PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!

RaptorEM
Apr 17, 2004, 05:54 PM
Ok, just a few things. LETS SEE SOME DOWNLOAD QUESTS ON XBOX!!! The fire quest was available as soon as the game came out, it is just a cheap cop to advertise downloadable content. Another thing, how bout some new weapons or even some "cool" online missions? So far, the only good quests are the challenge mode that does nothing for your character growth, and TTF, which sucks as a quest, but is only good for exp. Also, Easter is over, let alone Valentines day, how bout updating the front home page and kickin the old stuff and upping a new art contest? Whew I feel better. No really, how bout some new stuff and some new contests? Sorry for pissin off you guys, anyone want some cake?

Arislan
Apr 17, 2004, 06:09 PM
Last time I looked, none of us work for Sonic Team... So, no can do.

As for the rest, when we get to it, we get to it. You'd be surprised how much work managing a website with thousands of visitors a day brings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-17 16:11 ]</font>

Link00seven
Apr 18, 2004, 12:54 AM
This belongs in rants http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And yeah, I'm surprised of the lack of Download Quest for Xbox as well, but what can you do. Sonic Team doenst care--the recent explots in EpIII prove this...