PDA

View Full Version : EP3: EpIII FSOD Rants

Link00seven
Apr 2, 2004, 03:44 PM
Please use this topic to post about your EpIII FSOD/Char Corruption, etc. Expect it to be stickied. Thank you.

Firocket1690
Apr 2, 2004, 05:50 PM
i fsod'd once.
nothing happened.
i disconnected.
that was all.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BRTW2
Apr 2, 2004, 05:53 PM
I was in the final round vs a really ez person, and bam, anteres 8 freezes....It fscking sucks, thats what!

Arislan
Apr 2, 2004, 08:34 PM
I realized a bit ago that before my character corrupted (just before the Famitsu Cup) that I had pulled both a Skip Set and a Guilty Light. I nearly cried when I realized that.

BogusKun
Apr 4, 2004, 11:41 PM
Aww... Seeing good players getting FSODed... is sad.

navci
Apr 5, 2004, 06:29 PM
I got FSODed once when I was entering a game. On a B ship. :/ 25 exp lost. (my partner was higher leveled so he lost even more)

Ouch.

Robo47
Apr 9, 2004, 09:30 PM
I was finally gonna play ep3 online today when BOOM!

I'm frozen at the Ship Select screen, maybe I should have bought the US version?

Scejntjynahl
Apr 12, 2004, 09:26 AM
Call me a dam n00b, hell yesterday I got DC like ten times, in tourneys and wham, bam, but no thank you mam, I lost two whole levels!!! Dam ST everytime you DC in any battle they punish you with exp loss, wtf, I didnt want to DC, it just happened!! GRRRRR, if it wasnt for navi and her Reiz bashing I would have stll been dumb Clvl 19 GRRRRR.... *breathes* but now Im back at 21, but I am so fearfull of doing tourneys online now... hate losing so much just for an accident.

hucasts_rock
Apr 18, 2004, 09:23 PM
a friend and I FSODed once while starting a comp stomp game, lost 20 exp ;x

Sharkyland
Apr 25, 2004, 10:58 PM
I just got FSOD today... for the first time. ;_; I couldn't get the name, but it was a red costume FOmarl.

ElizaBluefull
May 3, 2004, 09:17 PM
Fingaz got me last week. I was so pissed off cause I lost a deldepth and some exp! So pissed in fact that I switched my language setting to jp so it won't happen to me anymore on ep3 unless some bug in the server does it to me.

AYY-BEE-CEE
May 19, 2004, 10:21 AM
I'm an English person who can't even get the game, think yourself lucky that you can moan about it because I can't even play it!

adamgnome104
Jul 3, 2004, 10:46 PM
Strangest own ever:

Me:What did you get banned for?
FSODer: This...
Gamecube: *Buzz*
My blood pressure:*rises*

>_> Seriously if they want to own someone they don't have to FSOD!

Oh yeah and there was this time, at a tournament:
Me: [puts rappies over teleports]
FSODer: Stop being cheap I can't get you!
Me: Use fly!
Gamecube:*buzz*
Me: Oh I hate this shit!

And the other times were all more crappy lobby crap!
I swear if ep3 wasnt a present given to me, I would've broken it by now! O_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2004-07-03 20:47 ]</font>

Marcian
Jul 4, 2004, 01:14 PM
Fingaz got you, too?

People, there is an abuse report form at the Sega Official Website. We need to gather our information and constantly report the man until he is banned!

Is this what corrupted my memory card?

What do I do about it? Can I uncorrupt the whole thing?

Tycho
Jul 24, 2004, 04:39 AM
Yea, I know about Fingaz. But erm. I heard he found it, he can fsod jp people now. I myself have only been fsod'd once I guess, in ep3. I'm not even sure what I did lose.. anyhow, I hope this it's not true about Fingaz. Aw well, I don't wanna be JP anyway, I like wordselect. u_u Need keyboard..

trypticon
Jul 27, 2004, 04:12 PM
Episode 3 name: Fingaz

Episode 1 and 2 name: Cancerous

Name in real life: Adam

Ethnic background: British

Ways to unnerve him: Point out who really is him between the people who name themselves Fingaz online. Then call him out by his real name. Explain that you'd love to chat with him, but can't understand what he's saying with the British accent. Finish it off by suggesting he go have some tea and bisquets.

I've hated this guy from the moment I learned of him online, for several reasons, none of which are really important here. If I can somehow dupe this guy into giving me his guild card again, I'll post the number here for everyone to send in a complaint about him. Then again, that probably would go against forum rules.

It's been a very long time since I played episode 3 at all, does this guy even still show up online?

Jack
Sep 5, 2004, 06:04 AM
On 2004-07-27 14:12, trypticon wrote:
Explain that you'd love to chat with him, but can't understand what he's saying with the British accent. Finish it off by suggesting he go have some tea and bisquets.

I'd join in the conversation by suggesting that this can be taken as racist behaviour.

RebirthFlame
Oct 2, 2004, 11:13 AM
It Lagged so badly i had to DC on the Final round after i chose my Deck and before the NOW SAVING screen failed to appear

kevlar_pso
Jan 5, 2005, 09:53 PM
Well, now that I'm losing my cable modem, I'll be off PSOX and moving back to the GCN on Ep. I-III. Now that I know there are FSODers there, I am not really looking forward to it. . . .

shadowvincent
Jan 24, 2005, 12:22 PM
On 2004-09-05 04:04, Jack wrote:

On 2004-07-27 14:12, trypticon wrote:
Explain that you'd love to chat with him, but can't understand what he's saying with the British accent. Finish it off by suggesting he go have some tea and bisquets.

I'd join in the conversation by suggesting that this can be taken as racist behaviour.

I would join in and laugh at it. And don`t accuse me of being racist towards Brits, because I AM British. English, in fact.

Daikarin
Jul 18, 2005, 09:18 AM
It's gotten to the point where I'm being chased by kids. And when I say "Kid" I mean "Kidson Hunt", that little FOmar. And I also mean "Killer Coke", that brazilian HUcast with a Lolita complex.

Screw SEGA, I'm taking my own measures from now on. I can't stand this shit.

Ryna
Sep 16, 2005, 09:56 AM
Given that there really aren't that many people playing Episode 3 anymore and the decline of the PSOW GC population, I am going to close this thread to help reduce the number of stickies. If you are still playing Episode 3 and would like to rant about a corruption/FSOD, use this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&164) in the future.