PDA

View Full Version : *****DROPS AND NEEDLE!!!!*****

SJ
Apr 8, 2004, 03:02 AM
Well now iv made a title that makes more sense....oh yeah and i need yas as well as spread needle and p drops...
I have a large trade list which everyone ignored despite the fact its huge and has some rare stuff in....
Please have a look and post either here or my other topic in trade (which has the list) if you need anything.
I REALLY want the needle and the yas v and mechs so if anyone would trade legit ones i will give them multiple items from my long trade list.
P drops are usually 10 per item depending on the rarity.
Hope to hear from SOMEONE soon,
SJ

ReaperX
Apr 8, 2004, 10:04 AM
well what type of neddle and mechgun do you want cause I have lots of them to give and there all legit

SJ
Apr 8, 2004, 10:10 AM
Wants:
Yas mechguns
Yas V
Photon Drops
Spread Needle
DBs Sword 3064
Flowens Sword 3077
Agito 1983

All legit of course.
Do you want anything off my trade list?

ReaperX
Apr 8, 2004, 10:16 AM
i have 31 pds spread needle i dont have the 1983 agito but i got the orotiagito and i just want to know do you have a yamigarasu,ancient saber,or zanba 2 out of three would be nice

SJ
Apr 8, 2004, 10:18 AM
I have a very nice legit yami..... but i rescently traded my ancient saber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ReaperX
Apr 8, 2004, 10:28 AM
aaarrrgghh! ok then ill trade you my spread needle for the yamigarasu when do you want to meet?

SJ
Apr 8, 2004, 10:29 AM
1. Could you plllllzzzzzzz throw in you're photon drops?
2. Wanna meet in about 1 hour and 20 min?

ReaperX
Apr 8, 2004, 01:43 PM
ok ill trow in my pds but i cant meet with you today how about the weekend what is your time zone mine is EST

SJ
Apr 8, 2004, 02:09 PM
gmt.
i'll can make it tommorow, you?