PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Accused!

Makojin
Apr 1, 2004, 01:16 PM
I was playing a rather interesting game. My character (Handelle, Clv10) against someone I haven't played before (I won't reveal his name, but hs was a Clv9 FOmar). I had my language setting to Japanese to prevent FSOD, and his was in English.

We faught an intense battle, which wound up with my loss. So fin, I lost, no big deal right? Well, his rank was an E and he was complaining about that. I said it was how I played that affected his rank, and he accused me of hacking!

I told him if I knew how and if I was the kind of player to really screw with people, I coulda FSOD'd him because that would really burn him. I know now that was the wrong thing to say, since now he thinks I can and will FSOD. If I would though, why would I let a loss go without damaging his ability to earn cards?

Though I can understand his paranoia, it just seems a shame that people have to play with such fear of FSODers and hackers.

I am a legit player just trying to defend myself the only way I know how. I can play confortably in the Japanese language setting unless I come across new cards. which I haven't as of late. Yet I have become the target of suspision by the one player, who seems like a great player to me. People like that do kinda get me upset, though I understand their pain.

If you read this, and you would know who you are, I'm sorry if what I said came off to you as a threat. I don't know how, nor do I plan on learning ouw to cheat like that. I just wanted to defend myself.

Firocket1690
Apr 3, 2004, 08:00 PM
On 2004-04-01 10:16, Makojin wrote:
I had my language setting to Japanese to prevent FSOD, and his was in English.

Dood, that doesn't make a difference. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
As far as the fomer, he has insecurity issues.