PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Drum Kit! & Ukelele and Triangle players for band!

Zaneatron
Apr 27, 2004, 11:12 AM
I want a drum kit to replace the imaginary drum kit in my room. it takes up a surprising amount of space, and my friends mock me for not letting them sit there, let alone touch the kit.

This cant be any normal kit, though. it must have a double bass pedal, to make up for the lack of mine on my imaginary kit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ill take any offers. hell, ill take just the bass drum, but with double bass pedal dammit!

willing to spend exceedingly dumb amounts on it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-04-27 09:35 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 27, 2004, 11:15 AM
what will you do with your imaginary drum kit? it will be so sad, and it will be lonely. won't it get jealous of your new drum kit? how will you deal with having two kits? does your imaginary drum kit have "only child" issues? what will you name your new drum kit? perhaps my imaginary grand piano can come play with your imaginary drum kit and be friends.

decswxaqz
Apr 27, 2004, 11:17 AM
Can I play with my imaginary tuba?

Zaneatron
Apr 27, 2004, 11:22 AM
wait, with your tuba decs, and your piano lolli, we could form an imaginary rock/ska/classical band http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

we could be called the imaginaries..... (fucking unoriginal i know, but like i care....)

we need some other weird instrument that resembles a guitar...

LollipopLolita
Apr 27, 2004, 11:28 AM
can we be called the hallucinates?

but decs, do you love your imaginary tuba? does it sound well when you play it in the shower? i mean, you would have to come for an audition. does your tuba play well with others? it won't bite my piano will it? it's potty trained right? also can you bring donuts to rehearsals? are we going to rehearse in someone's garage?

does someone have a ukelele?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-27 09:30 ]</font>

decswxaqz
Apr 27, 2004, 11:38 AM
Yes I do love it. It's my best friend. It doesn't bite and is potty trained yes. How about yours Zane and lolli?

Donuts are a bit hard to find in England. We don't have donut shops like you do.

And is this auditiong in or out of the shower?? Is it a prerequsisite for joining the band?

LollipopLolita
Apr 27, 2004, 11:40 AM
that's good, we like people to have healthy relationships with their imaginary instrument. it fosters a good growing partnership. i prefer instruments to well trained, and well oiled. it's better if they have manners and can behave in public. you never know what will happen when you carry an imaginary grand piano out onto the streets.

i'm sure then that you can substitute the donuts with yorkshire pudding. i won't mind as long as zane finally brings me some roast beef.

we can audition in the shower if you would like. i prefer to save water, and shower with friends. we have to think of mother nature.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-27 09:42 ]</font>

decswxaqz
Apr 27, 2004, 11:45 AM
Oh it's well oiled. And I agree about the relationship. You don't want your instrument walking out on you do you? I read it a story when I go to bed. It's like it when I scratch it behind it's valves.

Yorkshire pudding isn't finger food really. Neither is pot roast. Maybe it could be an after-concert celebration. Something to look forward to perhaps. How about black pudding? I'm not keen on that so you can have my piece.

And I also agree on the shower/audition thing. We must conserve water and save the planet. GO NATURE!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif

EDIT:I'm not sure on Zane in the shower you know. He's got a beard. It has mystical powers don't you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: decswxaqz on 2004-04-27 09:46 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Apr 27, 2004, 11:55 AM
i dont think my drum kit would fit in a shower.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

its quite big, like i have to get up to reach some of the symbols at the back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

shower sounds good, i noramly get quite heated when playing ma kit, should be refreshing, might even make our sound that bit more unique.

unless we have a really big shower area, like a sports club and such. or we convert a garage to be a huge shower, then we'd be set. just need our dam triangle and ukelele players, then we'll be showe bound.

and hands off the beard, it may have mystical properties, but their very special to me, almost imaginary as well, but do you see me complaining? hell no, just cause my hormones flourish in certain areas such as my face, doesnt mean you need to go running off, it hurts my and my beards feelings, some people can be so hurtful.

bottom line, beard stays, and if you dont like it, well, i dont like the tone of your face http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

LollipopLolita
Apr 27, 2004, 11:58 AM
excellent. tubas should be well lubed. i've been wanting to get a nice pink matching ribbon and collar set for my piano. it has spikes and i'm sure it'll fit her raging punkish tendencies. i can show my love for her in materialistic ways after i polish her keys. i also think she would appreciate having a goat as a friend, like how they have goats to accompany llamas and horses. when i stroke those pedals, she purrs.

i've never had black pudding. i have however had the opportunity to sample pudding in an array of other delightful colors. if we want to focus on finger food, we can ahve chicken nuggets and buffalo wings. that way we can pretend we're at hooters. we'll have zane put on a pair of spanky pants and entertain us. after that we can jump in the shower, i'll wash your tuba if you wash my piano. zane's drum kit can fit if we fold it the right way a la origami.

zane is just a disgruntled link who needs a new zelda to save, but the beard scares the princesses off. but yes zane is right, you have to respect the beard and be more sensitive to its needs. i tend to try to appease it by buying it a dozen roses and a box of chocolates every other week. although it could use a good trim.

decswxaqz
Apr 27, 2004, 12:12 PM
I don't like to spoil my tuba. All the bows and ribbons could give it higher asperations than it can achieve, although if it want's to make it to the big time, I'll happily do anything it wants for it.

Ah. You misunderstand me. Whilst black pudding is indeed black, it's the contents of the pudding that make it unlike any other pudding...(expect yourkshire pudding, and steak & kidney pudding...). It is in fact, as you can probably tell from my words, a savoury dish. Much like the haggis that comes from Scotland in fact, in it's concotion of ingredients and wrapping.

Ah Hooters. The palace of men. Whilst never having had the luxury of entering it's fine walls, I have often heard men talk abouts it's blessed (read bless-ed not blessed) walls. The women inside are said to be the same angels that come from heaven. A high honour to be server and graced by their presence I presume.

I am very sorry that my comments hurt you and your beard. May I take this oppurtunity to express my apoligies to you and your beard. I will never speak ill of it again.

I'm sure we can find a shower bigger enough. But my only concern is that it will be rather cramped if there are 4 of us including instruments http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Zaneatron
Apr 27, 2004, 12:35 PM
there will be 5 of us eventually, and instruments :S

and ill call off the whole beard thing if you agree to throw in some bread and butter pudding as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

decswxaqz
Apr 27, 2004, 12:37 PM
*snif**

But I was eating that.....