PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Photon Drops & a few items

Sitka
May 11, 2004, 02:48 PM
I need Photon Drops and I'm always looking for cool weapons I don't have.

Looking for: Ancient Saber, Red Saber, Sange & Yasha, Kamui, Chain Sawd, Dark Flow, Red Sword, Zanba, Soul Banish, Heart of Poumn, Morning Glory, Rika's Claw, Black King Bar, Double Cannon, Partisan of Lightening, Twin Blaze, Handgun Milla, Iron Faust, Evil Curst, Prophets of Motav, D-Parts ver. 2.10, Sacred Cloth, Smoking Plate, Kasami Bracer, Regene Gear Advanced, S-parts ver 2.0a, and syncesta x 2.

Have to trade: Akiko's Frying Pan, DB swords, Delsaber buster and shield, durandal, elysion, kaladabolg, oratagito, yamigarasu, toy hammer, blade dance, cross scar, bloody art, lavis blade, s-beat blades, crazy tune, dark flow, dragon slayer, flowen swords including 3084, last survivors, brionac, chameleon scythe, gae bolg, madam's parasol, soul eater, vjaya, diska of braveman, rappy fan, rainbow baton, g-assassin sabers, musashi, yamato, booma's claw, gobooma's claw, nei's claw, photon claw, silence claw, monkey king bar, stag cutlery, angry fist, god hand, sonic knuckles, bravace, custom ray, handgun guld, ruby bullet, varista, all yasminikovs, bringer's rifle, egg blaster, frozen shooter, snow queen, spread needles, visks, wals, H$S25s, L&Ks, M&A60s, red mechguns, twin psychoguns, baranz launchers, dark meteor, guilty lights, nug2000, inferno bazooka, club of laconium, club of zumrian, mace of adaman, summit moon, alive aqhu, battle verge, battle hammer, branch of paku paku, dark bridge, hildebear's cane, psycho wand, scorcerer's cane, striker of chao, fire sceptor agni, ice staff dagon, sigh of a god, storm wand indria, twinkle star, dancing hitogota, mahu, talis, attribute plate, custom frame, df field, electro frame, gravitron plate, flame garment, flowens frame, love heart, luminous field, virus armour lafuteria, attribute wall, custom barrier, db's shield, flowen's shield, safety heart, some s-ranks, some merges, and some mats, special items.

Many items are 100% legit, many items have been traded for (probably duped) and some items I know are not legit.

If you are interested in trading, let me know.

Zinger314
May 11, 2004, 02:58 PM
I have a Double Cannon and a Evil Curst (with 85% hit)

I want your NUGZ Bazooka and...what S-Ranks do you have?

Sitka
May 11, 2004, 03:56 PM
No problem on the Nug2000. The s-ranks include mechs, handgun, j-cutter, wand and a couple of others. I'd have to pull up my different chars and see what I got because they're spread around a bit. I'll be on later tonight (West Coast) if you want to hook up. Any char. with "sitka" is probably me. Usually hanging out in Dav 1-10.

Zinger314
May 11, 2004, 05:56 PM
On 2004-05-11 13:56, Sitka wrote:
No problem on the Nug2000. The s-ranks include mechs, handgun, j-cutter, wand and a couple of others. I'd have to pull up my different chars and see what I got because they're spread around a bit. I'll be on later tonight (West Coast) if you want to hook up. Any char. with "sitka" is probably me. Usually hanging out in Dav 1-10.

Sorry, but I will not be able to meet you.

Anyways, I realized I also had a Sacred Cloth and a Kasami Bracer, just in case you want to trade for them.

I'm not entirely sure I want the S-Ranks...what Merges do you have? I'll also trade for your Bringer's Rifle and/or Sigh of a God.

(Also, you have Dark Flow in both your Have/Want list)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-05-11 15:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-05-11 15:59 ]</font>

Sitka
May 11, 2004, 06:11 PM
Sorry about the Dark Flow. I need it. I have the Dark Bridge. I would like to get the sacred cloth and the Kasami Bracer. I have the Foie, Rafoie, Red, Resta, and a couple of other merges and a few of the components to make new merges. I'll have to check my forces to see exactly what I have. Let me know when you might be able to hook up if you're interested. Thanks.

Zinger314
May 11, 2004, 07:18 PM
I'll want the Red Merge...can you check if you have the Yellow Merge or the Blue Merge?

Eclypse
May 11, 2004, 10:48 PM
Is your FLOWEN'S SWORD AUW 3084 legit? If so I need to know if their are any %'s on it. If they are all 0's or close to that I will gladly take it off your hands in a trade of some sort.

Sitka
May 12, 2004, 01:33 PM
The Flowen's Sword 3084 is legit. I'll have to check the percents, but I believe they are low. I picked up the sword on a Yellowboze temple run - it was a good run. Let me know what you want to trade for it and I'll try and check the percents when I can. I typically play on Dav 1-10, but I can meet in another area if that works. I was able to pick up both a double cannon and some drops from other players last night, so I am good on those now, but there are still many items I sure would like to try out on my various characters.

Zinger314
May 12, 2004, 02:57 PM
If you already got a Double Cannon, I'll then trade you the Evil Curst, the Kasami Bracer, and the Sacred Cloth for the Red Merge, Nugz Bazooka, Sigh of a God, and Bringer's Rifle? If you want, I'll throw in some Photon Spheres.

Sitka
May 12, 2004, 03:21 PM
Sounds okay to me. When will you be online?

Zinger314
May 12, 2004, 03:40 PM
On 2004-05-12 13:21, Sitka wrote:
Sounds okay to me. When will you be online?

In a little bit. After I find all the items, I'll PM you. I should be done before the turn of the hour.

EDIT: I am in the FOnewearl in the lobby of Celestitie 11.

EDIT2; I didn't see you there...what time od you want to make the exchange?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-05-12 14:04 ]</font>

Sitka
May 13, 2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks Zinger.

Mattoko
May 14, 2004, 04:42 PM
I have a Chain Sawd. If you want to trade I'd like the hangun GULD.

Sitka
May 14, 2004, 05:24 PM
The handgun Guld was picked up in a trade and I have no idea if it's legit or not - I didn't pick it up. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll round it up.

Mattoko
May 14, 2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah that will be fine. you have my card so we can organize something

Zinger314
May 15, 2004, 04:05 PM
I noticed you said in other posts than you were looking for a Power Maser and you had some lv. 26-30 tech disks.

Which Tech disks do you have? I have a Power Maser.

Mattoko
May 15, 2004, 04:19 PM
well I can help you find a "heart of poumn" I have a pinkal ID and I wouldn't mind doing a couple tower runs with you. and in exchange I'll take that Yaz off your hands.

Sitka
May 15, 2004, 04:42 PM
Zinger: I know I have Restsa lvl 30 and I believe another lvl 30 ice one (not 100% sure) and I think one more. I'll check as soon as I get off work (sometime around 6p.m. west coast) and I'll make sure they're in my character's inventory when I go online. If I don't catch you tonight, I can meet almost anytime tomorrow, so just pm me for a meeting time and place. I'll check for that gun as well Mottoko.