PDA

View Full Version : **********SEALED J SWORD FOR TRADE**********

SJ
Apr 9, 2004, 03:46 PM
This is 100% legit!
I hate this weapon and i can't unseal it...
I know this seems unlegit but i swear it aint.
Im looking for:
Photon Drops
Spread Needle
Yasminkow 9000 M
Yasminkov V
Red Mechguns
Nug Bazzoka
Heart of Poumn
Flame Visit
Technicla Crozier
Soul Banish
Agito 1983
Flowens Sword 3077
DBs Sword 3064
Hope to hear for someone soon,
SJ

Tani
Apr 9, 2004, 03:49 PM
How are you sure it's legit? The only way you could know is if you found it yourself, because no one would trade something that rare.

SJ
Apr 9, 2004, 03:53 PM
Heh I got it off a friend and then traded half me bloody inventory for it....then i relaise i hate it......
Fine i agree not 100% legit but 99%legit
Its definetly not hacked.
Dosn't anyone want it....

Tani
Apr 9, 2004, 04:08 PM
That's more beleivable http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The only thing I have on your list at the moment is Flame Visit, and I can get a Technical Croizer. Not much I know...

SJ
Apr 9, 2004, 04:12 PM
hehe nah i do need all them but they just aint worth a j sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 10, 2004, 02:08 AM
I will give you 5 photon drops, Flame Visit, Nei's Claw (photon drop)[random indeed], soul banish, and a DBs sword.

Im not sure if its the one you want I need to check.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADUCKI-Sempai on 2004-04-10 00:23 ]</font>

SJ
Apr 10, 2004, 03:48 AM
Well if no1 else wants it then its yours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
But the main things i really want are spread needle, yas m and drops.
If you're soul banish is legit you stand a VERY high chance of getting it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 05:54 AM
I wouldn't mind trading with you because I can get every single item on your list.
unfortunetly I am not online.
I need another one because I accidentally unsealed mine so now I can't use it or the sealed.

SJ
Apr 10, 2004, 07:29 AM
I remind you all since this is legit, i only want legit stuff in return.

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 10, 2004, 04:16 PM
Arg.... the DBs sword wasn't the right year its 2074 or something.

Kuea
Apr 11, 2004, 04:13 AM
On 2004-04-10 05:29, SJ wrote:
I remind you all since this is legit, i only want legit stuff in return.

all of my stuff that I trade is legit.
even if I dupe it I always trade the legit

SJ
Apr 11, 2004, 05:51 AM
no duped legits either.
when are you getting you're modem/broadband adapter eclair?

Kuea
Apr 12, 2004, 08:20 AM
On 2004-04-11 03:51, SJ wrote:
no duped legits either.
when are you getting you're modem/broadband adapter eclair?

already have it.
just need to get ahold of sega because they have been charging credit card for a couple of months now.
and I can't even get access to my HL yet.

when you say no duped legits does that mean if they have been duped at all no?
cause I dupe all my items for a back up copy I have now on a seperate mem card for protection.

SJ
Apr 12, 2004, 08:58 AM
Sorry all the j sword has gone.
Eclair you would have got it but i dont use anything thats been tampered with.
Well sorry all.

Eclypse
Apr 12, 2004, 12:51 PM
On 2004-04-10 03:54, Eclair wrote:
I wouldn't mind trading with you because I can get every single item on your list.
I need another one because I accidentally unsealed mine so now I can't use it or the sealed.

How the hell do you accidentally unseal a J-Sword. That sounds like the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard.

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 14, 2004, 06:51 PM
Most peoples just get unsealed unnoticed.

But I was gonna trade but... after finding one of my own I decided not too.

Kuea
Apr 14, 2004, 07:04 PM
On 2004-04-12 10:51, Eclypse wrote:

On 2004-04-10 03:54, Eclair wrote:

How the hell do you accidentally unseal a J-Sword. That sounds like the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard.

I was excited that I had the use option and clicked it.
I was with a transfer char and I couldn't use it with my real char at the time and I had leveled up so much it would have been a waste to reset it.

gone?
oh well.
The only ones you wouldn't have wanted then would have been the nug heart of poumn and soul banish

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-04-14 17:06 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 19, 2004, 03:55 AM
Just to let you guys know theres absolutely no way you can tell the difference between a legit and a dupe legit, anybod can easily say its legit, but why would they wanna give away their only one when they can dupe it and give you the extra while still keeping their original, cant trust anybody,its the internet afterall LoL

SJ
Apr 19, 2004, 04:00 AM
1. Thanks alot jackass (I dont dupe)
2. Like hell I'd risk giving a dupe when im getting items I need.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 19, 2004, 04:02 AM
1.Dont call me a Jackass, Jackass.
2.i was not directing this towards you dumbass, im speaking about people in general.
And for your own saftey aswell, be careful who you trade with, the only way to be 100 % legit is to play Offline, or not trade with others Online, who have no idea where it came once you trade.
I wasnt saying your J sword is not legit, i was not speaking about you or anybody who posted in this topic, just a general statement thats all.
anyways im off, have a nice day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-04-21 15:40 ]</font>