PDA

View Full Version : is this board ultra slow for anyone else?? And did anyone he

kes
Apr 24, 2001, 12:04 AM
Why is this board so slow. By the time it loads u either forget what u wanted to say or u lose interest. Is there any other pso boards besides this one??
Did anyone hear about sega banning people over next couple of days?
Some guy posted on the game faq boards that he called sega to report a somone and they said over the next 7-10 days they will start banning people who have been reported by other players.

force lara lvl 100
force aria lvl 47
hunter ira lvl 100
hunter tyra lvl 11

Glider
Apr 24, 2001, 12:37 AM
The board is slow. But I don't think it's our right to complain. You don't have to come here, so if you feel like it's wasting your time, then you shouldn't be here. Plus, tomeeboy has been trying really hard to get this site up to speed. Since we arn't doing anything about it, we shoudln't be complaining about it.

As for the banning. I haven't heard anything about it. I doubt people would be banned from reports, but from using a gameshark online.

kes
Apr 24, 2001, 12:51 AM
First of all let me say i appreciate the time spent to build this site. Second glider u need to take that chip off ur shoulder, because i was asking if the board was slow for anyone else and not just me. If i thought this site was a waste of time i wouldn't have posted anything.

Glider
Apr 24, 2001, 12:57 AM
I wasn't taking a chip off your shoulder.

I said the board was slow for me as well, but also that it we shouldn't be making a big deal out of it. At least I don't.

Also, when you load the main page, you don't need to wait for it to finish. After about 30 seconds or a minute you can press stop and you will got the top 5 posts.

jazzyfox
Apr 24, 2001, 01:06 AM
The only things that seem too slow to me are the forum index, and list of threads in a forum. Loading the actual thread pages is faily quick. So what I do is right cligh on a thread title and open it in a new window. That way i don't have to reload the forum view page all the time.

Naer
Apr 24, 2001, 02:21 AM
Yes i agree the board is slow, even on a T1. But I do appreciate this site, without it I would have fewer friends on PSO.

AMP
Apr 24, 2001, 03:04 AM
Tttttthhhhhhhiiiiiiiisssssss bbbbbbbooooooaaaarrrrddd iiiiiiissssss ssssssoooooo ssssssllllllllooooowwwwww!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIII ggggggeeeeeetttttttiiiinnnnnggggg sssssslllllleeeeeeppppppyyyyyy wwwwwaaaaiiiitttttiiiinnnnnggggggg.

*falls asleep*
*head hits moniter*
*wakes up*

Bishop
Apr 24, 2001, 05:54 AM
As an impartial bystander, there was a degree of attitute in your reply Glider. He was simply asking a question and didn't need a lecture from you. Sorry man you were wrong.