PDA

View Full Version : The Concept of Love

Shimarisu
Apr 3, 2004, 02:06 PM
First of all I fucking hate this 'song'.

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THE CONCEPT OF LOVE!

OK.

The Concept of Love

Noun. Scientific. A Darwinian response make to force us to process external phonemena in a illogical fashion, with the sole scientific aim of:

1. Forcing us to procreate.
2. Forcing us to replace our sorry, decaying asses with newer models.
3. Forcing us to act in an extrememly ridiculous way, so as to dissaude persons of the opposite sex from procreating with the more inept of the species, thus eradicating geeks from the human race.

There, I analysed your Concept of Love perfectly, now can you stop playing that fucking noise on the jukebox?

Thank you.

- Shimarisu

Nai_Calus
Apr 3, 2004, 02:14 PM
*cheers*

While we're at it, can you stop playing Let Mom Sleep, too? That's not a freaking song, it's five minutes of hateful, moronic noise. Not music. Geh. *shudder*

While we're at it, stop being a fucking asshole and coming in and changing the jukebox while I'm listening to something. If you come into a lobby and want to change it, ASK, FFS! I've had my song changed twice already because someone ran into the lobby JUST after mine started(So I know they didn't hear it) and went straight to the jukebox without even asking if anyone had anything playing. -_- I've yet to have it changed by someone who was in the lobby when it started, but it's only a matter of time.

Ness
Apr 3, 2004, 04:18 PM
Don't forget about the infamous "Milkshake" song.

Daikarin
Apr 3, 2004, 04:18 PM
Ah well. What can I say about this...

Freud used to say:

"Ah, Love. It can burn... It can last... But it cannot do both."

I believe that's incomplete.

"Ah, Love. It can burn... It can last... But it rarely does both."

Shimarisu, why are you trying to define love in a logical way? It makes it sound so limited, words aren't enough to understand it.

ALL WE NEED IS LOVE! TARARARARAAAAA! ALL WE NEED IS LOVE! TAAAARARARARAAAAA! ALL WE NEED IS LOVE! LOVE...! LOVE IS ALL WE NEED! (etc)

*Looks at Shimarisu's furious eyes*

Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-04-03 13:18 ]</font>

Boothead
Apr 3, 2004, 06:32 PM
Milkshake song...
That song is ear shit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Logical2u
Apr 3, 2004, 06:48 PM
Yea, the songs are getting annoying, they are very popular and played most everywhere...

Shimarisu
Apr 4, 2004, 07:15 AM
Well here's how to piss these people off. Have lots of money, and an autofire pad. Recobox the jukebox.

Yesterday I put the ep 3 ending on, and some guy said "This sucks" and put Concept of Love on. So I switched it back to Ep.3 ending. So he switched back, and kept doing so til he ran out of money. Then some OTHER guy came up and put Concept of Love on. Til HE ran out of money, and the whole frikking lobby started doing it to annoy me. Anyway I got my auto fire pad, taped the A button down and stood my char in front of the jukebox. Then I went away. Ep 3 ending is silent at the start, so this results in no music. I told everyone I had haxxored it and if they played Concept of Love again, I'd do something bad.

I have 256,000 spendable meseta, so I plan to do this as and when people irritate me with Concept of Love.

- Shimarisu

Ness
Apr 4, 2004, 08:52 AM
Oh, so this is a song in the game!

I thought it was a real life song.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 4, 2004, 12:07 PM
On 2004-04-04 06:52, Ness wrote:

Ditto!

You should do a few runs through v.hard ruins, and pick up as much meseta and items as possible. Then you'll always get your way! Mwahaha.....

SpikeOtacon
Apr 4, 2004, 12:19 PM
On 2004-04-04 06:52, Ness wrote:

It is, it was also in Jet Set Radio Future. Same with the other one mentioned before 'milkshake'. Oh god those songs are horrible.

Sharkyland
Apr 4, 2004, 12:44 PM
I want the Jet Set Radio Future OST, but I usually don't play those songs. I usually spend my money on the capsule machine where I usually curse to no end.

My friend usually plays 'Tower of Caelum' and I wish I could play 'Raven Sacrum Aevum'.

anwserman
Apr 4, 2004, 12:44 PM
On 2004-04-04 05:15, Shimarisu wrote:
Well here's how to piss these people off. Have lots of money, and an autofire pad. Recobox the jukebox.

Yesterday I put the ep 3 ending on, and some guy said "This sucks" and put Concept of Love on. So I switched it back to Ep.3 ending. So he switched back, and kept doing so til he ran out of money. Then some OTHER guy came up and put Concept of Love on. Til HE ran out of money, and the whole frikking lobby started doing it to annoy me. Anyway I got my auto fire pad, taped the A button down and stood my char in front of the jukebox. Then I went away. Ep 3 ending is silent at the start, so this results in no music. I told everyone I had haxxored it and if they played Concept of Love again, I'd do something bad.

I have 256,000 spendable meseta, so I plan to do this as and when people irritate me with Concept of Love.

- Shimarisu

I just love you Shima.
Even though I love JSRF/JGR music, I just love how you deal with these situations.

Pure brilliance. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-04-04 10:45 ]</font>

navci
Apr 4, 2004, 12:47 PM
Okay. Please don't kill me for this.

I ... erm, liked those songs. But I like them more when they are in their own game. Most of JSR's music make no sense when they are out of context, I only listen to just a few of them outside of the game, and they are not the popular two mentioned here.

Thing is, even though I -DO- like the music, I think it is the people who use it to annoy people, or play it over and over and over again are the true annoyance, rather than the song itself. (to me anyway)... so. Ya. I like the music, but people are still annoying.

Blitzkommando
Apr 4, 2004, 03:37 PM
On 2004-04-04 10:47, navi wrote:

I ... erm, liked those songs. But I like them more when they are in their own game. Most of JSR's music make no sense when they are out of context, I only listen to just a few of them outside of the game, and they are not the popular two mentioned here.

Thing is, even though I -DO- like the music, I think it is the people who use it to annoy people, or play it over and over and over again are the true annoyance, rather than the song itself. (to me anyway)... so. Ya. I like the music, but people are still annoying.

In the night, dream delight... Yup, I hate that song now... First time I heard it wasn't too bad, but now.... have heard it a million times and hate it...

Firocket1690
Apr 4, 2004, 06:39 PM
Your TV remote has no 'mute' button ?
=/

Pancake
Apr 4, 2004, 06:44 PM
On 2004-04-04 13:37, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

In the night, dream delight... Yup, I hate that song now... First time I heard it wasn't too bad, but now.... have heard it a million times and hate it...

Little Kids singing! ONe of the original reasons I quit PSO the 1st time

Blitzkommando
Apr 4, 2004, 06:52 PM
On 2004-04-04 16:44, Pancake wrote:

On 2004-04-04 13:37, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

Little Kids singing! ONe of the original reasons I quit PSO the 1st time

I have the orginal one, adults only singing. Quite good. Too bad ST hasn't released it or used it yet... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

BogusKun
Apr 4, 2004, 11:29 PM
Or 0 volume?

I love the ENDING song BTW http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

navci
Apr 5, 2004, 01:35 AM
On 2004-04-04 16:52, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
I have the orginal one, adults only singing. Quite good. Too bad ST hasn't released it or used it yet... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

The conclusion: Anything you have to hear a hundred million times gets annoying. Case closed.

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 01:56 AM
Thread derailment much?

Armok
Apr 5, 2004, 10:10 AM
I hate in game music and ep3 has some of the most annoying songs in history. I just have my tv on mute constantly cos its all shit.

PS Shim=Legend