PDA

View Full Version : need good swords

psoshadow
Feb 20, 2001, 01:12 PM
i'm looking for good hunter stuff i want aa stag or twin brand i have good stuff like del saber buster
sbeats blade
del saber left arm
double saber 20
gae bolg 9
etc if anybody wanna trade tell me what they have

psoshadow
Feb 20, 2001, 01:17 PM
oh ya i also have a frying pan if that helps
i'm looking for rare stuff.i have a couple of other good stuff but can't remeber now.

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 01:23 PM
I am interested in Delsaber's LEFT arm (not his right one, which makes the buster). Please check out my list at

http://tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=978&forum=2

and let me know what you are interested in. I'm also interested in your double saber and s-beat blade. ICQ me at 4896613 and we'll work something out hopefully.

Thanks,
-Guardian

psoshadow
Feb 20, 2001, 01:26 PM
this is my second time on the boards i have no idea what a icq icb icu or what ever is and just list you items .

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 02:46 PM
I'll repost my list then:
I would like your Delsaber's Left Arm, Double Saber, and S-Beats Blade. You can tell me what you want from the list below:

-----
Here's my list of rare items for trade. As I have been careful to constantly upgrade my stock towards higher and higher native/beast/machine/dark percentages (one of the most important and overlooked aspect of weapons), many of these items come with bonuses as high as 50% (contact me and I'll send you the exact stats when I return home). Most are also grindered to high levels, usually maximum.

FOR TRADE:
Photon Claw: be like Wolverine

Durandal: arguably the best saber-style weapon in the game, and gains extra exp per hit

Delsaber?s Buster: cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work

C-Bringer?s Rifle: this is the "double saber" of rifles and the best gun in the game. Special attack takes 75% (!) of a target?s HP. This weapon gives you +390 ATP (!!!) and +80 ATA (!!!). Cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work.

Level 120 USHASU mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level around 85, costing more than 1 million meseta in trifluids and a LOT of time); IQ is 200 and synch is at or near 120

Last Survivor: mine have very high bonuses to monster types

Cross Slash: very rare saber, description is "leaves cross-shaped scars in victim's chest"

Sacred Guard: goes in shield slot, prevents all status affects like confuse/slow/poison/paralyzed/frozen. One thing that makes the sacred guard extra useful: you don't need to wear it to have it clear status effects; you can simply equip it once you are paralyzed/poisoned/confused/slowed/frozen then reequip your shield and voila!

Varista

M&AQ 60 VISE

DB's Saber

Blade Dance

Dragon Slayer

Club of Loconium

Battle Verge

Fire Scepter AGNI

Visk 235W

Crush Bullet

Justy 235T

H&S 25 Justice

Flowen's Sword

Brionac

Slicer of Assassin

Meteor Smash

Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot

Celestial Shield (12 star shield)

MY WANT LIST:
Vjaya
Agito
Soul Banisher
Orotiagito
Diska of Liberator
Chain Sawd
Flame Visit
Victor Axe
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
God/Mind
Hero/Ability
Mag Cell (either)
High level (12 or higher only) Megid disk
S-Beat Blade or S-Beat?s arm
Double Saber
Del Saber?s Left Arm or Shield

In addition, I would be somewhat interested in the following even though I can't use them:
Suppressed Gun
Wals MK2
Mace of Adaman
Final Impact
Spread Needle
Brave Hammer
C-Bringer's Rifle
Storm Wand: Indra
Cauceus
Alive Aqhu

If you have something else that would be very special to a level 76 Hunter, let me know. I'm not interested in anything that appears in the shops (other than perhaps a LOT of grinders), even items that appear in the shops only rarely. In addition, I'm not interested in "normal" items (such as King's Gladius, Devil's Calibur, Hell Blade, Blizzard Gungir, etc.). I am also not interested in meseta.

Why trade with me?
-I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I apologize in advance if this sounds ridiculous, but I hope you all appreciate that the only way we can both lose from online trading is for thieves to continue to steal from us. I?ve done many of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian, ICQ#5896613

Omegaxboy
Feb 20, 2001, 05:54 PM
Guardian: I have God/Mind and Double Saber and I'm interesting in Durandal, Cross Slash or C-bringe's Rifle......let me know a time to meet you....

trunks
Feb 20, 2001, 06:12 PM
i have delsabers right arm..... how u make it into the buster??????????????