PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: My mag for your mag

SophiaSeed
Apr 14, 2004, 03:57 PM
I am interested in increasing my collection of mags. And was wondering if anyone was interested in trading mags with me. My mags are widely popular so i've been told by many people, even though i dont think so. Just the same im interested increasing the amount of mags i have, so now i dont care. If you have duped mags, thats fine i'll trade my legit ones for those. I'll trade any kind of fully raised mags for another, as long as the mag isn't hacked. I won't trade gold for a common rock. Any kind doesnt matter at this point, non-rare, cell mags, even 4th evolution mags are cool with me. All to increase my already impressive collection. I promise a good trade if you can do that same for me.

If you need me, do a choice search or stare me down in Vega 1-1. That mostly likely where i"ll be. ALSO send me Mail instead of doing the standard chatting. Mailing me is much easier way for you to get a hold me instead, as i might not respond or be afk at any moment you come to talk to me. But if you mail me, then I can't complain i didnt know you were there.

Myopathy
Apr 16, 2004, 02:48 AM
I have a Sato and/or Angel Wing, both legit and fully-raised. I could trade either or both if you have a good Ila for a Force.

Xion810
Apr 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
Sophia...Fancy meeting you here.

I have tons of mags, whitename, Greenname, Rare, hacked, unhacked...all duped. You can try my AIM, my ICQ, or meet me in Ant08-01 or Ant08-C1. My search is on, so you can always find me that way. n.n

zmw
Apr 17, 2004, 08:24 PM
i got a sato and/or a robocho