PDA

View Full Version : GC: Looking for a few things.

TeenGohan
May 2, 2004, 02:09 PM
Ok I'm looking for a few items I want and one for my offline only friend. Also I'll mark which MUST be legit.

I want:
Syncesta
Legit Agtio 1975
Asuka
Legit Soul banish
Rika's Claw
Legit Red Slicer
Yas 9000
Legit Sting Tip
S-Rank katana (named after Sephiroth's sword can't remember it's name)

Here are my better items. if they don't have anything after then they are legit.
Red Saber
Sange
Yasha
Sange&Yasha
S-red's baldes nonlegit
Angry Fist
God Hand
Spread Needle
Anti Android Rifle
Dark Meteor nonlegit
Striker of Chao
Viridia Card nonlegit
Whitill Card nonlegit
Psycho Wand
Gravtion Plate
Virus Armor Lafuteria (one duped and one legit)
Aura Field
Standstill Shield
Many mags too many to list.

If you have any of the items I need post with what you want and a time if you want to trade. I'm CST (central time) I'm not good with fixing times in other zones so plz make sure you change it to my time.

iamfanboy
May 2, 2004, 02:58 PM
GAH!!!!

@_@ I want that spread needle so bad... but you don't want anything I have... you need a Secure feet? Or howzabout a Madam's Umbrella? -_-; I'm really reaching here.

You want to go on Ult Spaceship runs with my Whitill FOnewearl? The Asuka is a 1/7 drop from the Gol Dragon. With my luck on boss drops, it'll be the second run when we see one. ~_^

...Now, if I only had that kind of luck with Merlan drops. Feh.

TeenGohan
May 2, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hmmmm I'm in a good mood and if I look hard enough i could find another needle. Alright I'll trade you for the Madam. I got my year finals this week so today is the only day that I can be online. Anytime today is right, but the soonest I can be on today is in about 30 minutes in altair block 4 lobby 4. Look for a char at 191 called sephiroth or a game called PSOW trade.

Edit: heading there now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeenGohan on 2004-05-02 13:20 ]</font>

iamfanboy
May 2, 2004, 03:58 PM
It's not letting me connect!

The "open space for everyone" message never pops up.

I'll try again in a bit; if not, is there sometime we can meet tonight? At around 2, I have to go to a AD&D game; I should be back around seven-ish (west coast time) and can go online with PSO any time near then.

Lone_HUmar
May 2, 2004, 06:01 PM
Do you have any 5/145/50/0 mags?

Kaiser_z
May 2, 2004, 09:43 PM
Whats the def on your aura field, i still have a 1975 agito untecked with % in machine i think (i love being whitill)

TeenGohan
May 3, 2004, 08:57 PM
No on the Mags. The trade I got will have to wait til Saturday. Oh I'll check the Aura the post it's stats later.

Trugeta
May 3, 2004, 09:37 PM
the sword/katana is called the Masamune just so you know. you could also have one called the Muramasa.

TeenGohan
May 4, 2004, 08:27 PM
Ok. If you got a spare I'll trade you on Saturday. If you want to PM me with a time and place.

Eraser
May 6, 2004, 09:11 AM
i have a legit Sting Tip
interested in trading for Yasha?