PDA

View Full Version : GC: My legit trade List (Last Updated 4/28/04)

Giezus
Apr 25, 2004, 10:20 PM
This is the list of RARE items Im willing to trade.

-NOTE: YOU make the offer.

All items are legit and I only expect Legit items in return.

My Haves

SWORDS
-DBs Saber
-Brionac
-Slicer of Assassin
-Diska of Braveman

GUN
-Justy-23ST
-Meteor Smash
-Burning Visit
-Ruby Bullet
-Yasminkov 9000M

ARMOR/SHIELD/UNIT
-Revival Garment
-Spirit Garment
-Secret Gear
-Combat Gear
-Proto Regen Gear
-Custom Barriar ver.00
-God/Mind
-Hero/Ability

MAG
-Kama (15/135/50/0)
-Sato (5/149/46/0) *NOTE: Got from a legit friend, cannot verify legitimacy*

EXTRA
-Mind Material (x9)
-Evade Material (x3)
-Def Material (x11)
-Booma Right Arm (x2)
-Rappy Wing
-Amplifier of Deband
-Amplifier of Barta

WANTS
-Red Mechgun - (very badly)
-Yasminkov 7000V - (badly)
-God/Battle - (badly)
-Bringer's Rifle
-Vulcans (with any good Special or good %s)

Happy Trading!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-29 19:59 ]</font>

Trugeta
Apr 25, 2004, 10:28 PM
ive got a red mechgun, can i get a spread needle and ruby bullet for it. or would you like more for those two items? if you want more, than just let me know, cause if you want materials, i have a whole bunch of those.

Giezus
Apr 25, 2004, 10:32 PM
Well, I hoped to get a good offer for my Spread Needle (because it is untekked). And well the only main things I want are on my list, but if you have other stuff, offer it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-25 20:32 ]</font>

SJ
Apr 26, 2004, 12:43 AM
On 2004-04-25 20:28, Trugeta wrote:
ive got a red mechgun, can i get a spread needle and ruby bullet for it. or would you like more for those two items? if you want more, than just let me know, cause if you want materials, i have a whole bunch of those.

You're getting annoying, you go round trade offering 1 thing and wanting the rarest things on the list...

On topic >
I might be able to give you a delsabers shield.
Do you want anything else?
I dont trade but my friend badly wants ruby bullet.
pm me

Tenakashi
Apr 26, 2004, 07:43 AM
??? Huh? Um, I thought we had a trade set up for the Spread Needle. What happened to that?

Giezus
Apr 26, 2004, 10:54 AM
SJ: If its Legit, I might trade the Ruby Bullet for Delsabers Shield

Tenakashi: We did, but then my friend said I could prob get more for the Spread Needle, so I made this trade list.

EDIT: My main wants are...
-Red Mechgun
-Yasminkov(s)

Happy Trading!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-26 15:20 ]</font>

Tenakashi
Apr 26, 2004, 01:53 PM
Heh, wow. All I can say is wow. You offered that trade to me, then backed out. Just goes to show your true character.

Just a tip: Next time you offer to trade with someone, don't back out at the last second. It's not exactly "proper." Just because your friend tells you that you could get more for an item doesn't mean you should blow off the person you originally organized the trade with. Just think on that for a while and see if you can find any empathy inside yourself... I know it may be hard.

Sayaka
Apr 26, 2004, 04:23 PM
I have a legit Sheild of Delsaber. Would I be able to get Hero/Ability?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayaka on 2004-04-26 15:10 ]</font>

Giezus
Apr 26, 2004, 04:26 PM
Well, I appreciate your view of me, I really do. I always like to see how people look and think of me. Call me egotistical or whatever, but meh...

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you didnt bother spamming (in my view at least) my trade list. If you have somthing to say to me, PM me. Thanks!

Trugeta
Apr 26, 2004, 05:01 PM
ill send you a pm with a list of all my items that i have, cause the only thing i have that you want is the red mechgun, so you can have a look at the rest of my items and say if you want any for it.

Giezus
Apr 26, 2004, 05:18 PM
Sayaka: Sorry I didnt respond. I was on a school comp and the cookies where turned off so I couldnt edit my previous reply. Anyway, that seems fair. I wont be able to trade tonight...unless you can get on right now (meaning, within the next 10 mins or so). Lemme know if you can. My AIM name is Giezus101

elatriel
Apr 28, 2004, 03:07 AM
hello,
I am interested in burning visit, spirit garment, customm barrier ver 00 and rubby bullet.
I have red mechgun, bringer's right arm and god/battle.
bye

Giezus
Apr 28, 2004, 09:57 AM
I would like all those. Please make me an offer instead of listing wat u hav/want.

Still looking for Red Mechguns, and Its gotten to the point where I might just trade a few rare items for it, depending on what the items are.

EDIT: I just finished all my current trades. Start making more offers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-28 18:39 ]</font>

elatriel
Apr 29, 2004, 02:14 AM
On 2004-04-28 07:57, Giezus wrote:
I would like all those. Please make me an offer instead of listing wat u hav/want.

I gave you the choice of what you want to trade in my wishes and what you want to have in my list of items.
my list there (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=80571&forum=2&27)

Giezus
Apr 29, 2004, 10:04 AM
How about My Ruby Bullet and Custom Barrier for Red Mechgun and God/Battle?

elatriel
Apr 29, 2004, 12:25 PM
On 2004-04-29 08:04, Giezus wrote:
How about My Ruby Bullet and Custom Barrier for Red Mechgun and God/Battle?

I prefer visit burning and rubby bullet

MuroDaisuke
Apr 29, 2004, 03:18 PM
Thanks for lying about the legitimacy of the SPREAD NEEDLE. My friend, Tenakashi, traded for the exact same Untekked SPREAD NEEDLE (15/0/0/5). Why would you say, "All items are legit and I only expect Legit items in return." ? That was really stupid. Can you explain yourself?

This is a warining to all other legit players that are looking to trade with Giezus. BE WARNED.

Tenakashi
Apr 29, 2004, 05:18 PM
Yep, he got me too. He traded me the exact same Untekked SPREAD NEEDLE (15/0/0/5).

So, if you are legit and trying to trade with Giezus, just be sure you're not dealt duplicated items.

Thanks for lying, Giezus!

Giezus
Apr 29, 2004, 09:46 PM
EDIT: HOLY CROP. Dammit Luke. I just checked my charcters and there was 3 duped Untekked Spread Needles. Apparently my not so trustworthy friend got on my account and started offering my Spread Needle as a trade. Hell, Ive been too busy this whole week practicing with the band, so I didnt have time for any vidoe games.

I got rid of them all, and am currently moving all the stuff I remember finding to another character. After you tell me wat u traded for them, Ill get rid of all the other weaps left on the character.

Listen, I know you prob dont trust me now (hell, I wouldnt even trust myself) but you have to believe me. I'll do anything you want: give you bak your stuff, give you some more (completely LEGIT) items, make a new character and start from scratch, anything., just name it.

Once again, sorry this had to happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-29 19:57 ]</font>

MuroDaisuke
Apr 30, 2004, 05:38 AM
Sorry I was so harsh, but I thought you were just trying to trick me for the 9000M. I see where you are coming from now. Since I didn't really get anything out of the trade, I just sold the NEEDLE to the store after I found out, it would probably be good that you give me another item to compensate. Could I get the SPIRIT GARMENT or BURNING VISIT. If you don't want to trade those, could I get the 9000M back?

Tenakashi
Apr 30, 2004, 04:35 PM
Well, after I found out that the Spread Needle was duped, I got rid of it. : I didn't want it in my collection. Well, the only other thing that I would be interested in on your list would be the Kama (15/135/50/0). If that's a no go, then I guess I would just want my items back...

Giezus
Apr 30, 2004, 05:41 PM
I'll leave it up to you guys to decide wat you want. Name it, anything on the trade list.

Tenakashi
May 1, 2004, 10:42 AM
Well, in that case, I guess I'll take the Kama (15/135/50/0). If that's ok, then when can we meet? I should be free pretty much all weekend. In fact, I'm doing another trade tonight at 5:00 P.M. EST in Deneb 6 if you just want to come then.

Giezus
May 1, 2004, 01:11 PM
That works. Oh, and to you two guys: I'll leave my AIM (Giezus101) on all day, incase you guys wanna trade earlier just IM me. Ill be putting on away messages every once in a while, but I wont be gone any more then 30 mins at a time.