PDA

View Full Version : He was a great friend and all but... (Warning)

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 12:59 PM
This is worse than Hacking...

It seems as if Hayato is doing it again. He created yet another scheme to ruin PSO.

First Mass duping on Episodes 1 and 2. Code Spreading/Leaking, Spamming, Newbie-Bashing, and now it has come down to this... Serial Stealing.

Now only God knows WHY would someone need your Serial/Access key and PASSWORD! just to log on Madeline?

So that you will be ruined in the long run of PSO.

Those who haven't been asked to trade in their serials, you're fine... those who have... Sorry for you

I hate to do this for him, but I BARELY know the guy anyways even though his matters are never videogames when I see him... But here is some evidence to prove my point:

[***???***]: heh
BogusKun: ?
[***???***]: sup man, how was school?
BogusKun: it was alright but i got another class in about an hour
[***???***]: you still get on PSO?
BogusKun: nope. I quit pso, I just play my ps2 now
BogusKun: Did you know that Arion quit?
[***???***]: LOL yea
[***???***]: CAP you shouldn't have quitted man
BogusKun: why? the game is horrifyingly gay
[***???***]: SO I CAN WIN DAMMIT, BESIDES...
[***???***]: I don't know much people on there irl like u
BogusKun: It'll get boring soon enough to the point you'll quit
[***???***]: Heh. i'll be the last person on pso watch
BogusKun: willing to pay THAT much? i know you got enough money but shouldn't you be paying off that car?
[***???***]: WTF! don't worry about that shit
[***???***]: yo bo can you do me a favor?
[***???***]: i need your serial/access and PW to pso
BogusKun: it's the import sorry toshi
[***???***]: well fuck.. i'll buy it from you
BogusKun: i'll think about it, but why you need it? you're good enough aren't you?
[***???***]: somewhat... but i wanna get GOD quick
[***???***]: i was corrupted remember
[***???***]: so i can get my old level back and youre like level 200 something right?
[***???***]: then i can rank high and somewhat
BogusKun: yea but dude, aren't you responsible for that fsod clan thing?
[***???***]: haha youre fuckin funny. like i said, im only ranking besides
[***???***]: the main reason i need new serial is so that i can dodge that sanjuro guy
BogusKun: who the hell is that?
[***???***]: snowy sc... i didn't know he was the same person. but anyways he tricked me and said he had a server so i gave him my serial and access
[***???***]: SOMEHOW he managed to remake a char like him and get my password
[***???***]: like Dupe I mean
[***???***]: cuz he was gonna...
[***???***]: help me rank up
BogusKun: well... it's your fault
[***???***]: w
[***???***]: (^w^)
[***???***]: you're wrong bo
BogusKun: well it's your fault you gave it to him
[***???***]: well it's not like i got more serials
[***???***]: basically i can play pso for free now
BogusKun: WTF! when was this?
[***???***]: well i stolen like over 100 serials from ep2 and 3s
BogusKun: man...
BogusKun: i know youre smart but damn, that's just fuckin lame dude
[***???***]:
BogusKun: i hope you dont get banned for it.
[***???***]: LOL! I can get people banned by using illegal codes man
BogusKun: ???? what the fuck ????
[***???***]: yup
[***???***]: anywas bo, look, that fag shouldnt have did me like that
[***???***]: so now ima ruin pso again like i did on dreamcast

BogusKun: well it's not like you can remake a nol code and spread it anyways
[***???***]: heh well it IS ep3 dummy
BogusKun: well I kinda hate to say this but people wil find out
[***???***]: well i HATE TO SAY THIS NIGGA, I HAVE MANY SERIALS ANYWAYS!
[***???***]: see i run pso i even have more people helpin me out
BogusKun: it's like you to have people follow you just to log on a dumb game for free anyways
[***???***]: LOL I CAN WALK THRU WALLS YOU SHOULD SEE!
BogusKun: =/
BogusKun: crappy hacks
[***???***]: anyways no one knows the plan yet
[***???***]: you there dude?

Look, Even though I hate your rotting guts and I wish you would get off your Computer chair for once, I'm asking for a favor from BARUBARY6 to LET EVERYONE HERE KNOW THAT
To get on Madeline you don't require the PASSWORD for your serial/access keys to log on...

Because these people here are being suckered into thinking that Hayato is the actual Myria/MrsLoveRappy.

I hope PSOW takes this post in consideration.
And good luck to the fellow videogamer.

--EDIT--
I'm sorry but I removed the AIM name at his request for several reasons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2004-04-16 21:45 ]</font>

Boxblaster666
Apr 16, 2004, 01:13 PM
...... thanks for informing me.

Castoth
Apr 16, 2004, 01:15 PM
*breathes a sigh of relief*

Figured he could just steal access/serial at will on Episode III somehow until the very end of that post. Granted, the situation still sucks for many players though that use Baru's server (think that's what the post meant).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Castoth on 2004-04-16 11:16 ]</font>

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 01:39 PM
Problem is, people like him, Myria, or Clara can get your serials easy. But as I last recall, Hayato haven't started hacking PSO, or I could be wrong... he's kind of a random prick at times you never would know. He used to be able to read serials on DreamCast... but as I said before... your password is HIDDEN within your memory card.

He doesn't have the power to clone character in lobbies, seeing it's easy. Myria can do the same tricks, and it leads to disconnection, then they would swap their serials back to normal (yes at will).

But as long as you don't have a easy password for someone like Hayato to guess... then yes, you're safe. 1 thing is to pray he won't guess them because usually passwords are tied to the character he sees (obviously, how he pass breaks into rooms)

Make sure you don't have passwords like:
anime-related
satan
otaku-related
123 so-on
ABC
Because Pass Break codes were never made for the GameCube PSOs, and I'm pretty sure that he would guess them easily.

Also, don't forget to remember that Hayato has many followers on the ships VEGA/MINTAKA/DENEB/ and ANTARES. So this could be a problem when dealing with "friends" posing as YOUR FRIEND.
The thing is... don't trust ANYBODY when they ask for your serial... even if it's for ranking up or such. Because if you mail a friend 70/100 percent chance that Hayato or one of his friends are reading your e-mails. And they don't even have to respond.

(Watch-Out) List
Also watch out for anyone that is Hayato's friend or related to him in anyway. He has a ship-full of friends and 4-5 family members that play pso outside his home.
Including Hayato clones. He will refer to them as Numbers!

---Toshi's Possiblities---
NK Members
Cheaters (apparently doing things the rest of us can't do)
KKK Members
Hayato Clones
YOUR FRIENDS at Level 1 but same RANK (may mention Corruption)
Myria/Clara/IgnorantNugz/IgnorantGaymer members

---Toshi's Friends from my last visit---
Newb-Killer
FOnewmkiller
Mark-777
Fingaz/Cancerous
Artemidous

---Don't trust---
Unknown or Suspicious Cheaters PERIOD
Anyone who asks for Serials for ANY reason.

--EDIT--
I will use this as my guide to helping you so that people wouldn't have wasted money on a game not everyone has played yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2004-04-16 11:43 ]</font>

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 01:57 PM
he takes ur serial and finds out ur cred card info he took "semaj"'s and blackmailed him into giving him walk through walls code

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Herogod on 2004-04-16 12:05 ]</font>

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 02:02 PM
Yea. with most people online, it's simple to say that credit card information is easily accessible with a serial and access key. then on top of that, he can close your accounts or ban them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif And there are ways to retrieve info. But knowing him, I pray he doesn't steal money for a living.

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 02:06 PM
He ordered a good few hundred $ worth of stuff off his credit card...

Castoth
Apr 16, 2004, 02:18 PM
My credit card is practically maxed out anyway so not too worried about that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thanks for the advice.

Para
Apr 16, 2004, 02:40 PM
Hmm, I don't believe Myria would do such a thing though... it is not her style. However I will speak to her...

Ive been on Madeline myself and I pretty much support what BogusKun said about Madeline. No pw... unless I am wrong...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-04-16 12:45 ]</font>

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 03:04 PM
On 2004-04-16 12:06, Herogod wrote:
He ordered a good few hundred $ worth of stuff off his credit card...

If that's the case then that's breaching security. Which is a Federal offense in America as well as Japan. This has nothing to do with ToS, because it has little to do with electronic money. If stealing money is the case there is a possiblity I can get him arrested since he goes the UTexas. And since he's a Japanese resident (US Alien), I'm sure the Japanese has something for him since his matters are international. He could get busted if his victims confirm illegal activity.

On 2004-04-16 12:40, Nites wrote:
Hmm, I don't believe Myria would do such a thing though... it is not her style. However I will speak to her...

Ive been on Madeline myself and I pretty much support what BogusKun said about Madeline. No pw... unless I am wrong...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-04-16 12:45 ]</font>

Thanks for clearing this up. Also I think Hayato was taking advantage of Myria because he told sources that his server was going to be down for maintenence/DNS changes maybe...
But Myria doesn't play without the 1 GODDESS rank. Which most new people failed to believe.

If Barubary6 can confirm anything HIMSELF, then we are totally fine as long as everyone gets this information quick.

If there is one thing I hate the most, it's theives and criminals. And I hate to know that I have a friend that does these type of things to people.

Magician4
Apr 16, 2004, 03:49 PM
Boguskun beat me too it, if this sort of thing gets to far out of hand the police could get involed over something as small as a game, which seems pretty sad. Hope this issue doesn't get that bad.

Jack
Apr 16, 2004, 04:07 PM
If you give your serial number to anyone else, you're really asking for it.

TeenGohan
Apr 16, 2004, 04:25 PM
People who do stuff like this are just asswhole that hv no real life. I've seen him in the EP1&2 lobbys doing nothing but standing there. He sent me his card like 40 times but I never took it cause I don't like people like that. I was worryed that FOnewnkiller would try soemthing when me and one of my friends faced him in a toury last night but we kicked his ass so bad! He was all pissed and said he would report to his boss. Like I care. You know that ST won't do shit so you don't hv alot of ways to go with this. You could ban him and everyone of his "followers" but they would find a way to get back on. One way or another I now know who to watch for (as well as his other members) and if it gets past the breaking point then the cops will enter and hopefully put a end to people like him. two words tells all about them LIFELESS ASSWHOLES.

Getintothegame
Apr 16, 2004, 06:05 PM
C'mon Hayato, quit foolin us. ;o

If he did steal the credit card number, it IS a federal offense. In Japan, too. Doing so WOULD result in him getting cought, so no need to worry. Plus, if he gets yours, more the punnishment will be.

Anyway, I got on Madeline once. Ask Uranus about someone "mysterious" that was in the CARD lobbies.

Nothing worked, by the way, for PSO3. "This feature is not supported yet by this server. He hope to implement this in the future."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-16 16:17 ]</font>

Gazzafett
Apr 16, 2004, 06:25 PM
Hayato presenting the walk through wall cheat

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200404/341.png

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 06:50 PM
Nothing worked, by the way, for PSO3. "This feature is not supported yet by this server. He hope to implement this in the future."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-16 16:17 ]</font>

So you saying the FSOD feature was blocked on Madeline?

Oh Gaz.. delete your double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2004-04-16 16:51 ]</font>

3v1L19
Apr 16, 2004, 07:00 PM
I can see Hayato doing that lol...Ill have to talk to him, notlike I would ever give my serial to anyone. Well no one that I didnt know personally...oh well Ill talk to hayato.

Kanore
Apr 16, 2004, 07:15 PM
Credit card?

I'd say go ahead to Hayato, then we can get rid of him for a solid 20 years.

Boxblaster666
Apr 16, 2004, 07:40 PM
I've seen many people who go behind the counters, both in 1&2 and also in ep3. So they are all hackers?

Getintothegame
Apr 16, 2004, 08:27 PM
On 2004-04-16 16:25, Gazzafett wrote:
Hayato presenting the walk through wall cheat

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200404/341.png

Oh, man, he's good. I've only been able to do this for how long before him? I've been able to float, too.

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200404/148.png

If he uses an AR to do a simle WTW code, how well do you think he can steal your Serial, let alone your Credit Card?

Make my day, steal my credit card. I'll see you in jail.

And Hayato, you were given the code by "leakers". I walked in the lobby when I saw the guy saying something like "Heh, I had to give it to him, I was tricked."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-16 18:50 ]</font>

Para
Apr 16, 2004, 09:53 PM
And soon enough, you will start seeing people making their own paths in battle, walking over any terrain.

TeenGohan
Apr 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
To me that walk walls code really isn't a cheat cause it doesn't affect the gameplay at all. I did that on my first day on EP1&2.

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 10:06 PM
well on epI+II it started with a music glitch

3v1L19
Apr 16, 2004, 10:16 PM
ok this is just turning into a hate hayato topic lock please?

3v1L19
Apr 16, 2004, 10:19 PM
Hmm probably should of read that the few people that are posting RIGHT before me didnt diss hayato. Look my opinion is that PSO will always be hacked there will always be loop holes that people can get into in any game. Online game atleast. Hayato has done nothing THAT terrible neither has anyone else. We are all going to look back on topics and stuff like this and think how petty this all is. Becuase PSO will be burning in flames and the servers will be crashing and ST will be panicking omg it seems like that will be very fun.

Look lets just not hate on specific people anymore.

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 11:41 PM
That is not the intention of this topic. But the fact of the matter is I think the majority deserves to have their moneys worth as opposed to a single person who just wants things to go his way. It's about him and others stealing serials, and that's not something a nice person would go off and do.

Am I right? Because I'm simply letting people know, and just protecting them.

DruidMettool
Apr 17, 2004, 03:51 PM
Lo! I have returned just for the sake of commenting.

I have a friend, Firebolt, whom has seen Hayato in the past. However, both Hayato and FOnewmKiller can't stand him. He's in serious danger, but can I do about that?

As far as Hayato in general, Sonic Team will do nothing about it as usual. Something must be done to stop him...but what will it take?

Arislan
Apr 17, 2004, 04:35 PM
I understand Bogus's point, but this topic really doesn't have anywhere else to go but to degenerate into more flaming of a former PSOW member.