PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Need to find two thing for xbox.

hiiro
May 8, 2004, 10:13 PM
book of kanina 4 i will get you any thing you want. a golden rappy is next on the list. I will give you 25 raimbow miteriels to who ever can get it to me. i will nagoshat but it must be with in reasion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hiiro on 2004-05-08 23:39 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
May 8, 2004, 11:15 PM
What version are you on?

Cuz book of Katana 4 is un existant in GC/X-Box

hiiro
May 8, 2004, 11:37 PM
On 2004-05-08 21:15, PhotonDrop wrote:
What version are you on?

xbox do you have it?

Pepsi3709
May 9, 2004, 11:23 AM
I think this guy is just trolling. Those items don't exist. The spelling is ovious. Learn to troll the right way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BTW, me and my friend was one of the first to start that Book Of Katana 4 rumor. lol

hiiro
May 9, 2004, 08:47 PM
On 2004-05-09 09:23, Pepsi3709 wrote:
I think this guy is just trolling. Those items don't exist. The spelling is ovious. Learn to troll the right way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BTW, me and my friend was one of the first to start that Book Of Katana 4 rumor. lol

no see i had one and game froze and i lost my book of katina 4 thank you, and as for the rappy it dose, i know people that have them but i would like one for my self, and the raimbo mate it hacked on not that wored but it dose exist. thank you.

jnblz316
May 9, 2004, 08:51 PM
What version are you on?

my question is what planet is he from lol. those items do not exist in the game. they would have to be hacks if anything. i really doubt anyone here would have those.

hiiro
May 9, 2004, 09:42 PM
On 2004-05-09 18:51, jnblz316 wrote:

What version are you on?

my question is what planet is he from lol. those items do not exist in the game. they would have to be hacks if anything. i really doubt anyone here would have those.

well lets see now if there are i know tha tnot all the people in this site are ligit but that is not the issue iam lookng for thing i want to trade for them so get over your self.

Pepsi3709
May 9, 2004, 10:43 PM
Hey what's up jnblz316. Haven't seen you around in awhile. Thought you went to another planet or something. lol.

The Book Of Katana 4 never existed on Version 1 or Version 2 of the Dreamcast Version. Don't see why they would have it on EPI & EPII.

There's no digits for it on the item code. What hackers use to make any item they want. Or else I would of had one of my friends made it for me by now, same with the golden al rappy. If you do managed to find any of the two, I'll get you every item on your profile and more. If it's a hack than chances are there's digits you input to make it.

Also, can you be more specific on this "Rainbow Material"? Does it have a ???? on it? I have numberous symbols with ????. Armor, Shield, Fluid, Disks, mag, square, units, no symbol, and several other symbols I've never seen before with ???? on it's name and description.

jnblz316
May 10, 2004, 01:49 AM
well lets see now if there are i know tha tnot all the people in this site are ligit but that is not the issue iam lookng for thing i want to trade for them so get over your self.

i just never seen or even heard of those. all i was implying was that the only way to get those is through hacking but my friend pepsi3709 cleared that up for me. i just thought you were one of those noobs that just rant and rave about items that do not exist. if i offended you in anyway then my bad.

oh yeah and hows it been pepsi3709? i've started playing the gc and not the xbox version anymore. i also got currupted and i'm currently starting over.
i might go play the xbox version again one day but until then we can just b.s.
later

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jnblz316 on 2004-05-09 23:51 ]</font>

hiiro
May 11, 2004, 08:46 AM
im sorry for beeing so....bitch as it were....i have found what people have told me are golde rappys but they are some of those ???? thing and i have a ????? wepon tha ti cant equip. i am new to hacking and im trying to but im slow when it comes to c++ and this is no diffrent, if you could help me in any way please. the rambow is the cind that you use to rase all your stat to there max ( like luck materiel, or power) and the golden rappy im not shur what its going to do but from waht i have heard its going to give you more exp when yo ukill things. and the book of katan 4 i di have but lost in duping late and do not have a nother coppy and need one. so if you have any of this i would like to trade for them or learn how you made them. thank you and once agean im sorry for acting like a nube.

Pepsi3709
May 11, 2004, 08:47 PM
hiiro, hit me up on AIM sometimes. I can get you connected with people that can help you out. Can't talk about it here.

The Golden Al Rappy sounds alot like the rumors of ???? Unit. You need to know that most of these items have no name. They have ???? so people calls them what they want. The ???? unit that you can equip is called "God/Equip" by most. But it does not work what it's name intends it to do. Some claims it raises extra stats when you level up, not true. I need to show you my collection of ???? one of these days.

Example: 'fluid symbol' ???? is known as "Level Material" to some people.
'material symbol' ???? is also known as "Level Material" to others.

The rainbow material could very well be a 'fluid symbol' ???? or 'Material Symbol ????.
Or a 'square symbol' ????.
Whatever people calls them. Most of them, if not all, are completely useless, even with a modchip except those weapon symbol with ????.