RAmar in black with short black hair, are crouching around the door of an apartment. Both are using something from the Yasminkov series, the RAmar the 2000H, the RAmarl the 9000M. Several blocks away another RAmar, also in black but with a helmet covering his hair, is perched on a roof the Yasminkov 7000V. A FOmar again in black with the front cut out of his robes so that it looks more like a coat than the force robes, frizzy black hair tied in a pony tail and a bit by his right eye for today. He also opted for his rectangle glasses instead of his contacts for today. Today was a normal day at least as far as the women inside the apartment thought. The FOmar, Tenshinoshi, was to come and see her for her homemade dinner today and maybe something else seeing how well they seamed to hit it off. Tenshi arrived at the door calm as ever as if it was just that a casual meeting between possible lovers.

"Rachael, Zack, hold back a bit so that she doesn't see you." Tenshi says into his little radio so as not to be heard through the door.

"What makes you think she'll see us?" Zack replies in the same manner.

"Because I'm going to knock and she's going to answer go back around the corners of the building so that she doesn?t see you."

"Why would you do something like that?" Joel asks from his perch.

"Because she's expecting me right about now and I'm glad to note that you?re out of even my sensing range."

"Thanks."

The two rangers by the door slowly slip back around the corners as Tenshi knocks on the door.

"Just a minute." A female voice says from within. Shortly there after she opens the door and after seeing it was Tenshi she quickly embraces him. He wraps her in his arms as well.

Raifu would kill me if she saw this good thing she's on the other side of the ship right now.

"I was wondering when you'd get here."

"I'm a little surprised you didn't feel me coming."

"To wrapped up in my cooking."

"Should I fire now sir? I have a pretty clean shot."

"No"

"What did you say."

"I said 'oh'"

"Ok." And with that she pulled him in to her two room apartment. There was some food cooking on the top of the oven/grill in the kitchenette of her apartment and off to the left was the door to her bedroom. All in all it was a pretty bland room white walls, no posters, no pictures of family, nothing. There were some chairs and a couch placed unobtrusively about the room a holo screen opposite the couch and a small table with at lamb on it. A small counter divided the living room with the kitchenette, a fridge and freezer combo, as well as a few other kitchen appliances.

"Dinner is almost ready it will be about ten minutes though so if there's anything you'd like to do while we wait..."

"Maybe what do you want to do my dear I'd be all for it."

"Good." She exclaims as she grabs his hand and walks into her room. No sooner are they past the door than does she kiss him fully on the lips. Walking backwards until she gets to the bed. She sits on the bed and pulls him down so that he is lying on top of her on the bed. They turn so that she?s on top. She starts to remove her out fit and unsnap his pants.

"God I love you Tenshi."

"I'm sure you do."

"Tell me do you love me."

"Of course." He lies

By the time they've wriggled themselves below the sheets she had disposed of her outfit but and was about to do something with what was exposed on Tenshi.

"Well?" She asks him making sure he wants what she is about to do.

"Now." He says calmly more into the radio that's hidden by his hair than to her but seeing as she doesn?t know that she starts. About a minute latter The two rangers that had gone around the corner burst through the door to her apartment and quickly moved to her bedroom seeing as there was no one in the main room and there was an odd sound coming from that way anyhow.

"What are they doing here?!?!?!?" She asks as she quickly jumps to a defensive stance taking a light sheet with her and turning it into an outfit that resembled her white HUnewral outfit.

"We are here to hunt you."

"You?re from the A.M.G. aren't you?"

"Yeah we are." Tenshi says after having fixed his pants and standing.

"You?re with them. But I thought..."

"You thought wrong the truth is I am already happily with someone and you were just a target we had to get at discreetly." With that said the three members started to open fire on her with their weapons. She put up a mage shield to block the bullets as she ran past them to get out of the apartment.

"Be prepared to fire soon she's trying to leave!" Zack shouts at Joel. No sooner than is that said does she burst through the door to the outside and a shot is fired at her just barely hitting her left shoulder. She jumps off the railing twisting her fingers on something written on the rail. As she falls a golden light starts to surround her and she disappears.

"What the heck was that?!"

"That was a teleport Glyph there are several placed all around P2."

"Can you follow her?"

"Yeah." Tenshi says as he follows her actions.

Several blocks away the same golden flash appears and the target shows up and starts to walk away.

"Damn that lying bastard how dare he do that." Almost immediately afterwards the flash appears again and there?s Tenshi.

"I hate you." She says looking at him.

"I kind of figured you would once you found out the truth."

"You deserve to die." She says as she writes something on the wall of next to her. As soon as she's done she whips her hand at him and a bolt of blue lightning flies at him only to be deflected as if a sphere was around him.

"What you didn't even write anything how did you do that?"

"As I'm sure you can see my Sec. I.D. is Purplenum and it looks remarkably like the magic shield glyph so I just added a few lines here and there and presto permanent magic shield."

"How dare you." She says as she backs up. Tenshi notices her feet are moving kind of odd.

"Ha there let?s see you get past that it's the lightning shield."

"I saw that."

"And you don't care?"

"Not really." He says flicking a couple of Cards at her. They pass through the shield after getting hit ineffectively by lightning bolts from the shield. They hit her across her arms and legs so that she can't move.

"How did they get through?"

"I told you already about the purplenum I.D."

"Damn you." She says as she passes out from blood loss.
----------------
Feed back would be nice and if you want to see more tell me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Knight on 2004-03-31 16:37 ]</font>

White_Knight
Apr 1, 2004, 07:31 PM
dosen't anyone have anything to say?

ItaliaKojiro
Oct 8, 2004, 12:23 AM
If you want a reply, give them something to feed off of...such as an open end that doesnt have to be opened. People don't want to write that she mutters the others will get you and then have the A.M.G. have to employ others just to destroy their organization. Something like Yami returning to the apartment thing with blood all over the walls and the others missing and not responding would allow others to write in what they would like to happen.

And seriously, you need an editor for your works.
(Not saying this one in particular)