PDA

View Full Version : Easter Quest - Del Rol Questions in long battle *NEED HELP*

DCKaz
Apr 27, 2001, 01:39 PM
Ok I've had 2 walkthrus, 2 maps, gone through normal and hard effortlessly.

Went to vhard, got all the way to Del Rol.

answer 2
answer 3
(think so anyways, did the walkthru here and it was 'good sounds' with the above).

Of course the walkthru stops there (!)

thought I was supposed to keep then doing 2 and 3 in a series from other posts.. I'm guessing not, 'cause I didnt get the 'good' sound, and got frozen for awhile. After that I didn't get a right answer again. Anyways, I still killed it, and went to the quest counter and finished. No sting tip. *sob*

My questions are as follows-

can anyone tell me *who has done it*, when you've had 4 to 5+ questions, what is the sequence of answers to Del Rol. I have everything up to him and the first 2 answers.

has anyone completed the quest w/o getting the weapon (ie going to counter), gone back and then got the weapon doing it right? I wouldn't think I'm screwed now, but who knows. It's the only rare I *really* wanted :b

I really don't want to do the quest another time without being sure lol..

Figures the force item would be on very hard, meanwhile the forces have to have the worst chance to finish him in time.. any force w/o exotic equipment manage to kill him on vhard before the third question? I'm just curious.. I'm a 72 FOMarl.

Cheers,
DCKaz
Terra Prime

ps - wouldn't mind a PM or email to [email protected] either, I soooo want to put this quest to rest and check out a sting tip. While I'm on it, I'm interested in a trade for pan arms (drop a line if intrigued).

pps- *really* appreciate anyone helping me put this to bed, I want to move past it lol.