PDA

View Full Version : aaaaarrrrrggggg!!!

goku4ever
Apr 29, 2004, 01:01 PM
damn i was playing PSO for like 4 hours raising my MAG and its def is raising very slowly. so then i decided to do a quest fine, got the meseta from ding it. went to the shop to sell up and then it froze. then a few seconds after it sed something about an error and to look in instruction manual. I lost all that work!! and in that time i found an add slot!

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 29, 2004, 01:43 PM
Man that sucks. i feal sory for u i still havent had the game freez on me yet. only one thing u can do and thats do it over agian. good luck

Mixfortune
Apr 29, 2004, 01:46 PM
Well, look at it this way.
At least you only lost 4 hours.

goku4ever
Apr 29, 2004, 01:47 PM
spose. still suks though coz im on a tight schedule to have a nidra for monday and at the rate my defence is lvling im only just gonna make it if i do

Orange_kid
Apr 29, 2004, 02:50 PM
are you still able to use your gamecube? ive had that happen to two systems... the first time my warranty was up so i had to pay like 80 dollars, the second time it was still covered so nintendo replaced it for free. they even covered shipping, it just cost me a week with no gamecube...

ShadowsMinion
Apr 30, 2004, 08:42 AM
Think about it this way. If it had froze at another less oportune moment, you could have been looking at some corrupted chars. 4 hours turns into 10-1000 lost hours.

Dhylec
Apr 30, 2004, 09:11 AM
this is the same as a fsod!
post it here
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&119
next time