PDA

View Full Version : *twitch*....*seizure*

FOAtHeart
Apr 4, 2004, 04:24 AM
I hate symbol chat spammers. I was just trying to talk to uncle in the lobby, when this idiot just uses this "please give" symbol chat...OVER AND OVER AND OVER! that high pitched squeeky sound is so annoying, and, blehg!! XP

Sharkyland
Apr 4, 2004, 05:11 AM
I encountered that guy as well. Now I can't remember his name. He was probably sitting in a chair next to Dancer.

Things like this usually makes me turn the volume off on my television and play some other music. I only want to listen when I input something in the jukebox, play a music disc from Gallon's shop, or try to play music on the new Ep3 sounds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-04 03:12 ]</font>

Siris
Apr 4, 2004, 09:17 AM
On 2004-04-04 03:11, Sharkyland wrote:
I encountered that guy as well. Now I can't remember his name. He was probably sitting in a chair next to Dancer.

Things like this usually makes me turn the volume off on my television and play some other music. I only want to listen when I input something in the jukebox, play a music disc from Gallon's shop, or try to play music on the new Ep3 sounds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-04 03:12 ]</font>

You can't change the music in the lobby though can you?

ERS
Apr 4, 2004, 11:35 AM
On 2004-04-04 07:17, Siris wrote:

On 2004-04-04 03:11, Sharkyland wrote:

You can't change the music in the lobby though can you?

Yes, in episode 3, although everyone always plays garbage from Jet grind radio.

Sharkyland
Apr 4, 2004, 12:43 PM
My friend usually plays 'Tower of Caelum' and I wish I could play 'Raven Sacrum Aevum'.