PDA

View Full Version : Gonna Buy ONCE more!

serialtoon
Apr 16, 2004, 06:25 PM
Ok so i decided that i shoould stop playing PSO on Xbox last year on April 16 2003. Its now one year later and was wondering if there is any improvements in the way the servers are being held. Things such as voice. is there still a lag to it? Hacking, has it ever risen again? How about the monthly fee, how much is it now? Thx fellas for answering my Q's.

serialtoon
Apr 16, 2004, 07:15 PM
so many views but no replies. come on...

Dhylec
Apr 16, 2004, 07:37 PM
don't feel down, this has been discussed many times before..
thus other members are lazy to repeat themelves over again

search the forum a bit, you should be able to find the answer

Fredrick
Apr 16, 2004, 07:53 PM
well, tere will always be hacks on PSO EP 1&2. And because x live is peer to peer, my guess is it still has lag.

EDDS
Apr 17, 2004, 05:17 AM
no lag on xbox live mate unless you have the lowest connection possible to connect (256k, xbox live won't let you on unless you have that much bandwidth free) and even then you probably won't have any lag.

DurakkenX
Apr 17, 2004, 05:39 AM
well if you get back on...you can run wit me and i'll give ya some of the rares i have...legit or not..maybe...if i likes ya

UnrealCube
Apr 18, 2004, 01:18 AM
Well i can gaurantee you that you will again have to set a date to quit pso in the future because it will soon be swallowing up all of your time until then ...MY name is UnrealCube and I am a Pso-aholic!

Fr0zenFear
Apr 18, 2004, 08:23 AM
On 2004-04-17 23:18, UnrealCube wrote:
Well i can gaurantee you that you will again have to set a date to quit pso in the future because it will soon be swallowing up all of your time until then ...MY name is UnrealCube and I am a Pso-aholic!

Hmm. Is this the same UnrealCube that claimed that his Xbox and games were stolen? Hmm... If you want attention, I'd be happy to give you some. Here, have a cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/heartcookie.gif. You don't have to come up with random stories whenever you are bored..

3v1L19
Apr 18, 2004, 10:27 AM
On 2004-04-18 06:23, Fr0zenFear wrote:

Hmm. Is this the same UnrealCube that claimed that his Xbox and games were stolen? Hmm... If you want attention, I'd be happy to give you some. Here, have a cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/heartcookie.gif. You don't have to come up with random stories whenever you are bored..

OMG ok so maybe he made up one story can we get past that already and he tried to make a joke GIVE HIM A BREAK.

As far as my opinion goes on this topic buy it see if you like it, if not get 20bucks back a few weeks later from Gamestop or EB Games or something. Not a life changing decision here dude.

Fr0zenFear
Apr 18, 2004, 11:44 AM
On 2004-04-18 08:27, 3v1L19 wrote:

On 2004-04-18 06:23, Fr0zenFear wrote:

OMG ok so maybe he made up one story can we get past that already and he tried to make a joke GIVE HIM A BREAK.

As far as my opinion goes on this topic buy it see if you like it, if not get 20bucks back a few weeks later from Gamestop or EB Games or something. Not a life changing decision here dude.

Calm down..I'm just pulling his leg. I just didn't think that it was necessary for him to do such a thing. It's not good to trick people..and I wanted him to learn a little lesson.

UnrealCube
Apr 18, 2004, 03:02 PM
Well shit if you guys know so much then wtf is my xbox? why is my door still broken? why did i have to put a pad lock on my door until monday when the land lord replaces it? Look just cuz i got whooped for my system doesnt mean that im not interested in the forums. Besides i was just sharing a bad experience that i am going through with you guys...dont care if you believe me or not

PurplePower2
Apr 19, 2004, 11:47 AM
hi.

PurplePower1
Apr 19, 2004, 01:22 PM
you need to make sure and post on topic PurplePower2, and oh yea, why did you steal my name?

PurplePower2
Apr 19, 2004, 09:53 PM
I am Abdur's boy-toy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-04-25 09:43 ]</font>

PurplePower1
Apr 19, 2004, 10:35 PM
I suck donkeys for donuts

lolita edit:

+1 warning for language

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-25 09:45 ]</font>

Fr0zenFear
Apr 21, 2004, 12:08 AM
I smell a thread close! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif