PDA

View Full Version : Lost...

Ndoto
May 5, 2004, 09:38 AM
Well, I'm a little upset at the moment... one of my memory cards has apparently fallen off the face of the earth, taking with it over 400+ hours of PSO Ep.I&II (as well as data for pretty much every other GameCube game I own, including Ep.III which I just recently got). I had it when I got to my friend's place, and then when I got back home, it just wasn't there any more, and it's not at my friend's house, either. I suppose it was lost in transit somewhere.

Ugh. I really liked the characters and items I had on that card, getting another character up to ~Lv.140 is gonna be a pain. ><;

Sharkyland
May 5, 2004, 03:38 PM
Aww, man that seriously sucks.

_Ted_
May 5, 2004, 06:11 PM
I lost my card 2 weeks ago and gave up looking for it for it last friday......and then I accidentally found it on Sunday night!

It'll turn up, unless someone stole it, which I had suspected was the fate of my memory card.

Ndoto
May 6, 2004, 10:40 AM
-_- Phew... my roommate actually managed to spot where it had fallen, and it still seems to be in working condition... thank goodness Nintendo makes durable stuff. And thank goodness my roommate is as perceptive as he is!