PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Parts Of Egg Blaster

Eclypse
Apr 20, 2004, 07:23 PM
I am looking for Parts Of Egg Blaster for anyone that has it on the Xbox. I do not want the weapon, I just want the item. PM me if you have it or post here.

Eclypse
Apr 22, 2004, 01:34 PM
Bump

oeagrus
Apr 23, 2004, 11:54 AM
Hi Eclypse (that's kinda funny, since that was the name of my band back in the early 90's),

I have one if you're not concerned with its legit-ness. I actually did find it myself, but I've duped it in case I find a better handgun than the one I used it on (which was 45% hit).

PM me if interested. No charge of course!

Eclypse
Apr 23, 2004, 03:22 PM
Check your messages. As long as I've been looking for it, I really don't care anymore on that specific item.

Cahill
Apr 23, 2004, 03:50 PM
So Eclypse... can I stop doing Spaceship runs trying to get this thing for ya now? 3 days of nothing but 1st floor Spaceship runs... *shudder*... So damn boring.

Eclypse
Apr 24, 2004, 02:23 AM
On 2004-04-23 13:50, Cahill wrote:
So Eclypse... can I stop doing Spaceship runs trying to get this thing for ya now? 3 days of nothing but 1st floor Spaceship runs... *shudder*... So damn boring.

If ya want to, I still haven't gotten it, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but it's cool if you wanna stop.