PDA

View Full Version : Black eyed peas

FOAtHeart
Apr 30, 2004, 03:35 PM
Yes, the singing group. I was watching the "hey mama" video, and when that "fergy" girl did her part, I was like, "what the hell?"

for god's sakes people.

BODDY GAHDS

luuk ob shaeem

what kind of voice is that? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Skuda
Apr 30, 2004, 03:37 PM
I've never had black eyed peas. and, why on earth are they called "Black eyed" peas. THEY DON'T HAVE EYES! Back to you FOatheart!

FOAtHeart
Apr 30, 2004, 03:39 PM
On 2004-04-30 13:37, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I've never had black eyed peas. and, why on earth are they called "Black eyed" peas. THEY DON'T HAVE EYES! Back to you FOatheart!

yes, thanks scott. back to local news. I just listened to the song again and threw up. back to you scott.

Skuda
Apr 30, 2004, 03:44 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2004-04-30 13:37, Scott_Kuda wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, thanks scott. back to local news. I just listened to the song again and threw up. back to you scott.

A fire broke out on a hobo's box today. We tried to get an interview, but he was running around with his big shaggy coat in flames. Firefighters tried to put out the blaze, but another hobo snuffed it out with it's breath.

and now for sports with Robo 47!

Sef
Apr 30, 2004, 03:50 PM
*A raving lunatic runs through the studio*

RAGHGHGHGHGHHGA!!!!!! I LIKE BOLOGNA!!!! GIVE ME A MEDAL FOR MY SHINY EYELIDS!

Logical2u
Apr 30, 2004, 03:54 PM
*pushes Robo* ow! *breaks hand*

Ouch. Can I do entertainment?

Bradicus
Apr 30, 2004, 04:45 PM
Jazz and Awol that's our team
Step inside the party disrupt the whole scene
When it comes to beats well I'm a fiend
I like my sugar with coffee and cream