PDA

View Full Version : Gokai's Items for trade

Gokai
Apr 1, 2004, 11:03 PM
Just a note, i'm not online currently, but within 2-3 weeks i should be.

I figured i could get rid of some of the stuff that me and one of my room mates (a level 200 RAcast) found. These are the things i'll be willing to part with:

Cross Scar
Brave Knuckle
Musashi+1 (i accidentally ground it)
Rappy Fan
Regene Gear Adv.
Left Arm of Delsaber
Booma's Right/Left (can't remember what it was) Arm
Bloody Art
Blade Dance
DB's Shield

Now, for a small list of some of the things i want:

Right Arm of Delsaber
Delsaber's Buster
Any of the Photon Claws
Twin Brand
ChuChu Fever
ChuChu (the mag)
Olga Flow DNA (don't remember exactly what it's called)

and...um, that's all i can think of. I could be swayed to trade for other items, but those are mainly what i'm looking for.

Edit: another small note: All these items are Legit. We found them all in Multimode. He gave them to me because he's a bit too class specific. For pete's sake, he forked over a Stag Cutlery for nothing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gokai on 2004-04-01 20:06 ]</font>

jnblz316
Apr 2, 2004, 07:35 AM
the olga flow dna is not in the game so that would not be a legit item you want. seeing as how you are trading legit stuff. figured you wanted legit's back in return. i have most of that syuff you want pm if you want to trade and we can work out the details then.

rising_sunset
Apr 2, 2004, 08:33 AM
yeah, if you really want a parasitic gene flow you can just ask people online and some will just dupe it for you. So forget about possessing that item legitly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

phantasy_king
Apr 2, 2004, 10:07 AM
Dragon claw for youre DB's Shield?, I may have a normal photon claw as well so both of them for the DB's shield would be ok.

Gokai
Apr 2, 2004, 10:10 AM
On 2004-04-02 04:35, jnblz316 wrote:
the olga flow dna is not in the game so that would not be a legit item you want. seeing as how you are trading legit stuff. figured you wanted legit's back in return. i have most of that syuff you want pm if you want to trade and we can work out the details then.

Ah. I was unaware of that. Thank you for filling me in. Huh, i thought it look wierd when it said Olga Flow droppped it, but there was a 0% rate...

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 2, 2004, 01:34 PM
You CAN get the Olga Flow gene. It drops with a rate of 1/64. And you can only get it offline because online the drop is off. In order to get the gene you have to beat him, then kill yourself (I suggest Soul Banish or Lavis Cannon (any thing that steals HP without making contact)). Then afterwards go back and you have a 1/64 chance of it being there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADUCKI-Sempai on 2004-04-02 10:37 ]</font>

jnblz316
Apr 2, 2004, 05:51 PM
You CAN get the Olga Flow gene. It drops with a rate of 1/64. And you can only get it offline because online the drop is off. In order to get the gene you have to beat him, then kill yourself (I suggest Soul Banish or Lavis Cannon (any thing that steals HP without making contact)). Then afterwards go back and you have a 1/64 chance of it being there.

you would need the action replay to do that though so it's definately not obtainable legitly. my friend uses an AR and he used it to get the gene flow.

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 2, 2004, 10:10 PM
You don't need AR. Trust me. I know a few people who got it. And there is no AR code that I know of that does anything with drop rates or items (besides shields I think).