PDA

View Full Version : OK I think I hit rock bottom

SuperSubZero
Feb 20, 2001, 02:46 PM
I haven't been feeling too groovy the last few days, I think I got a cold or something. But I have stooped to the lowest level, and requested a sick day today, and I have a feeling I will spend it playing PSO.

-SSZ

Ambrai
Feb 20, 2001, 02:48 PM
Heh thats nothing, ask an EQ player how many times they have called in just to play EQ.

Ayanami
Feb 20, 2001, 04:52 PM
lol
I've never played EQ, but since I've started talking about PSO at school, it's been dubbed EQ for DC =)
Yeah, it is quite addicting, lol
Makes you wonder what you're going to do once you hit lvl 100. As Gideon said, evolving MAGs and getting the more rare ones will probably be the only reason left to play. I want the angel MAG =)

Ambrai
Feb 20, 2001, 05:01 PM
Angel mag? =)

LastUtopia
Feb 20, 2001, 05:03 PM
What about starting new charcaters? On the day when my Hunter hits level 100, i'll probably try to play through the game as a Force, and then give the Ranger class another try, since I used to be one.

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 05:06 PM
god...you dont want to know how many work days were missed because of botched raids in EQ...lousy phin, bleh

Ambrai
Feb 20, 2001, 05:19 PM
ROFL you missed work because of a Kedge raid? LOL.

Try this one. I host (used to) alot of planar raids. One of the first Cazic attempts we got owned. 32 Corpses sitting under CT's feet /sigh. Me and 5 people stayed for 5 more hours doing CR and losing lvs faster than a newbie gets lv 2. total raid time = 17 hours.

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 05:35 PM
Yeah...we had one of them "ebayers" on the raid...cast and AOE....well you know the rest. That was at 11pm at 5am me(shaman) a monk and cleric had all but her corpse at the zone...who says a shaman cant pull =)

Ayanami
Feb 20, 2001, 05:45 PM
Yeah! That one MAG that looks like a pudgy round angel. I don;t know the name, but I've jsut sen pics of it. Right now I'm raising an Opa Opa =)

DCKaz
Feb 20, 2001, 05:52 PM
yeah I'm working on an OpaOpa myself

100+ mind here I come

DCKaz

Ayanami
Feb 20, 2001, 06:44 PM
Gideon and I got got into a discussion about whether an Opa Opa could be raised.. or if you had to use a MAG cell to get it to evolve into one. I'm about to go online now and ask a friend who has one =)

Danderdag
Feb 20, 2001, 07:20 PM
Phinny is easy. at least now CR is a breeze (necro robe, cleric epic. click click click click click click etc etc. Good to go.).

Arcadean
Feb 20, 2001, 08:34 PM
you mean cr is a clarity II right?

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 08:58 PM
yes, them res sticks are nice...but this was before epics/expansions...nobody wanted to do kedge anymore after kunark/velious, that was my favorite dungeon to hunt in.

Thug_Larz
Feb 20, 2001, 09:17 PM
Shut it with that EQ talk, Gamblor...These are the PSO boards...Take that PC crap outta here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 09:21 PM
Thats it...you just made the list, get ready to get hit with a sack of doorknobs!

Thug_Larz
Feb 20, 2001, 09:44 PM
Oh no! Are you gonna hit me with your level 9 FAIRY stick? Bring it on suckah! EQ stinks, and so do you...

Danderdag
Feb 20, 2001, 10:29 PM
Shut up larz. I don't mean CR on phinny, anyone that dies to phinny now sucks REALLY bad. Kedge was never difficult. I used to hunt there alot before it was itemized, was really nice XP. CR=corpse Recovery. Clarity II is C2.

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 10:41 PM
no, im gonna walk over there and smack you! I dont need no fairy stick

50volts
Feb 20, 2001, 10:44 PM
OpaOpa... ::sniff:: brings back memories of Fantasy Zone. I perfered Fantasy Zone: The Maze, I would kille to get me an opa opa mag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Tynaut
Feb 20, 2001, 10:47 PM
Hey, Thug_larz and Gamblor- take your trash talking elsewhere. This is a public forum and not everyone wants to hear your crap.

Don't make me send a message to the webmaster, cause you'll be out of here in a snap. like that! gone.

I have that kind of power.