PDA

View Full Version : New Discovery About FKL Celebrity!

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 04:29 PM
After careful research and digging into a certain member's history, I can reveal that this celebrity who we shall call "aunt_bob" is actually a raving homosexual and all his tales of female wooing are lies!
I have uncovered the truth after infiltrating his team by sweet talking the boss and interviewing his son...
"aunt_bob" has had a long running affair with Donald Trump acting as a second father to their son and from his recent posts we can asume that he has a clown fetish. More on this story later. In other news the recent sabotage of rubbies has been put down to a mysterious terorist organization going by the precarious name of PSOW Mods. Now for a reminder of our headlines it appears that I will be flamed, branded as a noob and Banned for making accusations at the mods and "aunt_bob"
Bulletin!

KaFKa wrote:
*look of shame*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Herogod on 2004-04-16 15:03 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2004, 04:31 PM
Aunt Bob also claimed to have been married to Uncle Bob at one point as well. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Uncle never recognized the marriage.

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 04:34 PM
"aunt_bob" was only a cover name I think we all know who I am talking about *looks implyingly*

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ooh....That rascally aunt_bob...

KaFKa
Apr 16, 2004, 04:57 PM
*mercilessly beats- oh wait, he quoted. damnit...*

Sef
Apr 16, 2004, 05:29 PM
Just wait Kafka...One day, he'll slip up.