PDA

View Full Version : Nearing the end.

Mystil
Apr 25, 2004, 09:03 PM
It's been 4 months since I last played PSO. . .

Still have both of my characters, and I still can go online with them.

I logged on yesturday using my hune, and what do you know? Antares 8 is a ghost server now. No ones never there. My card list is dead, about three are now EpIII players, and the rest have quit I think. If not, they wouldnt remember me anyway.

I dont think anyone "here" remembers me for that matter.

So it was off to Vega, which to my delight, has sorta toned down..(atleast for Block 2).creating my own game like usual..cause well everyone loves jumping right to CCA.. I gain my 157th level with Sil.

The point is, I think all that time I took off, which certainly not my choice...was actually good. Felt like I was starting all over again, no one knowing me and stuff. I dont think there is that many good fos around..as many have left for epIII I assume..so I bet if I use my fone, I would be considered a rare good one. Last time I used my fo was...well longer then I last used my hune. She's 149.

I'll probably get back into playing... but I believe this will be my final year.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-04-25 19:06 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Apr 25, 2004, 09:06 PM
If you look on your card list you should find a char named Rikku or something along those lines. That would be me.

Mystil
Apr 25, 2004, 09:12 PM
Oh yes, I spent 30 minutes deleting them all. And I still never had your card. 4 months... I didn't expect anyone on my list to remain in the game.

Edit: That goes for polished too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-04-25 19:13 ]</font>

anwserman
Apr 25, 2004, 09:44 PM
I remember you too.
You created a whole lot of... of angsty posts before talking a break.

Welcome back, and sad about the guild card list. Its easy to see why people would quit when ST treats us like crap.

Uncle_bob
Apr 25, 2004, 09:52 PM
*raises hand* Unc still remembers you, and still plays Ep1&2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shattered_weasel
Apr 25, 2004, 11:18 PM
I Remember playing with you a looooooong time ago. Some guy was asking you for a J-sword or something like that.

Ness
Apr 26, 2004, 05:50 AM
Sil!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!

*glomps Sil*

What up G-dog???

Ummm I mean......

Yeah, I remember you. Weclome back, buddy.

Mystil
Apr 26, 2004, 08:38 AM
On 2004-04-25 19:44, anwserman wrote:
I remember you too.
You created a whole lot of... of angsty posts before talking a break.

Welcome back, and sad about the guild card list. Its easy to see why people would quit when ST treats us like crap.

Ah yes, I am the second most ranting fool in this this entire forum, next to Kodiax. Ranting is an art, bastards and bitchs(so says him). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif And yes, I do remember the last convo I had with someone(who is on epIII now) long ago, stating how miserbale they were from playing PSO. And whole lot of others too. It not what people were doing(cheating and stuff) it was all the diverse horrible attitudes.

However you are slightly incorrect. My last posts eneded with an arguement I had with Erupt. No I dont hold a grudge either. That happened in October of last year anyway.

As for being angsty period, I've sorta given that up too.

Bob ~ Question: Why did you just "stop" socializing with me? Now you know where most of my anger towards you derived from.

Ness ~ And you are STILL here? Wow

I guess this could be a "hey, how is everyone?" thread too? But eh, this would then be in the wrong forum. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

More stuff...

I replaced..PSO with FFXI. Which is down for the moment, which led me to pick up PSO some.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-04-26 06:40 ]</font>

Ness
Apr 26, 2004, 10:26 AM
Yep, I'm still here. I left for awhile, but then I came back.