PDA

View Full Version : FKL.

ERS
Apr 16, 2004, 07:51 PM
As many of you know, FKL has been shit lately. People think it's because of all the "Clevar n Funnay" jokes etc. It isn't entirely the fault of them, it's the fault of the some of the fucking morons who post there.
I won't mention any names, though it's probably easy enough to figure out who it is..

The idiots think stupid gibberish like

OMFG L@LZ D4T K47 IZ L13K T3H S3CKZI!11!/11!1!11!!1!?/!?1/!?/12/A/HA/2HA/GvereGEARFVZ/WEG/WAG4aq@#G/q$g?W/F4REAG4SE4GS4GES4/Gwae4//E5?!?!?!/!?1??!!??!/1/1/1//1ONEONEONEONEONEOENEONEONEONENEOEEE
Is funny.

Guess what. It isn't.

I agree, the "clevar n funnay" was overdone, but it isn't/wasn't as stupid and annoying as this.

^ That is the garbage that is ruining FKL.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 16, 2004, 08:51 PM
What was funny was the

"Those boobs are HUGE!!!!"

part.

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2004, 08:56 PM
On 2004-04-16 18:51, Shattered_weasel wrote:
What was funny was the

"Those boobs are HUGE!!!!"

part.

Ah, those were the days. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Solstis
Apr 16, 2004, 09:01 PM
Time for a Shattered or Ness like phrase:

so?*

(*Toned done to a PG rating)

Not like your posts are all that FUNNAY or CLEVAR.

I'll admit that some of mine are just stupid/odd, but don't go around acting like I'm the "vet" or something of spamming.

like someone that will go unnamed

... you could've left this in FKL....

SpikeOtacon
Apr 16, 2004, 09:11 PM
FKLs has it's ups and downs, just like any other wretched hive of scum and villiny.(sp? And did I even get that quote right?) But no matter what, those 'FUNNAY AN CLEAVAR' jokes can be mildly entertaining from time to time. Relax boy, sit back and watch. If you REALLY think it's bad, try to start something new. We'll be awaiting your arrival.

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 09:14 PM
I think all of the Dime Talk should be banned like him. I think Frink should we shouldn't talk bout banned members.

navci
Apr 16, 2004, 09:18 PM
Stretched Tables are evil.

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2004, 09:19 PM
Just to clear up a bit of the FUNNAY AND CLEVAR stuff.

Uncle and Dime/Diem/DIEM/IME_GOD/Etc. were friends for those of you that don't know, and the "FUNNAY AND CLEVAR" stuff wasn't just Dime's material, Uncle and Dime both built on it together. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 09:33 PM
I know and Dime had a RAcast Avatar and messed with Firocket and said that the pic in her profile wss hot and was always getting in trouble.

LordCronai
Apr 16, 2004, 09:39 PM
People are taking the quality of FKL way too seriously. Quality is an unnecessary detail.

ABDUR101
Apr 16, 2004, 10:19 PM
It's a trash forum, it's only as good as whats thrown in it, right?

_Ted_
Apr 16, 2004, 11:28 PM
Guys, FKL is what you make of it. If people are doing something that you think is stupid then just ignore it and they will get bored of it, you can limit the stupid stuff that way.

Oh yeah, I think Ness is dead, so I'll go add him to the missing persons list.

Sef
Apr 17, 2004, 10:11 AM
I'm thinking in a couple of months, it'll still be like this. Only reason is because we keep complaining about it. Maybe if we just sit back and enjoy the wild ride that is Fresh Kills Landfill, something might just happen.

Complaining seems to lead to people saying that it's fine and some people saying it's sucking the big shit. This leads to arguements and FKL just gets more degrading by the minute.

Well that's all I could come up with.

Outrider
Apr 17, 2004, 07:00 PM
I don't really see why this had to leave FKL. It doesn't concern people who don't visit the forum, but meh. Whatever. It IS a rant.

Seriously, if you dislike FKL so much, then either try to do something about it or leave. It's not exactly the job of FKLers to be funny. It just happens to be a place that has some jokes from time to time. Heck, I hardly even care about the topics. I just go there to chill with the sub-community of people who visit.

Bender202
Apr 17, 2004, 07:28 PM
On 2004-04-16 20:19, ABDUR101 wrote:
It's a trash forum, it's only as good as whats thrown in it, right?

I just go there to chill with the sub-community of people who visit.

I KNEW IT!!!!! THERE ARE TRASH PEOPLE!!!!

Ness
Apr 17, 2004, 08:37 PM
On 2004-04-16 21:28, _Ted_ wrote:

Oh yeah, I think Ness is dead, so I'll go add him to the missing persons list.

Oh, I'm not dead. I just no longer in post in FKL. Why? I'd tell you, but the author of this thread pretty much covered it.

Besides, I find the Rants and Cheaters sections much more interesting.

KodiaX987
Apr 17, 2004, 08:45 PM
"Tell me in which forum you post, and I'll tell you who you are!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Guile
Apr 17, 2004, 09:59 PM
I thought FKL was just for shit posts and meaningless threads, if so it is already hell..

Ness
Apr 17, 2004, 10:14 PM
On 2004-04-17 19:59, Guile wrote:
I thought FKL was just for shit posts and meaningless threads, if so it is already hell..

Sadly, that's true. FKL was menat to be the sewer system of PSOW. The fact that it became something better was mroe than likely unplanned. Now it's the sewer system it was intended to be.

KodiaX987
Apr 17, 2004, 10:36 PM
Yes, unfortunately. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2004-04-17 20:37 ]</font>

ERS
Apr 17, 2004, 11:41 PM
Only worse.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Allos
Apr 18, 2004, 09:21 AM
For the record, I agree with Ted. And although the newer posters in FKL post those types of threads, after a while they seem to catch on that no one really likes them. But even if you see one once in a while, who gives a shit? Yes, it does get old and annoying, especially if you have a newer member who thinks it's hilarious, but it stops after a while.
And I'll say it too: FKL is what you make of it.

Armok
Apr 19, 2004, 06:30 AM
You ppl best not start crossing over to rants. This is a holy area for ppl with real messed up problems to communicate with others with similar probs.

Bradicus
Apr 19, 2004, 07:00 AM
Oy!
FKL does not exist to humour you. It is a trash forum. I have witnessed the "downfall" of FKL more than once, and i can honestly tell you that it was caused mostly by such negative atitude and arrogance.

Don't like it? Leave.

FKL is what you make of it

KodiaX987
Apr 19, 2004, 07:12 AM
I can't help but think that more and more, FKL is the place for the little people and Rants is where all the l33t guys hang out. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif