PDA

View Full Version : Dont Hurt FALZY!!

Sayara
Apr 7, 2004, 10:31 PM
... Yes, Tingle is most un happy tonight...
I am sure you all know about Falzy's Soul Snatch which converts Damage to the person without a soul... right? OF course you do!

Well for the first time ever, we made it to ULTIMATE Final Falz. I was like.. "Yay!" Using my Foneweal all i could supply them was the Resta from my Mariana Bag, It was all fine and dandy, until Falzy Decided to steal a soul... MY SOUL! I Shouted, and someone else said stop, but SOMEONE [whos name/weather condition will be held private] STILL ATTACKED, and did a whole fricken 4000+ Damamge (Im also about to shoot the next BKB user..) Oh, it'd be no big deal right? The Nice Racaseal next to me can Moon me... WRONG, he died the moment i turned Red

So my first time beating Ult... was a FLUMP! NO Experience... NOTHING, And the person thought saying sorry and making stupid lil face icons would make me feel better... well it doesnt... doesnt at all...

But wait theres more.
Flow does the same thing but turns you into Flowen! This time my Racaseal Partner got the cheese, and was slaughtered, Before i could run to heal her... though she got up in time for Flow's Death (and me turning into Flowen too)

But.. this is what kills me...
When people know what the attacks do... WHY THE HELL DO THEY STILL DO IT?!

...I'm gonna go cry in my lil corner now...

________
Uggs (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

Pancake
Apr 7, 2004, 10:35 PM
Yea I hate it when stuff like that happens. Just try and stick with friends in these games.

Sayara
Apr 7, 2004, 10:39 PM
I did! I found someone whom has played with me plenty of times before (the Racaseal) and the said annoying one came to the party... ==;;

________
Cat exercise wheel (http://www.catwheelcompany.com/)

anwserman
Apr 7, 2004, 10:45 PM
Some ass was killing our team once with the soul steal. I said NOT to kill us (Falz liked my soul a lot) and there were no forces.... only moons.

I told him that if he didn't stop, I'd kill him when his soul got stolen. No response. His soul was taken, and we killed him when his soul was taken. And the teammates didn't revive... they knew what would happen if we did revive him.

Oh, that guy was pissed.
But, it was a majority decision on part of the people willing to work as a team.

rising_sunset
Apr 7, 2004, 10:50 PM
This I have seen a lot. Simple reason is:

1) Person is selfish and doesn't want other people to level up or to gain massive exp.
2) Person is lazy and want to kill falz fast so he can do something else instead of hanging here reviving you.
3) Some people are just plain stupid XP

But this has happened to me many times. I don't say anything to them. I don't go like "you noob! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY AS A TEAM?!" I don't rant because it's kind of pointless to talk about something you can't change. So next time just try to be more careful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sayara
Apr 7, 2004, 10:59 PM
Well when it happened, i was kinda like the hell? Since it was definitily a one hit KO to me >>;;

851 HP < 4000+ Damage from the Lovely BKB

And my Friend was the one who yelled, all i did was keep silent..

________
BUY VAPORIZERS (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

rising_sunset
Apr 7, 2004, 11:06 PM
4000 from bkb ===> 1356 (my case)

KO

I don't blame you, no one could possibly survive it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: carolsdegga on 2004-04-07 21:06 ]</font>

Sayara
Apr 7, 2004, 11:10 PM
Thats gonna be another thing id complain about!

Xx; Ruins all the fun when someone has such a ridiciolously strong weapon and goes killin happy for the team... >>;

________
Bmw 6 Series History (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_6_Series)

Mixfortune
Apr 8, 2004, 04:05 AM
Yeah, normally the team wants to attack during the soul steal phase while the one getting damaged either constantly heals or, if they are an android, has someone capable of healing them nearby. This way the battle can go much quicker.

However, this only really works if the damage is kept to a low or a medium, depending on whose soul got taken. 1000+, especially 8000, is far too much in this case, but some people just don't learn/listen/care. Fortunately, I've haven't had any problems like this as of yet, as those who do 8000+ often don't bother after they die repeatedly to mid-form Rabarta, or even hit that much against final form Falz with a BKB... -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-08 02:06 ]</font>

Armok
Apr 8, 2004, 04:48 AM
These ppl suck I once had a game with a guy I met. I dragged him through ruins with my char then he pulls out the old cheese needle 180% hits flz I die. God I hate these muppets.

oeagrus
Apr 8, 2004, 07:43 AM
Damm, I wanted to make a thread exactly like this...
BECAUSE this happened twice in a row to me on Monday. It's so friggin' infuriating, expecially since I play a force (184 FOmarl) and I heal, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure and revive everyone all the way through the Falz fight...

and some retarted ass monkey with a 100/100/100/100/100 Guld Milla unloads when Falz locks on to me (Falz has a hardon for Forces). No one can keep up with that kind of damage, and I quickly died, and so did Falz.

So now, before I take the final transport down to the boss fight, I've been stopping everybody and announcing "If ANYONE shoots anything besides Foie at Falz, when he's locked onto somebody, I'm quitting immediately and finding others to play with." Then I ask if eveyone heard me, then I ask them to repeat what I just said. I know it makes me sound like Capt. Penis, but twice in a row is more than coincidence, it's evidence of the general insipidness of the Xbox players.

Anyhoo, no probs since.

Sharkyland
Apr 8, 2004, 12:06 PM
I usually don't attack Falz... unless someone is soul steal and they give me the okay... though I usually equip a weak weak pistol (varista) and shoot doing like 150 dmg, and usually I stay near the person who gets soul sucked so I heal them when their life gets low.

Though I do hate it when unlegit people do that though mostly who ever gets soul sucked, most of the players just stand around the soul sucker and just heal constantly nonstop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-08 10:07 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Apr 8, 2004, 12:25 PM
What pisses me off is when I'm using my FOmar and doing my usual support bitch role. I Foie Falz' final form while he's soul sucking. Either 2 or 3 Foies, then Resta, or alternate Foie and Resta depending on the HP of the person being sucked. Well, this works great, we get him down a good 1000 at least HP with me doing that, except half the time someone else wants to Foie as well, or worse, the PERSON BEING SUCKED starts shooting while I'm Foieing, and I'm sitting there thinking 'Are you TRYING to kill yourself?'... Meh. X_x;

I'm a Force, my Foie does more damage than yours does. It's L28. I have over a thousand MST. Yours is just going to damage cancel for pitiful damage, or worse, be just enough to kill the person getting sucked. -_-; And for the love of Rati, don't sit there and shoot yourself. Especially if you do enough damage to kill yourself in two hits and try to do COMBOS. I can stop Foieing, sure, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to heal you -between- hits.

STOP DOING THIS! IT PISSES ME OFF!

Mixfortune
Apr 8, 2004, 12:29 PM
Online I don't really have the same communication abilities as offline, but when we fight Falz offline multiplayer, we either agree to have a signle person attack, depending on the situation, or not attack if someone needs to be revived. Normally, only the one who has their soul stolen is the one that attacks, but in some cases someone else needs to attack it instead. I definitely need a keyboard.

Robo47
Apr 8, 2004, 04:14 PM
One idiot HUcaseal I played with had a hacked BKB and when her soul was snactched she kept attacking, she killed herself and started cussing saying "WTF!! FALZ CANT DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE! I HAVE MY !@#@ing HP MAXED OUT DAMMIT!"

I laughed at her and she quit playing, so I was all like, so what? My Yas7kV has 90% Dark from all the PDs I've found (when I found it it had a base dark % of 10 and I tekked it up to 35%)

Sayara
Apr 8, 2004, 04:50 PM
e_e; I guess some people are just that dumb... when ever it DOES happen when i play with friends... nobody attacks, in worry of our attacks killing one another!

<<; I mean a Fo's Foie
a Hunters Power and a Rangers Shootin Power... that COULD kill one of us in a hit! >>

________
Fat Girl Live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

Armok
Apr 9, 2004, 04:57 AM
Forces annoy me as they never let me go right Hucast Vulcan time (300,300,300,300,300,300,300,300,300) 2700 damage yer. But they are allowed to do 600 a time and get the kill ecp after I destroyed form 1 and 2.

Still alls fair in love and war on falz.

Nai_Calus
Apr 9, 2004, 05:12 AM
On 2004-04-09 02:57, Armok wrote:
Forces annoy me as they never let me go right Hucast Vulcan time (300,300,300,300,300,300,300,300,300) 2700 damage yer. But they are allowed to do 600 a time and get the kill ecp after I destroyed form 1 and 2.

Still alls fair in love and war on falz.

Considering that my FOmar subsists on 80% exp while you kill everything in sight before he can even J/Z it to get the lousy 80% exp, I'd say he DESERVES the one or two times her manages to get kill exp on Falz. XP

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 06:00 AM
that never happens to me because of being offline now.
except....... When me and a friend were fight V.hard mode flow he was transformed into flowen. well at the time I thought the only way to stop it was to kill him.
So.... I quickly said "YOU HAVE TO DIE QUICK" well I used guld milla to attack flow and he had max of mono di tri mates and star atomizers. all of them shortcutted. well he used every single healing item he had before dieing.
then he realized what I meant. he thought I was talking about flow.
he was a little pissed than he just laughed his ass off.

Ness
Apr 10, 2004, 09:49 AM
Back when I used to play, people would do it all the time. The only time you can pull something like that off is if you have one or two forces constantly Restaing the target. Otherwise, it was quite annoying.

navci
Apr 10, 2004, 02:15 PM
The only time I would allow attack on Falz when he has someone's soul is when you are a FO yourself (which, usually means when that is me) and thefore have access to powerful resta that you use on yourself.

But usually what happen is, I foie Falzy, then people suddenly feel it is okay to attack since I am attacking myself. Thing is, FO HP = one hit KO from anyone else. :/

YOu don't ever, attack your FO!

Nai_Calus
Apr 10, 2004, 02:17 PM
FO HP isn't that bad. XP

Then again, Zero is L137 and has 1256 HP from maxing his HP mat usage and three God/HPs, so what do I know? XD

navci
Apr 10, 2004, 02:20 PM
On 2004-04-10 12:17, Ian-KunX wrote:
FO HP isn't that bad. XP

Then again, Zero is L137 and has 1256 HP from maxing his [b]HP mat usage and three God/HPs[/s], so what do I know? XD

Try one that isn't max-HP matted nor God/HP enabled! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sayara
Apr 10, 2004, 02:27 PM
Thats like what 751 something? Mine is.. oo;

Miyah! Im Glad no-one is done that to me anymore... and people are smarter on Deneb >>;

(Random Person: "STOP")

________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

DOG21313
Apr 12, 2004, 03:45 PM
Heh, whenever i go into Falzy (Im a FOmar) I always heal people when hes soul sucking and tell everyone that only the person who is being soul sucked is allowed to attack. That works most of the time because i usually realize if someones an idiot far before falz and leave. =P