PDA

View Full Version : Suspended?!?

CASH
Apr 27, 2001, 08:07 PM
Today, while trying to get on PSO, I got this weird message saying that I was 'suspended'. The thing is that, as many of you may already know, I AM ALL LEGIT. The only thing that I can think of is, like 3 days ago, while playing with Monkey, I got disconnected, and lost my Raygun +11 with 50% Dark. I was really pissed, and when I got back on, I kept saying things like 'SEGA sucks!', and that 'they cant even make a game right.' Monkey even warned me that they could be watching us, but I didnt care, and I said that 'they are fags', and that 'they dont have anything better to do than watch us.' So, now im suspended. Now, I dont know if thats the reason, but its the only thing I can think of. But what Im wondering is, if I get suspended, does that mean that I can never get back on, or just not for a couple of days? But no matter how long I am suspended, or for whatever the reason was, in the words of my good friend omega...

This is bullshit!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: CASH on 2001-04-27 18:12 ]</font>

Cube
Apr 27, 2001, 08:27 PM
Sega is banning the acounts of people who use Gameshark and hacked items. you did one of the two. Looks like the DHS isnt as "legit" as they say they are... Man i wish i could stick this post up spys ass.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

but Cash, the ebst thing to do is to call sega and tell them your excuse they just may let ya go...hopefully.

Cronical
Apr 27, 2001, 09:01 PM
Sorry you geometrical figure, but you REALLY need to pay more attention to news before you say stuff like that. Random accounts are being banned for no reason, so anyone can be banned.

Naer
Apr 27, 2001, 09:07 PM
Tch! here we go again with another rant and rave, this is how they get started folks. Cube could u apoligize to Cash? Both of you guys are friends and I don't want to see this carried on.

Cube
Apr 27, 2001, 09:09 PM
oh god... you dont get banned for no reason. Theres just no logic in it. Show me the NEWS and not the complaints and i may beleive you....

LunarShadowX
Apr 27, 2001, 09:14 PM
Cube, I have to agree with them. I have heard reports that random people are being suspended, for one reason or another. That was kind of mean.

segagameplay
Apr 27, 2001, 09:31 PM
some how i fear i may eat these words later....
but as of right now...
An item is illegal if it has the following:

Weapon- photon ratio of more than 61%
Armour and Shields- more than 85 points of defense or defense evation

Also items that are gound beyond limit.
God hp ++ God tp ++ illigal limits

I am yet to see a case of an random banning.
and as of now... banning can not be lifted this may change though...

G
Apr 27, 2001, 09:45 PM
....bahhahahahahha cube you are Evil!

P.S. sux tho