PDA

View Full Version : grrr....I feel like killing someone!!!

Evil_Althena8
May 1, 2004, 07:36 PM
Ok here's my problem. I've been trying for the last hour to post picures in the IRL picture thread. I tried displaying all of my pictures on one post, and for some reason it will only display the first picture i post and not the ones after that! I tried deleting the first pic to see if the others worked, and the next one in line worked and the others didn't. THEN i tried using links to show my pictures and when I clicked on them to see if they worked it said brought up page that says "You are not authorized to view this page" ....what the fuck!? Is there something I'm doing wrong when I tried to display the pics? Oh and BTW the host of my pics is Geocities...not sure if that affects anything

KodiaX987
May 1, 2004, 07:53 PM
Are you using the .TXT trick? This is crucial if you're gonna fuck Geocities up the ass.

_Ted_
May 1, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-05-01 17:53, KodiaX987 wrote:
Are you using the .TXT trick? This is crucial if you're gonna fuck Geocities up the ass.

Damn geocities and their .txt's.........if it wasn't free then I might get angry or something.

Ness
May 1, 2004, 10:32 PM
*is glad he has two of his own sites he can host pics from*

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 02:40 PM
yeah i am doing that, but it's still being a little bitch

Cowboy
May 2, 2004, 02:43 PM
Spank it and show it who daddy is!

Or go to http://www.photobucket.com

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 02:57 PM
ok I think i fixed it. I posted each picture individually...and for NOW it is working.