PDA

View Full Version : FKL post count?

_Ted_
May 2, 2004, 09:15 PM
I know that FKL is a 0 post count forum, but on some level PSOW must be keeping count of posts in FKL, how else could it determine that FKL is our most posted forum?

If PSOW is keeping count of our posts here, wouldn't it be nice to have a FKL posts counter in our profiles?

I for one would like to know how much of my life FKL has stolen/eaten.

Sef
May 2, 2004, 09:33 PM
I'm with Ted.

geewj
May 2, 2004, 09:43 PM
Perhaps serious thing would be taken more seriously were they posted in site related.

But since it's in Fresh Kills, I can only assume that you are joking. So any disscussion on this topic at a later date, no matter the fourm it may or may not be presented in, must also be joking. So you can forget about it ever happening!

Cowboy
May 2, 2004, 09:47 PM
I love you!

-Hugs frink-

Adopt me!

Solstis
May 2, 2004, 09:47 PM
ouch.

Skuda
May 2, 2004, 09:50 PM
Adopt me!

he has to fill out the proper documents first

Mixfortune
May 2, 2004, 09:53 PM
Just do a forum search using your username and set the forum to FKL. Then figure out which numbers in the url are the starting post number and the range of posts per page. Bring up the starting post number until you get a page that doesn't fill up entirely and count the remaining posts. Simple.

_Ted_
May 2, 2004, 09:58 PM
On 2004-05-02 19:53, Mixfortune wrote:
Just do a forum search using your username and set the forum to FKL. Then figure out which numbers in the url are the starting post number and the range of posts per page. Bring up the starting post number until you get a page that doesn't fill up entirely and count the remaining posts. Simple.

I would prefer just a nice little counter thank you very much.

And Frink you have spurred me to action! To site related I go!......right after I can escape from the clutches of apathy......must...go.....

Mixfortune
May 2, 2004, 10:13 PM
Good luck, but I don't think it will work.
If there were to be a visible FKL counter somewhere, there would have to be a visible counter for every board. Not sure if that's really a priority at the moment...

_Ted_
May 2, 2004, 10:15 PM
On 2004-05-02 20:13, Mixfortune wrote:
Good luck, but I don't think it will work.
If there were to be a visible FKL counter somewhere, there would have to be a visible counter for every board. Not sure if that's really a priority at the moment...

Meh, its all wishful thinking anyways. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif