PDA

View Full Version : My Rant...

Anubis_
Apr 24, 2004, 12:54 AM
I've been reading this forum for quite some time and to be frank.. I do alot of ranting..

So what has changed since i first joined PSOW..

Well.. not mutch..
(not a part of my rant..)

I hate the fact that I just spent a month and a half training in things im not even gonna use.. (clearing buildings, bridge reconing, squad manuvers that sort of thing..)

I hate the fact that right now im sleeping in a circus tent with 75 other h"rny sweaty males that reaches about 30 degrees on the inside at night.. and sits about 30 feet from a military air strip..

I also hate the fact that I have to do all personal hygeine(sp) tasks before night or Im liable to trip, break my ankle, bust my skull, etc. from walking on gravel that consists of rocks as big as my fists..

Not to mention I cant walk 15 steps with out seeing a area of grass marked (Caution.. MINES..)

well,, on the bright side, My orders only say 545 days.. So i guess Im game..

PS: I've got live rounds in my pocket.. Your turn..

WraithVerge
Apr 25, 2004, 10:41 AM
Sounds like fun. A cousin of mine is going into the military around May 15. If by some sick twist of fate he somehow ends up in your squad, run. He's a cool guy about 1/6th of the time. Other times, he'll seem arrogant, cocky, and whatnot.

I hope the best for you man.

ABDUR101
Apr 25, 2004, 11:04 AM
My cousin has been overseas and in the middle east for over a year. He's gotten into quite afew skirmishes and riots. I guess be glad you only have to worry about signs saying "Mines" at the moment and rocks the size of your fist right?

Take care and becareful.