PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun...

Blitzkommando
Apr 5, 2004, 10:42 PM
Sorry but the number of jackasses has increased a bit too much for me here. Not just FKL, but PSOW in general. I feel that lobby spammers, dupers, and even self rightous snobs are less trouble. With my health in decline I don't need my emotions stirred up the way they are right now. The last 4 years have been extremely tough. Family members have died, I have moved away from all my friends, and have found out I have some potentially very serious health problems. I may be back, I may not. I will come and glance through posts every so often but it will not be as important as before. Should this be my last post, it has been... interresting, and sometimes even fun. Those of you who know me from PSO, don't worry, I shall still play PSO. And I shall still be on AIM. So, I guess this is it eh? Speak to you all later, maybe...

Uncle_bob
Apr 5, 2004, 10:44 PM
Bye, ye ole keeper of the Rubby Rappy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-04-05 20:46 ]</font>

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 10:47 PM
AHHHHH! Blitz don't go!

Oh well, cya later!

Robo47
Apr 5, 2004, 10:51 PM
What? No man dont go. With you gone FKL will slowly lose all of its veterans!

How many folks do we have left?

Allos
Kiz
Uncle
Bradicus
i lost track, screw it...

G'bye Blitz, see you on PSO...

badbitz
Apr 5, 2004, 10:53 PM
Let the new generation take over, I am also like staying away from this forum to mantain my health.
See you on PSO umcle.

Uncle_bob
Apr 5, 2004, 11:00 PM
Er, Umkle isn't leaving PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Tis Blitz.

Zaneatron
Apr 5, 2004, 11:00 PM
tis a sad day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Zzzzzz
Apr 5, 2004, 11:02 PM
Uhhh, see ya later.
I'll take care of Hotel Hell for ya.
I think...
If those creepy women stay far away.

Mixfortune
Apr 6, 2004, 12:11 AM
On 2004-04-05 20:42, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Sorry but the number of jackasses has increased a bit too much for me here. Not just FKL, but PSOW in general. I feel that lobby spammers, dupers, and even self rightous snobs are less trouble. With my health in decline I don't need my emotions stirred up the way they are right now. The last 4 years have been extremely tough. Family members have died, I have moved away from all my friends, and have found out I have some potentially very serious health problems. I may be back, I may not. I will come and glance through posts every so often but it will not be as important as before. Should this be my last post, it has been... interresting, and sometimes even fun. Those of you who know me from PSO, don't worry, I shall still play PSO. And I shall still be on AIM. So, I guess this is it eh? Speak to you all later, maybe...

Sorry to hear about that, man. Just let it be known that I'm just playing around a vast majority of the time I post here. If we ever see you again, you will always be welcome here. Hopefully everything turns out for the best for you.

See you around, and good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-05 22:12 ]</font>

Enyalis_Cho
Apr 6, 2004, 12:29 AM
Sorry to see you go, Blitz. Its been fun and you will be missed. I hope your health gets better, and I hope to see you around some time. Take care.

_Ted_
Apr 6, 2004, 01:14 AM
Wait a second, Is Blitz dying!?

martian_man
Apr 6, 2004, 01:59 AM
did you only read the title O_O

well, goodbye, even if i did never talk to you, get well soon (i can say that right?) O_O http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kizaragu
Apr 6, 2004, 03:21 AM
And then there was... several of us?
Don't go mate! Stay!

Hrith
Apr 6, 2004, 06:35 AM
wow, this has to be a joke !

I enjoy you so much here =/

Tis sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

All the best, Der Kommissar.

Bradicus
Apr 6, 2004, 06:50 AM
good luck

Allos
Apr 6, 2004, 02:37 PM
On 2004-04-05 20:51, Robo47 wrote:

Allos
Kiz
Uncle
Bradicus

Yeah, what the hell would happen to this place if I left???

Anyway, the DTPA will be mainly stationed here but if this new trend of 50 new spammers per week continues, screw it.

Kizaragu
Apr 6, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-04-06 12:37, Allos wrote:
I'd finally gain my rightful place as DTPA leader. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Allos
Apr 6, 2004, 04:27 PM
Hate to tell you Kiz, but you'd be 2nd in command. Guntz is my 2nd and you're my third.

Arislan
Apr 6, 2004, 06:55 PM
Take care, Rubby Rappy keeper. And watch out for Imps.

Sef
Apr 6, 2004, 07:00 PM
Goodbye Blitz. If you didn't mind it...I'd watch the Rubby Rappy for you. You know, make sure it has given out just the right amount of Rubbys...

_Ted_
Apr 6, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-04-06 12:37, Allos wrote:

On 2004-04-05 20:51, Robo47 wrote:

Allos
Kiz
Uncle
Bradicus

Anyway, the DTPA will be mainly stationed here but if this new trend of 50 new spammers per week continues, screw it.

I think I know how to stop the flood of new spammers, or at least slow it down.

1) Stop mentioning FKL outside of FKL, it draws people's intrest.
2) Make Ketchup stop telling every new person in the lounge about it.
3) Get back Blitz!

Sef
Apr 6, 2004, 08:41 PM
As of now, I am an apprentice. Don't expect the fancy rubbys you've gotten from the Rubby Rappy though. My Robo Rubby Rappy is a cheep imitation...

Here's to you Blitz! *Robo Rubby Rappy explodes*