PDA

View Full Version : STOP TALKING ABOUT PS UNIVERSE!!!

iamfanboy
May 13, 2004, 11:13 PM
Will a mod PLEASE make a stickied thread stating that "Yes, WE KNOW ABOUT PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE AND WE'RE DROOLING OVER IT ALREADY, YOU CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT."

So far, I've seen, what, four today? And I was gone for five hours at work.

Someone, make the sticky thread, and tell them to move it to general discussion or whatever that sort of thing is on this forum. BAH!

Saigan
May 14, 2004, 04:35 AM
Awfully testy today aren't we? C-mode didn't go well I guess. Ah well, shame my spot was filled...

j/k >_<

iamfanboy
May 14, 2004, 04:46 AM
And yes, I am in a testy mood.

...we died, like, ten minutes after that last email, in the VERY LAST ROOM before Ray. The dude who filled your spot quit, whining about "How hard ep2 Cmode is!! Wahhh! I'm going back to ep1 Cmode!"

I was like, "Dude, it's a CHALLENGE. If you don't want a challenge, go to Vega and get yourself some hacked shyte."

SJ
May 14, 2004, 05:29 AM
1.stfu my team member died ON barba...
2.Yeah theres already a PSO universe topic post in there and stop making new topics...
3.Vega is now not as bad as it was...no where near as bad...

Dhylec
May 14, 2004, 05:44 AM
yes indeed we know there are many psu topics more than just 4.. check OT to see
all psu topics belongs there & this topic don't belong here either

Deathscythealpha
May 14, 2004, 07:22 AM
Heh, i thought it was funny to see 4 brand new, locked PSU topics in Off Topic this morning. I wonder why no one can catch on to keep it to one topic?

Garanz2
May 14, 2004, 07:58 AM
On 2004-05-14 05:22, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Heh, i thought it was funny to see 4 brand new, locked PSU topics in Off Topic this morning. I wonder why no one can catch on to keep it to one topic?

Because, they are too caught up in their own drooling fanboyness. It's hilarious.

DezoPenguin
May 14, 2004, 02:40 PM
On 2004-05-14 05:22, Deathscythealpha wrote:

You'll notice that all those locked posts in Off-Topic have the "Moved" label in front of them? It just never occurs to anyone that news about Phantasy Star Universe belongs in Off-Topic*. So somebody posts a thread, a mod locks and moves it, and then the next newb that comes along goes to General and sees, "Hey, no PSU topics--I'd better post one to let everyone know the news!" Rinse, lather, repeat.

*Okay. Technically it does. This is a Phantasy Star Online forum and so posts about non-online PS games would be, in fact, "Off-Topic." However, this is a fine point of logic and simply isn't going to penetrate the brains of the kind of people who post "OMG! Nu PS G4M3!!!!" topics to begin with.

Sharkyland
May 14, 2004, 03:15 PM
Hey, I'll join you for Cmode. E2C1 is kinda tough... but if you played it more than once you get more experience on how to deal with it.

(remembers Chibi Sil'fer turning the corner and SMASH killed by the pillar, end of e2c1)

Siris
May 14, 2004, 04:56 PM
Sounds like my rant the other day, the only answer to it was to move it to FKL. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

SpikeOtacon
May 14, 2004, 06:13 PM
Oh boo hoo. I was sick of seeing 'your favorite music' threads back when they were big. But I let it go and didn't bother, and the mods did thier job. And what did I have to do? Nothing. Presto, insta-solution.
NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 25 PUSHUPS, PRIVATE COWBOY!