PDA

View Full Version : Al Rappy

Naito
Feb 20, 2001, 05:40 PM
I encountered my first rare monster the other night - it was the blue Rag Rappy named Al Rappy (who makes up these names anyway?).

Interestingly I stumbled upon him with my 10th level Humar in the forest level 2 (offline game). He wasn't hard to kill and dropped a Star Atomizer (guess that is considered good loot for my lowly 10th level hunter).

I'm interested to know if anyone else has encountered any other rare creatures and what kind of items where found.

Thanks and good hunting!
Naito 44th Racast

Zerimar
Feb 20, 2001, 05:50 PM
I saw a Nar Lily yesterday in the caves. It gave me 150 EXP and 1044 meseta which wouldn't have been too bad if my character wouldn't have been lv 23 with a bunch of meseta already. But it was cool to finally see a "rare monster".

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 05:56 PM
Well if some one read my post some time ago ( like 2 hours maybe?) i fough al rappy at lv 5 hucast and can't get the item cuz the stupid hide bear and wolf kept on hitting me... atleast i got 100 exp..

Jaiden
Feb 20, 2001, 07:15 PM
I saw my first Al Rappy when I was about level 71 =) He left me a FLOWEN'S SHIELD so that was nice of him.

Not that the shield is any good.

Anyway, if you go into the CHAT feature, scroll down past the fixed converstations and click LIST ALL, you can scroll down aways to see the names of the all RARE monsters, like the DEATHGUNNER (instead of DARK GUNNER), HILDABLUE (intead of HILDABEAR), and so on. It was interesting to see how many rare creatures there are and I've played now for 142 hours and only seen 1!!!

ragnarok
Feb 20, 2001, 07:52 PM
The blue Rag Rappy was my first rare enemy, i was scare, i was mad, i was sad, i was happy. heh, anyway yeah theyre cool too.

Tkc613
Feb 20, 2001, 08:17 PM
The Al Rappy dropped the elusive and not so great regenerate gear for me on vhard. And I got a whopping 2500 meseta from a Nar Lily (sarcastic) on vhard.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 21, 2001, 08:22 AM
I got a regenerate gear from a al rappy as well. The nar lily, however, gave me hero/ability which is pretty darn cool.

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 09:09 AM
I got a Flame Visit from the Poullily Slime, red version of annoying blue slime thing in Cave 2&3.

Rika57
Feb 21, 2001, 11:44 AM
I found a Nar Lilly (offline) when I was level 9 in Cave 1, actually two at once. One dropped a Hero/Ability, +11 to all stats, and the other dropped around 900m, and the exp was great. I also encountered a Al Rappy with a different character in Forest 1. I think I was about 14th level, but I got a Gizonde Lvl 2 disk. Pretty cool.