PDA

View Full Version : Bad liars, Volume 1

Liquid_Bacon
May 12, 2004, 10:36 AM
Xerro, level 146 RAmar:

Me: The game name says "Legit Only", please put the Meteor away or leave the game.
Him: The Meteor is legit, man!
Me: No it's not, put it away or leave.
Him: Okay, do you mind if I use one of my offline S-Ranks?
Me: No, not at all. Here's a pipe. Wait, did you say offline? You can't get those S-Rank Mechguns offline. You can only get gag weapons like the Maraccas and stuff.
Him: Hey, buddy, quit being a (Insert Appatite kid language here)! You CAN get these Mechguns offline! And I'll tell you something else - you're wrong about the Maraccas! You can't get it offline, you can only get it online! You have to collect badges for it!
Other Player: Bro, you're about 2 years behind. That was a Dreamcast quest!
Everyone: *Laughs at Xerro*

(Xerro quits)

Some level 90 HUcast:

Me: The game name says "Legit Only" (as usual), please leave.
Him: What the hell? Why?
Me: Don't try to tell me that Mag isn't a 1308.
Him: Ummm... well shut up because it isn't.
Me: You're a HUcast. That is a level 35 evolution Mind Mag. You're level 90, and I'm level 164. This is the Ruins and you're doing more damage than me with a Flight Fan. Plus, you haven't missed yet, with a HUcast! Pretty impressive for a level 35-49 Mind Mag!
Him: Well, did you ever think maybe I just like the way this mag looks? It's legit and I'm not leaving.
Me: Well, if you're going to be an asshole, you're going to be an asshole. There's nothing I can do about it.

(Everyone else on the team already knew the unspoken rule that if a cheater enters a legit only game and won't leave, you don't heal/revive them, which is what happened. He eventually left. I thought the worst part of his act was how he made up bullshit numbers whenever a player asked what everyone's Photon Blast was at. We ran on Mag Shifta the whole run and he couldn't contribute with his hacked Mag, of course, even though he insisted it was legit.)

Feel free to add your own stories about those really poorly lying cheaters here!

KodiaX987
May 12, 2004, 11:14 AM
This happened on Version 1.

Me: Nice Nei's Claw.
Him: ITS LEGIT
Me: *quits*

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 01:11 PM
don't bump it, but there are nice stories there >_>

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=81423&forum=11&50

Solstis
May 12, 2004, 01:39 PM
Poor bacon.

Reminds me of all those people that swear that Falz is easier if a lower level character touches the obelisk/monument.

WTF?

Robo47
May 12, 2004, 01:44 PM
Me: *sitting around in Altair 4*
HUmar: *joins*
Me: Hello > HUmar
HUmar: Hello > Robo47
Me: I'm the doorman! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
HUmar: NICE LEVEL! IS IT LEGIT!
Me: Yeah
HUmar: LIAR! YOU US AR!
Me: Only for walking through walls *looks at HUmars level*
Me:Tell me, how are you lvl200?
HUmar:CUZ I'M LEGIT!!
Me: Really? How many hours did you play to get that?
HUmar: 1!
Me: Oh, so someone who played for over 10,000 hours can't be lv200 legit but a HUmar who played for one hour can?
HUmar: YOU NEVER PLAYED FOR 10000 HOURS! CUZ I JUST GOT THIS GAME!
Me: >.>;; and?
HUmar: YOU NOOB!
Me: Where do you get S-Ranks?
HUmar: FROM DARK FALZ ON ULTIMATE!
Me: Wrong
HUmar: SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT PSO!
Me: I know more than you ever will
HUmar: GEY FUKKIN NIGG3R NA ZI J EW!
Me: I know you are. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
HUmar: *logs off*

Skuda
May 12, 2004, 02:53 PM
yep. big liars cheese me off too.

me= Lvl 152 HUmar SCOTT Oran

some guy= Lvl 90 HUmar

Zelutos= Lvl 143 RAmar Zelutos yellowboze

him: don't use that Rika's claw! this is legit only!
me: It is legit. I got it in the ult seabed
him: you can't get one there! you liar!
Zel: dude, i was with him when he got it. he isn't lying
him: you guys are hackers! I can tell! *exits game*
me: er...okay.. Oh well, Gal Gryphon Zel?
Zel: sure, but well prolly kill it with hacked weapons!!
me: lol

Ness
May 12, 2004, 03:28 PM
On 2004-05-12 11:44, Robo47 wrote:
Me: I'm the doorman! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Me: Oh, so someone who played for over 10,000 hours can't be lv200 legit but a HUmar who played for one hour can?
Me: I know you are. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Best. Story. Ever.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that one. Mainly because its so true.

Uncle_bob
May 12, 2004, 04:17 PM
Hm, this was certainly a funny one from a long time ago. Uncle thinks the guy's name was RoboMario, Racast..

RoboMario: So, what weapon is that?
Uncle: Summit Moon..
RoboMario: That's a hack/dupe! *leaves team*

Robo47
May 12, 2004, 04:56 PM
On 2004-05-12 13:28, Ness wrote:

On 2004-05-12 11:44, Robo47 wrote:

Best. Story. Ever.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that one. Mainly because its so true.

I too laughed when this was happening, the dude was named Sephiroth(GASP!) and he was so n00btastic I couldnt stop laughing.

DOG21313
May 12, 2004, 06:05 PM
Heh, heres mine.

*Random guy walks in with Dark Flow*
Me: Hmm... This game is legits only, could you please leave?
Him: This is legit, I found it from Olga Flow!
Me: 1: You have to combine it with DNA, and 2: You cant find the DNA yet.
Him: I found it on ultimate Seabed!
Me: Olga Flow's drop rate is set to 0, that is impossible.
Him: Uh... I didnt find it from Olga Flow, i got it from a Delbiter! Duh!
Me: Well I have drop rates next to me that show that Delbiters drop nothing of the sort. Care to explain how it dropped a Dark Flow?
Him: Uhh... Bye! *Disconnects*

Siris
May 12, 2004, 07:15 PM
My favorite idiot will always be the guy who joined in our game and had on a red ring. When we asked where he got it he couldn't remember what dropped it because he said "it was in the middle of an intense battle". We were nice and revived him of course but, we should not have. We told him when he joined the game we were looking for Ricos glasses and what they dropped from. Well, they actually dropped and he snagged them and ran, calling insults and laughing. What an ass...couldn't even be straight about where he got his stuff. I don't care about playing with cheaters a lot of times but, be honest about it Geez.

Armok
May 13, 2004, 04:01 AM
I was in a game on vh legit only Altair 7 about 3 months ago and got this

Me lv 71 fonewman

Enter
Me - I have high level techs but will just support is this ok
Other player - Yer
Go through forest get to dragon and 3rd guy joins
In boss fight I shifta and deband them both and power down the dragon.
New guy - Lv 30 techs you haker
Me - No its attually level 27
New Guy - So you admit its a dupe
Me - Nice Preta mate
New Guy - Leave cheater (this despite fact I hadnt cast a single attack tech due to twinking making them overly strong).
Me - WTF your the one with the red handgun and prete mag which you couldnt possibly have found
New guy - I did so find it and raised the mag myself
Me - But your level 42
New Guy - FU leave cheater
Me - Ok fine.

Some ppl are idiots

Robo47
May 13, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-05-13 02:01, Armok wrote:
I was in a game on vh legit only Altair 7 about 3 months ago and got this

Me lv 71 fonewman

Enter
Me - I have high level techs but will just support is this ok
Other player - Yer
Go through forest get to dragon and 3rd guy joins
In boss fight I shifta and deband them both and power down the dragon.
New guy - Lv 30 techs you haker
Me - No its attually level 27
New Guy - So you admit its a dupe
Me - Nice Preta mate
New Guy - Leave cheater (this despite fact I hadnt cast a single attack tech due to twinking making them overly strong).
Me - WTF your the one with the red handgun and prete mag which you couldnt possibly have found
New guy - I did so find it and raised the mag myself
Me - But your level 42
New Guy - FU leave cheater
Me - Ok fine.

Some ppl are idiots

You shoulda done what I do with assholes like that, and challenged him to Battle in the Forest.

It tends to make them shut up when they act stupid.

Liquid_Bacon
May 13, 2004, 05:48 PM
You shoulda done what I do with assholes like that, and challenged him to Battle in the Forest.

I'd go one better and challenge them to a real Battle.

Armok
May 14, 2004, 08:38 AM
On 2004-05-13 15:48, Liquid_Bacon wrote:

I'd go one better and challenge them to a real Battle.

They always challange you to a real fight and say how big and hard they are and how they don't get beaten for their pocket money everyday.

DurakkenX
May 14, 2004, 09:25 AM
Whenever i know the people are legits in the room and this would be nice if others did this...

#1. ask if they mind you using your hacked weps
a)if you don't have any legit weps (as i don't usually do to giving mine away) ask if they mind if you use x weapon
b)if you do run up and get them and play with them
#2. If do continue to play with hacked items slow down how you fight and make sure they do get exp (even though you prolly can kill them in one combo. I can kill everything in 3-4 hits with 1400 base atp)
#3. Whenever someone comes into the room tell them you are using hacked items or the situation.
#4. If you use high level techs in lower lever rooms start slowing down your use speed.

The most immature, not the most annoying thing mind you, is when i was in a room and was running around using legit weps and stuff and the other two players were cool and nice and shiz...then i bust out my TJ-sword and they started talking shyt for no reason what-so-ever and did not ask me to leave, put the TJS away or anything besides start becoming insulting and then were like "LET'S go play in a LEGIT game...and lock it.." This by all means is way more OFFENSIVE to me than using hacked items because one is a play style while the other is just being down right being a jackass

KodiaX987
May 14, 2004, 09:30 AM
Why do you think I never used my Spread Needle online? In the PSO world, 99.9999999% of Needles are hacked and 0.0000001% are legit.

Hrith
May 14, 2004, 09:54 AM
On 2004-05-14 07:30, KodiaX987 wrote:
Why do you think I never used my Spread Needle online? In the PSO world, 99.9999999% of Needles are hacked and 0.0000001% are legit.
Not on GC, Kodi, SN is not rare now =/
there are still more dupes than there are legit ones, but not by that much.

And I'm really offended ny people using hacked weapons I have legitly found.
i.e. if someone uses a TJS or a Dark Flow, etc. I know he's not legit, but I don't mind, if he annoys me I leave.
But people using S&Y, NUG, P-Wand and such annoy me beyond words, cuz mine are legit, fuck them.

to a larger extent, I hate people faking legitimacy, and I can spot them very easily, even if I pretend not to, I despise them.

DurakkenX
May 14, 2004, 10:08 AM
yeah faking legitness is for idiots unless you're like me and know where everything is and how to get it...You could never tell I use hacked if I didn't want you to. But you are gonna lie at least try to fool people. OH BTW!! You can get hit percent at 100% even though it is very rare to and the BEST armor so far found in the game is legit, friend of mine has an aura field i think it was that is liek 20pts higher than best duped/hacked version out there

Scejntjynahl
May 14, 2004, 10:16 AM
Last night I was on with my Racaseal Andronicus19, had my favorite Frozen Shooter and a Delsaber shield. Im currently level 103. I entered this open game in very hard. There was Ramar level 40, a Hunewearl level 123, and a Humar level 80 (not sure cant remember). They were in ruins, I said thanks for letting me join. About twelve minutes of me frezing as many enemy as I can without killing any if possible. Targeting the enemies behind the backs of the other three players.

Then all of the sudden they stop playing. And begin asking if Im legit... Which really surprised me! I stopped. And I asked them politely: "Do my actions seem to be unlegit?" "Have I not been doing a good job?" "Am I not covering your rear well?" To this they thought for a moment. And I added: "If my actions are unlegit" "Let me know, and Ill leave"

Then the Humar said, "Well you are doing a lot of damage" To this I said: "But I dont kill" "I let you guys do it" "And I am level 103 in VH"

Then they thought it more. Hunewearl said: "Well there are alot of unlegit ppl" I said: "True, but am I behaving like one"

Then they said: "No, you arent" To this then I said: "Yes, I am legit"

Moral of this tale. Don't only judge by equipment, judge by actions and attitude also.

Red_Death4052
May 14, 2004, 11:04 PM
I almost felt sorry for a guy I was just playing with. I made a legits only game and he joined with a guldmilla and red ring. Our conversations went a little like this:

me: "Where did u find the GM?"
him: "I traded for it"
me: "And the ring?"
him: "I found it in onine multi mode"
me: "Then leave hacker"
him: "I'm against hacking, it takes the fun out of the game"
*He proceeds to do 800 damage a hit with his guldmilla, killing a del d in temple instantly...jackass*
me: I just stare in disbelief

Some people online need a good smack in the head. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif I dont think it would do much for this genuis though.

Sanzo
May 17, 2004, 10:33 AM
Sorry no story bacon stole my best two lol

Anyway, the duped items dont bother me all that much to be honest. I choose to play legit and those people do what they do. As long as they dont kill every damn thing instantly i dont really car. It is the attitude of the player and the lying about the legitness of the item or thier levels or whatever that annoys me the most.

Hacked items are a different story , they all anger me deeply, but as I said before it depends on the player i can think of 2 people I would play with no matter what item they wanna use but they are the only two people.

All the lying Idiots can just stay on thier hacker ships where they belong and leave the rest of the game alone.

DarthFomar
May 18, 2004, 12:06 AM
So what...they cheat....big deal.

Unless they are being a complete ass {taking everything they can pick up, killing anything and everything in sight, or just show-boating} then you shouldn't be an ass to them. They are people just like you and me.

I feel sorry for them. They always get slammed whenever they play online, and sometimes even at this forum. Cheating is not something you can change by being hateful or complaining.

I can understand if it is a legit-only game. But try not to bash everyone that hacks, not all of them deserve it. People that do bash em, aren't any better than they are. Just a few thoughts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-18 03:30 ]</font>

Sanzo
May 19, 2004, 10:12 AM
First of all, no hacker deserves praise for what they have done to sonic team's game. Second we are merely exchanging stories of what has happened and how it has annoyed us, this is important because you need to vent your anger in one way or another and this is much better than letting it build with other things until you do something yourll regret over something small.

Most of these cases probably were in legit only games, but that I guess would have to be assumed so it depends on who ou are reading the thread.

DarthFomar
May 21, 2004, 03:22 AM
On 2004-05-19 08:12, Sanzo wrote:
First of all, no hacker deserves praise for what they have done to sonic team's game.

Lol......who said they deserved praise?! I don't think cheaters deserve praise but they certainly don't deserve hate. Just leave em be.

And second of all: once you buy the game....it is yours to do with as you please {as long as you stay within copyright laws and junk *duping/playing offline really isn't a federal crime...last time I checked*}.

If you play online...then you should probably have more respect and not cheat and hack....but, these days ppl do what they want. And sometimes {occassionally} they suffer the consequences?!

Bradicus
May 21, 2004, 06:36 AM
On 2004-05-21 01:22, DarthFomar wrote:

First of all, no hacker deserves praise for what they have done to sonic team's game.

And second of all: once you buy the game....it is yours to do with as you please {as long as you stay within copyright laws and junk *duping/playing offline really isn't a federal crime...last time I checked*}.

No, not a federal law.
think of it as "willful destruction of property"
Re-read that little thing you clicked "yes" on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2004-05-21 04:37 ]</font>

DarthFomar
May 21, 2004, 06:50 AM
On 2004-05-21 04:36, Bradicus wrote:

On 2004-05-21 01:22, DarthFomar wrote:

No, not a federal law.
think of it as "willful destruction of property"
Re-read that little thing you clicked "yes" on.

If you don't play online....then sonic team really has no say in what you do with your game/disc, ect {providing you stay within copyright laws}. I mean....it's not like ppl actually sell duped/hacked items to each other offline do they?! {they may, I have no clue} http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If you wanna go to your room and break the game disc....break it. If you want to dupe junk.....dupe. If you want to use Action Replay.....use action replay. The point is....unless you're online, it is really no big deal. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But it does pose a problem for ppl who play online....and when ppl bring this stuff into online play.

I did read that agreement. *just a quick question.....doesn't it say you cannot break the rules {ONLINE}*. Cuz then you get the guild card and crap taken away, right. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KodiaX987
May 21, 2004, 12:49 PM
Okay, let me clear this up.

ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE COMPANY THAT EXISTS AND HAS YET TO EXIST HAS IT STATED WITHIN THEIR LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT GONNA CHEAT IN ANY WAY OR FORM NO MATTER WHICH PUSSY POLITICALLY CORRECT TERM YOU USE FOR IT OR WHATEVER EUPHEMISM YOU WANT TO FIND FOR IT, THUS, TECHNICALLY, THE COMPANY HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE YOU ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR TAMPERING WITH THE GAME'S DATA.

HTTP://www.geocities.com/psowstats/WTF/kthxbye.txt

DarthFomar
May 21, 2004, 11:44 PM
On 2004-05-21 10:49, KodiaX987 wrote:
Okay, let me clear this up.

ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE COMPANY THAT EXISTS AND HAS YET TO EXIST HAS IT STATED WITHIN THEIR LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT GONNA CHEAT IN ANY WAY OR FORM NO MATTER WHICH PUSSY POLITICALLY CORRECT TERM YOU USE FOR IT OR WHATEVER EUPHEMISM YOU WANT TO FIND FOR IT, THUS, TECHNICALLY, THE COMPANY HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE YOU ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR TAMPERING WITH THE GAME'S DATA.

HTTP://www.geocities.com/psowstats/WTF/kthxbye.txt

What license agreement?! Pso is one of the only few I've played that has one.....*I think you are thinking of copyright infringments?!*

If they can sue you for cheating.....then why isn't Action Replay and Gameshark being sued out their ass?! Why do some developers enable button commands for cheats?!

Cheating isn't a crime....*though you can get into some amount of trouble for hacking/cheating on an mmorpg*. If you play pso offline.....then sega can't really do shit about your hacks and dupes now can they?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AquaFlare7
May 22, 2004, 02:21 AM
technically they can arrest you for cheating, even offline, as it is in the legal agreement for playing the game. Companies like SEGA always cover every single one of their avenues for possible legalities, the only thing is that rarely do companies take action if it is not going to directly raise profit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2004-05-22 00:23 ]</font>

DarthFomar
May 22, 2004, 02:35 AM
On 2004-05-22 00:21, AquaFlare7 wrote:
technically they can arrest you for cheating, even offline, as it is in the legal agreement for playing the game. Companies like SEGA always cover every single one of their avenues for possible legalities, the only thing is that rarely do companies take action if it is not going to directly raise profit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2004-05-22 00:23 ]</font>

That's a little stupid, don't you think?!

How about somone break into my house so that I can shoot them in the chest, then have them sue me?! Or how about I sue the man that stole my taxi cab?! Or how about the chashier that doesn't give me my reciepts?!

If somone files a lawsuit against me for cheating...I'd shoot their ass faster than you could say...."Jesus". That way...at least I'd have a reason to be locked up and prosecuted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-22 00:49 ]</font>

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 02:36 AM
How about somone break into my house so that I can shoot them in the chest, then have them sue me?!

Can and has been done. Great laws we&ve got in America...

DarthFomar
May 22, 2004, 02:48 AM
On 2004-05-22 00:36, Arislan wrote:

How about somone break into my house so that I can shoot them in the chest, then have them sue me?!

Can and has been done. Great laws we&ve got in America...

Yes...I know....and I think it's the stupidest thing that's happened to the world since the invention of the twinkie. *don't ask* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif