PDA

View Full Version : Another rant on n00bs

PhotonDrop
Apr 5, 2004, 01:08 PM
Last night I decided to make a character with hacks(1304 mags and such) well, I made a really short HUmar named Bud Wiser(Jaks had joked that earlier).

Well I go to Vega 2 and make a battle mode game expecting folks with maxed stats, well, these people joined:

(forgot his name) lv 25 RAmar
Inuyasha lv 27 HUmar

We were playing nicely until the RAmar started using a Heavens Punisher and using the special every attack, so I said "don't use that wep plz" He put it away and then a this person joined:

Lusec lv 15 RAmarl

Inuyasha kills me when I'm typing "hi" and Lusec says "Face it you suck at pso"

So i called a time out and said:

"1. Who are you and how does that give you power to come into my game talking trash for no reason?"

"2.Do you realise that I was killed by someone of a higher level with maxed stats?"

"3. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME SO (I bring up STFU symbol)"

Well, we were on F1 fighting normaly, I kill her and she says "OMG stupid n00b has to hide behind hacks"

Ooooooh well look at you! You used level 20 Zonde on Inuyasha and are currently holding a S-Rank Handgun!

Whats with the double standards?

Well, the RAmar quits saying "Lusec, you are a facking moron"

and Lusec kills me when I'm saying goodbye to the RAmar.

Inuyasha kills Lusec and revives me and we fight for a while leaving Lusec there dead.

Inuyasha kills me and Lusec says "C n00b? I own you"

Inu revives me and runs off to kill some Boomas.

I said "Yeah, I c a n00b, and she's lying on the ground dead. Also you dont 'own' me, Inuyasha was the one that killed me not you."

So I revive Lusec and kill her again(one hit with my Yamigarasu)

I said "0wned" and Inu kills me again.

Then a friend of mine comes in and kills Inu and Lusec, basically he stayed out of the conversation except later when I got my other character PhotonDrop.

I said"whyd you stop the game?"

Carl(my friend) says "I didn't think you were coming back"

"I said BRB and I wanted to kill Lusec so much"

"Sorry"

then a char named Fithos says something stupid, I didn't bother lookin around to see his character class.

"I say look Carl, its the n00b Lusec"

Fithos says "How u no?"

Hmm, maybe using words from Final Fantasy 8 was a bad idea?

Carl then invited me to TTF but I told him I had to go, freakin n00bs give me a headache!

You cant call someone a n00b if they know more of what theyre talking about than you. Especially if you're a n00b yourself.

BTW if anybody sees Lusec the level 15 RAmarl anywhere tell her I want to fight her again.

Ness
Apr 5, 2004, 03:45 PM
I agree with you about some of the morons that play that game, but I had a problem with one of your statements:

"1. Who are you and how does that give you power to come into my game talking trash for no reason?"

"2.Do you realise that I was killed by someone of a higher level with maxed stats?"

"3. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME SO (I bring up STFU symbol)"

How could you let someone on the internet affect you that much?

Daikarin
Apr 5, 2004, 04:08 PM
Those ain't necessarily n00bs. They look more like leechers or dupers.

Well, at least you learned your lesson:

Vega = Dumbville

Ness
Apr 5, 2004, 04:25 PM
On 2004-04-05 14:08, Even_Jin wrote:
Those ain't necessarily n00bs. They look more like leechers or dupers.

Well, at least you learned your lesson:

Most of PSO's population = Dumbville

Fixed it for you.

Armok
Apr 5, 2004, 04:29 PM
Wow some serious pso ranting going on today. Battle mode huh I hate cheaters in this

Anyway I've had 3 major pso battles versus n00bs who cheats

BA 1
Day 3 of pso v2 release in UK
Fought a lv 82 Humar with my lv 103 hucast on rule one. He kept saying LOL and had an invicibilty mag, max atp and 180% Akiko Frying pan. I managed to kill him once before he got 1/10 health invun and spend the rest of the battle legging it away from him. Won battle 1000/0. This was my first battle versus cheats on pso.

BA2
Late summer 2002
Basically I had a grudge against a newbie who was in the EU circle of peep who though he was all that. He got an Xploder made a lv 200 Fonewman char with PW and all the best shit and took on my Hucast (now level 130 odd). Basically the muppet may have had all the best stuff but didnt bother have a state maintain which allowed me to freeze trap him staight off and win that battle (rule 7) too.

BA3
The Chrimbo 2003 gc ba
Enter game where some guy was just handing out dupes for free. I got out my ??? club +3 and started to make a joke about trading it for a Labis cannon. Everyone but this guy took offence, he threatened to beat the crap out of me etc. I challanged him to ba rule 6 where i beat him 6002/-6002.

Its all very good if they can talk the talk but none of them have anything to back it up after experience you'll see this.

astuarlen
Apr 5, 2004, 05:45 PM
Wait a minute, you're complaining about people who cheat in BA while openly admitting you were using hacks?? Maybe I misunderstood... =/

Robo47
Apr 9, 2004, 03:14 PM
No? It clearly says she hates n00bs.

Armok
Apr 9, 2004, 03:58 PM
n00b = know nothings who think they vet losers

That is right,right?

PhotonDrop
Apr 10, 2004, 11:18 AM
On 2004-04-05 15:45, astuarlen wrote:
Wait a minute, you're complaining about people who cheat in BA while openly admitting you were using hacks?? Maybe I misunderstood... =/

I have no problems with people with hacks, most of the time, its the cheaters that use Al Rappys to get 40000 ATP or those who think its cool to multi Yamigarasu, Heart of Poumn, L&K14 Combats and a TJ Sword that annoy me.

This Rant is about me hating the idiot n00bs that think they're big stuff even though they get killed 10 times, using words that afect themselves, and are walking oxymorons.

Stupidest thing Lusec said in that game :

"I awtomatically win because I play by rules"

If you play by rules, why are you in Forest 1? and if you mean being legit, whats with your Gun?

That Jackass.

Bradicus
Apr 10, 2004, 12:01 PM
It's amazing how quickly you can silence a hacked character calling you a noob... Just takes a frozen shooter, a few god arms, and a large room.

Oh, wait. After i kill them several times with a legit character, they call me a noob even more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PhotonDrop
Apr 10, 2004, 08:19 PM
So being stronger than somebody makes you a n00b?

HELL NO!

Half the time the idiot online is a sad little 14 year old that cant get any because of his acne and pocket protectors or a punk thats weak in RL and never would talk to us like that in RL but with there PSO disk they cant be kicked in the balls.

KodiaX987
Apr 10, 2004, 09:31 PM
If you guys ever get the chance, search for a flash called "STFU NOOB!" Hilarious and very realistic situation involving... n00bs. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sharkyland
Apr 11, 2004, 07:43 AM
I remember someone calling me a n00b, but I really didn't care.

Though I've always wondering about what people's definitions for n00bs are. Everyone has to seem to have their own definition.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-11 05:46 ]</font>

TheRedNeck
Apr 11, 2004, 06:16 PM
i dont believe that the definition for noob is a 14 year old that cant get any because of his acne...im 15 and i dont believe im a noob i just think that all ppl can be noobs no matter the age where they are from or how they were raised....-Virgo