PDA

View Full Version : 13 Steps to a Painful Thursday Morning

LollipopLolita
Apr 29, 2004, 05:34 PM
If you ever want to know what it is like to literally dry-heave out of your ass on a thursday morning, here is what you do:

Step 1: Start wednesday off in the morning right with a giant bowl of raisin bran to build up all the fiber you can possibly squeeze into your system.

Step 2: Break down said fiber with 2 slices of last night's re-heated pepperoni, sausage, and extra grease pizza for lunch.

Step 3: Begin drinking Bud Lights at 7pm from the kegerator you happily installed in your kitchen for nights like these.

Step 4: Move on to $1 cups of Pabst Blue Ribbon at the bar, used to wash down a ham and cheese melt accompanied by a barley soup with 6 strange meatballs topped with a pound of salt.

Step 5: Drink PBR until you cannot feel anything, smoke a thousand cigarettes in the cold while talking to some chubb about how much you loved living wherever she was from, and how great Boston is, blah blah. Try not to stare directly at her chest until she catches on to your little drunk routine and politely refuses to talk to you anymore.

Step 6: Stumble into some random apartment after the bar closes to find some dude who needs a ride home and then give some girl a hug that looks like a girl from high school...but WAIT, it IS a girl from high school...WTF is going on here?

Step 7: While in the car with the girl's current boyfriend's best friend, talk about how you played with her boobs in 9th grade, and she would never forget how good you were at it.

Step 8: Get home wasted and, by some act of God, remember to set your alarm.

Step 9: Wake up to what sounds like a fire alarm and take a cold shower, not because you need a cold shower, but because your roommates have a certain affinity for the shower and find the need to sing at least 3 songs before getting out, despite the number of times they rub your bar of soap over their grundular area.

Step 10: Go to work and immediately immerse yourself in two cups of Starbucks' patented Hazlenut sugar and cream liquid Drano.

Step 11: Feel great for approximately 10 seconds, until you can't sit still because of the Civil War that is happening throughout your body.

Step 12: Engage in a dead sprint to the nearest public bathroom and sit on the toilet, hoping that the stain on the top right corner of the seat is not something that will cause strange problems in the future.

Step 13: Proceed to puke from your ass, swearing to everything holy that this will not happen again next week, while always knowing that you have been here before, and probably will be here again in this same spot next thursday, like the true Mid-Week warrior that you are.

See you next week, same time, same position atop the throne.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 29, 2004, 05:39 PM
This is kinda like what would happen if Tubgirl and the Goatse guy got together, isn't it?

Daikarin
Apr 29, 2004, 05:50 PM
Step 6 & 1/2: Run after the dreaded motard team, which throw hormone-like comments at your physical stature, on high-heels.

Sef
Apr 29, 2004, 06:21 PM
Ay Poppy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Firocket1690
Apr 29, 2004, 06:25 PM
Sounds like a bitch ot the stomach.
Ever try it before ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

navci
Apr 29, 2004, 06:27 PM
On 2004-04-29 15:39, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
This is kinda like what would happen if Tubgirl and the Goatse guy got together, isn't it?

That is memory I do not want. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Please do not mention those two names together again.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 29, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-04-29 16:27, navi wrote:

That is memory I do not want. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Please do not mention those two names together again.

lmao... You should've seen Dragoon's face when he realized what he was staring at, the first time he saw the tub...

navci
Apr 29, 2004, 06:35 PM
On 2004-04-29 16:31, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
lmao... You should've seen Dragoon's face when he realized what he was staring at, the first time he saw the tub...

You should have taken a picture then!!!

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 29, 2004, 06:43 PM
If I had a camera with me at the time, I just might have.

Somewhere or other though, I do have a picture of some guy's first-ever visit to Goatse...

navci
Apr 29, 2004, 11:47 PM
On 2004-04-29 16:43, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Somewhere or other though, I do have a picture of some guy's first-ever visit to Goatse...

Don't want some guy tho, want Dragoon's! *whines and throws temper tandrum*

Enyalis_Cho
Apr 30, 2004, 12:00 AM
Ever noticed that they edited over her crotch? What were they trying to do, preserve her dignity?

Mixfortune
Apr 30, 2004, 12:09 AM
On 2004-04-29 22:00, Enyalis_Cho wrote:
Ever noticed that they edited over her crotch? What were they trying to do, preserve her dignity?

I never looked long enough to notice, thank god.

_Ted_
Apr 30, 2004, 12:11 AM
I should probably glad that I've never seen any of this stuff huh?

Mixfortune
Apr 30, 2004, 12:13 AM
If you didn't vomit all over the keyboard, and/or if you look at it long enough to notice the crotch was censored, and you have not died from it, then you are hereby sick.

Go see it, _Ted_. Surely someone has played a cruel joke on you and set your homepage to it by now!

Nai_Calus
Apr 30, 2004, 12:13 AM
Yes, yes you should.

KodiaX987
Apr 30, 2004, 07:20 AM
On 2004-04-29 15:39, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Took the words right outta my mouth! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for censoring the Tubgirl, well, if she's Japanese, I think it's the law to censor that (I know they do that on drawings, dunno about pictures though...)

Noobliterator
Apr 30, 2004, 09:30 AM
do I even WANT to know?

_Ted_
Apr 30, 2004, 09:35 AM
On 2004-04-29 22:13, Mixfortune wrote:

Go see it, _Ted_. Surely someone has played a cruel joke on you and set your homepage to it by now!

Never! Goggle will always be my homepage!