PDA

View Full Version : so, guess who got pulled over today?

KaFKa
May 6, 2004, 03:50 AM
you guessed it, i got pulled over for speeding, but it was only 5mph over the limit, so i felt like having some fun with the cop...

cop: may i see your license and registration?

Me: (in calm, quiet voice) yes officer [insert me shuffling around looking for the insurance papers]

cop: do you know why you were pulled over, sir?

Me: (still in calm, quiet voice) Yes officer, you want to take me away from my 'me' time...

cop: [insert confused look]

Me: I need my 'me' time...

cop: uhh... have you been doing any drugs or drinking lately?

Me: (even quieter voice) no officer, i am vrey much sober... and in need of my 'me' time. I dont know what i would have to do if i couldnt have my 'me' time...

cop: *slowly walks back to his car to check my history and license plate while i start to twitch, babbling about me time*

...five minutes later

cop: you dont seem to have anything outstanding, so i'll jsut let ya go with a warning.

Me: so i can have my 'me' time, then?

cop: *hurriedly walks to car and drives off*

yeah, i kinda freaked the bastard out. keep in mind i have at least four outstanding tickets that would land me a hefty fine if i were to get caught doing something other than speeding. (read also, going 193 in a school zone, and another time evading the police for two hours before finally parking it in the garage and going to sleep) =D

just thought i would share that with you guys

DarthFomar
May 6, 2004, 03:58 AM
On 2004-05-06 01:50, KaFKa wrote:

(read also, going 193 in a school zone, and another time evading the police for two hours before finally parking it in the garage and going to sleep) =D

Have you thought about seeking help?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Do you know what happens to you when you run from the cops *unless you weren't running from them {were you hiding b'cuz you didn't want to give them a reason to go after you}*

And they don't like it when you talk in a disrespectful manner either. Ever seen a cop beat a guy with his night-stick. Eghhhh...it looks painful. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

All I got to say...is you don't wanna get on the bad side of a cop......especially if he's crook-ed.

KaFKa
May 6, 2004, 04:01 AM
we come from two different worlds, my friend.

thats all i have to say.

(and yes, there is a warrant for the arrest of the owner of a blue '00 lancer with no license plate... too bad i got a license plate and a new paintjob on it =D)

DarthFomar
May 6, 2004, 04:09 AM
Well where the crapple do you live......can I come live with you. I want to tell a cop his "dick is smaller than that of a new born babies".

But, if I said that to a cop right now...he would beat the living hell outta me and leave the rest of my body on the side of the road.

Armok
May 6, 2004, 08:31 AM
We love cops in my house.

Currently we have 3 police formal warning sheets posted up on our wall with pride.

1. Breaking and entering - Subject was found roming around a derilic private resident house

2. Criminal Damage/drunk and disorderly - Subject was arrested for £800 worth of damage to a taxi and for threating the driver (great night out story that one)

3. Posetion of an Illegal substance - Subject was asked if they where carrying any drugs and producted a bag of illegal herbs.

Nice one with the police abusing

derBauer
May 6, 2004, 11:47 PM
Are you from Las Vegas? If you are living in the US with a 2000 Lancer, you have imported it which I find highly odd. It wasn't released here until I believe a 03 model.

BogusKun
May 7, 2004, 01:00 AM
This was me last month

Me : Is there a problem officer?

Cop: Lisence? You know why I pulled you over right?

me : How come?

Cop: You were driving on the left lane.

me : Ummm... ok?

Cop: It's a passing lane only... you seem to be from another country. you from Okinawa, Japan?

me : Yes sir.

Cop: (walks away), I see this is your first time getting pulled for this so I'm gonna let you fly..., And you seem a little too young to be retired... Ooo ra!?

Me: This my dad's car he was in the military

Cop: Tell him I said hi

Me : I doubt he knows you...(secretly gives policeman the finger)

State Troopers are kinda HAPPY They put there HAPPY lives on the line to help people out and that makes them SOOOOO HAPPY that they just scream sometimes. Don't you wish you were as HAPPY as a state trooper?

BTW, last warning on that type of language. Next time one of us sees it, you're gone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2004-05-07 00:17 ]</font>

Hrith
May 7, 2004, 01:16 AM
not really a rant, lol, but funny story

a bit of mine, probably funnier in French =/

*gets pulled over*

me, after polite greetings: "hmm, what's wrong?"

young female cop, very good-looking: "you have no idea why I pulled you over?"

me: "you think I'm hot and you wanna know if I have anything planned for the week-end?"

XD

I don't beat your "me time" though

KaFKa
May 7, 2004, 03:38 AM
On 2004-05-06 21:47, derBauer wrote:
Are you from Las Vegas? If you are living in the US with a 2000 Lancer, you have imported it which I find highly odd. It wasn't released here until I believe a 03 model.

yes, i live in vegas, and have a 2000 lancer.

i did not, however, import it.

...i merely bought it off someone that had http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DarthFomar
May 7, 2004, 07:50 AM
One thing about cops....they are willing to risk their lives for {us} citizens *in their everyday tasks*....but they wouldn't think twice about bustin us upside the head with them beat sticks now would they.

Of course I can understand; if I am being disobedient, or rude, or roughing up with em.....then by all means, beat me in my head b'cuz I probally deserve it will a passion.

But unnecessary police brutality {like when a cop pulls someone over and the suspect asks y he was pulled over and the cop proceeds to grab him/her by the ear and drag them outta the car and shoves them on the side of the car, then proceeds to beat their brains from their ears}...that type of thing. That is unnecessary. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-07 05:51 ]</font>

KodiaX987
May 7, 2004, 08:27 AM
You guys are so lucky! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif When I got pulled over, the guy just told me I did 59 KPH in a zone of 30, asked for my license and registration, gave me my bill of 125$ (that's an American nickel to you) and it was over in nor even 2 minutes. Probably the fastest ticket in the world. o_O He didn't even ask me if I knew why I was being pulled over. Good decision. I would've been tempted to say "Duh."

Hrith
May 7, 2004, 08:57 AM
On 2004-05-07 06:27, KodiaX987 wrote:
You guys are so lucky! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif When I got pulled over, the guy just told me I did 59 KPH in a zone of 30, asked for my license and registration, gave me my bill of 125$ (that's an American nickel to you) and it was over in nor even 2 minutes. Probably the fastest ticket in the world. o_O He didn't even ask me if I knew why I was being pulled over. Good decision. I would've been tempted to say "Duh."
I was just relating the funny story >_>

I lost my driving licence last August >_<

BogusKun
May 7, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-05-06 23:00, BogusKun wrote:

State Troopers are kinda HAPPY They put there HAPPY lives on the line to help people out and that makes them SOOOOO HAPPY that they just scream sometimes. Don't you wish you were as HAPPY as a state trooper?

BTW, last warning on that type of language. Next time one of us sees it, you're gone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2004-05-07 00:17 ]</font>

Umm.. I don't remember what I said?

Pancake
May 7, 2004, 07:37 PM
KaFka you are STUPID! DOn't mess around with the police.

Allos
May 7, 2004, 07:49 PM
I haven't been pulled over yet...

_Ted_
May 7, 2004, 09:35 PM
On 2004-05-06 23:16, Kef wrote:
not really a rant, lol, but funny story

a bit of mine, probably funnier in French =/

*gets pulled over*

me, after polite greetings: "hmm, what's wrong?"

young female cop, very good-looking: "you have no idea why I pulled you over?"

me: "you think I'm hot and you wanna know if I have anything planned for the week-end?"

XD

I don't beat your "me time" though

Did she slap you?

Kuea
May 7, 2004, 09:41 PM
most likely she either slapped him or just got her pissed off.

you should used some lame pick up line on her

DarthFomar
May 8, 2004, 12:16 AM
If I was to get pulled over by a female cop *who actually looked good*. I would be speachless....I would just stare and say....umm, umm, umm. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If she said do you know y I pulled you over, I would say....because you thought you'd say hi... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Guile
May 8, 2004, 04:00 AM
So you went 193 mph in any kind of zone and just got a ticket? What the hell kind of cops are around where you live?

Evil_Althena8
May 8, 2004, 02:03 PM
I know people who mess with cops when they get pulled over. This one girl I know pouts and acts really naive and cries on purpose when she gets pulled over to make the cop feel sorry for her.

Eihwaz
May 8, 2004, 02:27 PM
Only two little words can acurately describe this situation, KaFKa.

Ecks. Dee.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Rich_T
May 8, 2004, 05:11 PM
Ive been pulled over once, as part of a random check.
As for speed, i try and be a bit careful as theres automatic camras everywhere, making sure that im not going over 80mph on the main roads and 55/45/34mph on other roads,
the UK speed limits ( unless otherwise stated) are
70Mph on motorways/dual carigeways ( minimum two lanes of traffic each way separated by crash barieirs) you can get away with up to 80
40mph/50mph on other roads ( you can get away with 5mph over this)
30mph in built up and residential areas ( roughly 4-5mph over)
The tolerance levels are there to take into account inacuracies in speedometers and the cerified calaibration of speed measuring equipment.

KaFKa
May 9, 2004, 06:00 AM
On 2004-05-08 02:00, Guile wrote:
What the hell kind of cops are around where you live?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Zzzzzz
May 9, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-05-08 02:00, Guile wrote:
What the hell kind of cops are around where you live?

Eh, stupid ones most likely.
I like your cops.