PDA

View Full Version : I'm a litel teepot short and stowt...

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 07:00 PM
Foolish mortals who read this thread, know that you are in GRAVE DANGER. Soon I will destroy the entire world...yes...the ENTIRE world! not just a part of it, using my divine powers entrusted to me by the great cosmic forces. Not any force in the entire UNIVERSE will be able to stop me. I plan on turning the mosque in my town(the 2nd largest in the US, mind you) into my CASTLE of operations. It will take flight into the air as a floating DEATH citadel raining down flaming bolts of fiery DOOM!! Then, I will raise your dead bodies and command you to dance to THRILLER as it plays from the sky so all on earth can hear it! Then I will move to the moon taking you all as my faithfull minions and establish a planet of oppressive totalitarianism that none can escape! You shall feel no pain that eternity can give you like the pain I shall give you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then after that I plan on manipulating space-time matter by using cat-girls as experimental homunculi and transfering souls into their bodies essentially making them gods which somehow shall give me ability to travel through time and space...THEN I will travel around destroying every other lifeform I see and taking dominion over entire planets as the stars of the universe EXPLODE in pain andthe heavens cry OUT!......
whew...i'm done

Sef
May 2, 2004, 07:05 PM
I strongly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

Wyndham
May 2, 2004, 07:24 PM
you misspelled teapot!
YOU MONSTER!!!!

Wyndham
May 2, 2004, 07:26 PM
sry bout the double post
:thwack:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2004-05-02 19:04 ]</font>

Outrider
May 2, 2004, 07:29 PM
You double-posted!
YOU MONSTER!!!

Sef
May 2, 2004, 07:31 PM
You pwned him!
YOU MONSTER!!!

Outrider
May 2, 2004, 07:34 PM
Eh, just business as usual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-05-02 17:35 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 07:35 PM
You strongly disagree!
YOU MONSTER!!!

Outrider
May 2, 2004, 07:40 PM
But seriously, what's the deal with cat-girls recently?

Sef
May 2, 2004, 07:42 PM
They have tails.

_Ted_
May 2, 2004, 08:15 PM
But seriously, what's the deal with all these Amiadon-like people recently?

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-05-02 17:40, Outrider wrote:

ah yes Outrider you do not know of their unknown potential. You see, theoretically a cat girl is half cat and half human. Cats are the vessels of gods, and therefore they are static and do not grow. HOWEVER, a cat-girl has the potential to be a god and grow as a human! THEREFORE, placing one's soul in the body of a cat-girl homunculus will essentially make one a god and allow unlimited potential! My genius with the help of my consort Lezard Valeth could only formulate a plan this brilliant. Soon my goals shall be reached...you all shall see!!

_Ted_
May 2, 2004, 08:53 PM
On 2004-05-02 18:51, Evil_Althena8 wrote:

Soon my goals shall be reached...you all shall see!!

Suuuurrrreeeee.....don't forget to send us pictures from the crazy house!

Outrider
May 2, 2004, 09:38 PM
On 2004-05-02 18:51, Evil_Althena8 wrote:

ah yes Outrider you do not know of their unknown potential. You see, theoretically a cat girl is half cat and half human. Cats are the vessels of gods, and therefore they are static and do not grow. HOWEVER, a cat-girl has the potential to be a god and grow as a human! THEREFORE, placing one's soul in the body of a cat-girl homunculus will essentially make one a god and allow unlimited potential! My genius with the help of my consort Lezard Valeth could only formulate a plan this brilliant. Soon my goals shall be reached...you all shall see!!

No, none of that is true at all.

Cat-Girls are yet another type of character created to represent the built-up sexual tension of the world's outcasts.

They're almost like the modern day version of vampires in literature.

Skuda
May 2, 2004, 09:43 PM
Foolish mortals who read this thread, know that you are in GRAVE DANGER. Soon I will destroy the entire world...yes...the ENTIRE world! not just a part of it, using my divine cantelope entrusted to me by the great cosmic forces. Not any force in the entire UNIVERSE will be able to stop me. I plan on turning the mosque in my town(the 2nd largest in the US, mind you) into my CLOSET of operations. It will take flight into the air as a floating DEATH citadel raining down flaming bolts of fiery DOOM!! Then, I will raise your Kitties and command you to dance to William Hung as it plays from the sky so all on earth can hear it! Then I will move to the moon taking you all as my faithfull minions and establish a planet of oppressive totalitarianism that none can escape! You shall feel no pain that eternity can give you like the pain I shall give you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then after that I plan on manipulating space-time matter by making Japanada which somehow shall give me ability to travel through time and space...THEN I will travel around destroying every other lifeform I see and taking dominion over entire planets as the stars of the universe EXPLODE in pain andthe heavens cry OUT!......

The stuff in bold is the only changes you'd need to make to have it be from my head.

Evil_Althena8
May 2, 2004, 09:56 PM
On 2004-05-02 19:43, Scott_Kuda wrote:

Foolish mortals who read this thread, know that you are in GRAVE DANGER. Soon I will destroy the entire world...yes...the ENTIRE world! not just a part of it, using my divine cantelope entrusted to me by the great cosmic forces. Not any force in the entire UNIVERSE will be able to stop me. I plan on turning the mosque in my town(the 2nd largest in the US, mind you) into my CLOSET of operations. It will take flight into the air as a floating DEATH citadel raining down flaming bolts of fiery DOOM!! Then, I will raise your Kitties and command you to dance to William Hung as it plays from the sky so all on earth can hear it! Then I will move to the moon taking you all as my faithfull minions and establish a planet of oppressive totalitarianism that none can escape! You shall feel no pain that eternity can give you like the pain I shall give you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then after that I plan on manipulating space-time matter by making Japanada which somehow shall give me ability to travel through time and space...THEN I will travel around destroying every other lifeform I see and taking dominion over entire planets as the stars of the universe EXPLODE in pain andthe heavens cry OUT!......

The stuff in bold is the only changes you'd need to make to have it be from my head.

roflmao!!

Mixfortune
May 2, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-05-02 17:00, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
Foolish mortals who read this thread, know that you are in GRAVE DANGER. Soon I will destroy the entire world...yes...the ENTIRE world! not just a part of it, using my divine powers entrusted to me by the great cosmic forces. Not any force in the entire UNIVERSE will be able to stop me. I plan on turning the mosque in my town(the 2nd largest in the US, mind you) into my CASTLE of operations. It will take flight into the air as a floating DEATH citadel raining down flaming bolts of fiery DOOM!! Then, I will raise your dead bodies and command you to dance to THRILLER as it plays from the sky so all on earth can hear it! Then I will move to the moon taking you all as my faithfull minions and establish a planet of oppressive totalitarianism that none can escape! You shall feel no pain that eternity can give you like the pain I shall give you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then after that I plan on manipulating space-time matter by using cat-girls as experimental homunculi and transfering souls into their bodies essentially making them gods which somehow shall give me ability to travel through time and space...THEN I will travel around destroying every other lifeform I see and taking dominion over entire planets as the stars of the universe EXPLODE in pain andthe heavens cry OUT!......
whew...i'm done

That's what the doctor told your momma when you were born.

Zang!

Outrider
May 2, 2004, 10:22 PM
Zang?

Mixfortune
May 2, 2004, 10:24 PM
On 2004-05-02 20:22, Outrider wrote:
Zang?

Dang Zing.
Zamn?

Outrider
May 3, 2004, 01:58 AM