PDA

View Full Version : I broke down.

Mixfortune
Apr 8, 2004, 04:34 AM
Yeah, I broke down and made a team.
Seeing how there was no team apparently specific to the wonders of FKL, I made one.

And to try and keep this in FKL (wouldn't really affect anyone else)... balrhs

Sdoko!!@okdk
Yamyam Momopuffs.
Kijididdffd
mmmdmdnfngkgooooood eating.

Meh!

EDIT------
And yes I realize this may be too late to be of much use or whatever... quit your current team and come here! Mwaha...

And yes it's a semi-acronym, but it tells it like it is, not some made up freakishly random crap http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif so even Allos shouldn't have any problems. (I'm not saying DTPA or A-DTPA are freakishly random crap names)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-08 02:38 ]</font>

Allos
Apr 8, 2004, 08:03 AM
Go ahead, make my day....

Nai_Calus
Apr 8, 2004, 11:48 AM
Screw you. Redundant Advanced Terminal Interface forever!

Mixfortune
Apr 8, 2004, 11:50 AM
Meh, not trying to compete with anyone. A year from now this will probably still have 1 member. Yay...

Kizaragu
Apr 8, 2004, 01:31 PM
I'd join your team, But I'm quite proud of having the DTPA unerneath my username.

Prefer those with no affiliation to the DTPA or A-DTPA, but any are welcome!
Doesn't look like I'm welcome though anyway! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Mixfortune
Apr 8, 2004, 01:55 PM
That is there because I'd rather not take members away from the DTPA and A-DTPA teams. Not like I would be a Team Killer anyways, but you get the point I hope. I'm not against either one, merely neutral.

Saiffy
Apr 8, 2004, 10:44 PM
Why google?

BogusKun
Apr 8, 2004, 10:50 PM
OK Allos... after 6 months I have decided to join DTPA!

Mixfortune
Apr 9, 2004, 12:48 AM
On 2004-04-08 20:44, Saiffwin wrote:
Why google?

That, dear Saiffwin, is a semi-long story.

Sord
Apr 9, 2004, 12:51 AM
well, i quit my team as there is no need for it considering i have a fic backing it, so send me an invite i guess